Vaporesso XROS 3 Mini Pod Kit
Xros 3 Mini Pod Kit by Vaporesso is exactly the same in most ways to the taller Xros 3 Pod Kit minus the button and adjustable airflow. The Xros 3 Mini surprisingly packs the same 1000mAh battery as its big bro, for almost all-day mouth-to-lung (MTL) or restricted direct-lung (RDL) vaping (don’t worry about these at the moment if you’re new to vaping) but makes vaping even easier by only having auto-draw vaping (just draw on mouthpiece to vape) so you just fill and vape; great for beginner vapers. The included 0.6 ohm Vapresso Xros 3 Replacement Pod will help you enjoy flavoursome vaping with the Vaporesso Corex Heating Technology and convenience with its top-fill and disposability too.
Xros 3 Mini takes you by surprise
Who would have thought that a smaller version of the Xros 3 Pod Kit can still have the same size battery! Well, the Vaporesso Xros 3 Mini Vapouriser has just that! So the only thing you’re compromising on with the Xros 3 Mini is being able to adjust your aiflow and use the button to vape. Other features you’ll enjoy about the Xros 3 Mini Pod Vape Kit are below:
- Built-in 1000mAh battery – compact body with a decent battery that lasts you most or all day (unless you’re chain-vaping).
- Battery indicator light – a small strip at the bottom lets you now your battery life by shining a different colour. More information is in the Xros 3 user manual.
- Auto draw – just draw to vape from the mouth piece. Simple as.
- Button-less – means you can carry it with peace of mind, not worrying about turning the Xros 3 Mini off so it doesn’t fire in your pocket while carrying.
- Type C charging – for quick recharge.
- Fire quickly – fires as soon as you start drawing for instant vape clouds.
- Pulse Mode – promises consistently great vapour flavour and power from the first to the last draw, regardless of battery level.
- Comfortable hold - the curved edges of the alloy uni-body of the Xros 3 Mini make it comfortable to hold, with no sharp edges to annoy you.
- Mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping – a restricted draw like that of the old cancer sticks, where you hold vapour in your mouth before inhaling to your lungs. You can expect a loose MTL draw with warm vapour production using the 0.6 ohm Xros 3 Replacement Pod. You can get a tighter MTL draw by purchasing the Xros 3 1.0 ohm Pod or any other Xros Pod with a higher resistance (ohm) and lower wattage.
- Restricted direct-lung (RDL) vaping – a looser draw where you inhale vapour straight to your lungs, bypassing the mouth. RDL is best achieved using the 0.6 ohm Xros 3 Replacement Pod that’s included with the kit.
Xros 3 Pods oozes ease of use
Like all other Vaporesso Xros Pods, the Xros 3 Pod Replacements make your vape life easy because they’re easy to use and maintain. You don’t need much vaping experience to learn how to use these awesome pods AND they deliver satisfying vape clouds. Keep reading to see all the Xros 3 Pod features:
- Simple top fill – a quick push of the black mouthpiece (away from you at the longer side) removes the mouth piece to reveal a fill port with a red-coloured membrane which also helps reduce leakage.
- Magnets keep it safe – the strong magnetic connection to the Xros 3 Mini Battery ensures your pods stay in place unless you physically pull them out.
- Disposable pod – once the Xros 3 Pod stops producing delicious vapour flavour or decent vape clouds, it’s time to throw the whole thing away and replace it with a new one. Easy!
- 2mL e-liquid capacity – plenty for the low-wattage vaping of the Xros 3 Mini Pod Kit.
- Easy on the lips – smoother edges and duck-billed shape suits your lips and makes it comfortable to vape.
- Pod you can see through – keep an eye on your e-liquid through the clear pod body and top up when needed so you don’t accidentally vape on an empty pod and burn your coil too quickly.
- Corex heating – improved Vaporesso technology that heats your e-juice evenly and rapidly to ensure accuracy in flavour, consistent power delivery and longer life of the pod.
- Suits almost all other Xros Vapourisers (like the Xros 2, Xros Nano, Xros 3 or Xros) except the Xros Mini.
- SSS leak-resistant technology in the pod which stands for:
- seal comprehensively with the o-rings that keep the air pressure in for a tighter draw
- store safely with extra seal that may prevent leaking when not in use
- saturate properly via the large coil openings to the cotton that can avoid burning the coil or getting a dry hit (that is, it helps prime coil and keep the cotton wet while vaping).
You can’t really go wrong with any of the Vaporesso Xros Vape Kits. The Vaporesso Xros 3 Mini and its partner, the Xros 3 Pod Kit, simply offer a more updated look, more comfy mouthpiece and improved heating technology of the pod than its predecessors. Don’t forget though, you can use these pods on almost all other Xros Pod Kits and we’re loving that Vaporesso are being consistent with this! Looking forward to more cross-compatible Xros Pod Kits.
- Remove and dispose of the plastic strip at the bottom of new pods before using.
- We recommend purchasing some extra Xros Pod Replacements with this kit as the Xros 3 Mini only comes with one pod.
- It's essential to prime new pods before vaping.
- Remove the black mouthpiece (push it off).
- Fill with vape juice.
- Put the black mouthpiece back on the pod.
- Cover the air holes at the bottom of the pod with your finger while gently taking about five short draws on the mouthpiece. This draws e-liquid to the coil’s cotton to saturate it and avoids getting dry hits or prematurely burning your coil.
- Install the pod on the battery and vape.
Vaporesso Xros 3 Pod Kit Specifications:
- Size: 99.2 x 13.8 x 23.6mm
- Vape juice capacity: 2mL
- Adjustable airflow
- Built-in battery capacity: 1000mAh
- Breathing battery indicator light strip
- Type-C USB port, 5V 1A
- SSS Leak-Resistant Technology
- Disposable pods
- Pods compatible with most other Xros Pod Kits
- MTL and RDL vaping
- Corex heating technology
- Low to medium vape cloud production
- Vaporesso XROS 3 Mini Battery Mod
- Vaporesso XROS 3 Mesh Pod (0.6 ohm)
- Type-C charging cable
- User manual
- Warranty card
- Reminder card
This product does not contain nicotine.
Xros pod kits are by far the best out of any pods I have but I worry if I get the Xros 3 with the variable air flow will the pods fit with the Xros mini or macro
Bought for the wife as she was always complaining about the bigger mods . This easily fits in her hand bag and is quite discreet. Happy with the 1 ohm pods as she is able to handle the vape without coughing and has a good flavour at 11 watts. Yes I would recommend this vape especially for travelling or if out on the road or at work. Perfect.
Vaporesso XROS 3 Mini Pod Kit
the only downside is the inability to turn off or lock the fire button since it can be air drawn fired... seems like a missed oportunity.