Want your order before Christmas?
Christmas is a hectic time for everyone, including Australia Post who delivers all your vape orders. So, Australia Post recommended you order by the following dates, depending on where you live, for the best chance of getting your order before Christmas.
For those who live in:
- WA or NT: order by 1pm (AEST) Fri 15 Dec*
- All other states: order by 1pm (AEST) Tues 19 Dec*
For those who live in:
- WA or NT: order by 1pm (AEST) Wed 20 Dec*
- All other states: order by 1pm (AEST) Thurs 21 Dec*
- Christmas order cut-off dates above usually refer to metro areas. If you live in a remote area or away from your state capital city, please order even earlier for a pre-Christmas delivery.
- There may be possible delays due to high demand of postage during the holidays, therefore, there is no guarantee of delivery before Christmas.
- Please see our Christmas business hours to see when we are closed and when we'll be processing orders over the holidays.
We process orders between 7am and 1pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on weekdays. Orders received before 1pm each day will be posted the same day or the next business day if received after 1pm.
We do not process orders on weekends or any major Australia Public Holidays.
FREE SHIPPING: Free standard shipping, Australia-wide is applied to all orders over $100.
How we pack your order
We pack every order with care, ensuring vape products are protected, including placing all e-liquid inside ziplock bags to contain possible leakage. While we treat your order with care, we cannot guarantee that Australia Post will show the same courtesy. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for mistakes made by Australia Post including misdirected, lost or damaged shipments (including that which may cause e-liquid to spill which will be contained inside the ziplock bag).
Tracking your order
As soon as your order is posted, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number so you can track your order delivery.
Signature upon arrival is required for every order to ensure parcels arrive as safely as they leave. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery, your parcel will be transported to a local post office for collection.
Australia Post offer free 24/7 accessible parcel lockers if our delivery terms don't suit your requirements.
Australia Post's policy does not allow lithium-ion batteries (that are sold separately) to be shipped via Express Post (air). External batteries can only be shipped via Standard Post (road) since they are considered a dangerous good that can present a fire and safety risk if transported by air craft.
We take no responsibility for delays, damage or loss of parcels due to customer-requested redirects that are organised directly with Australia Post after the order leaves our warehouse. Please ensure the address details provided at the time of order are correct.
If your address is incorrect on your order confirmation email, complete an Update my order form prior to receiving a shipping confirmation email to change the order address before we post it.
Once your order has left our warehouse, the fate of your parcel is in the hands of Australia Post which you can track using the tracking number you receive in your shipping confirmation email.
If your order fails to be delivered within the below specified time frames or you have any other delivery issue, you need to lodge and enquiry with Australia Post (using your order tracking number) since we no longer have control of your order. Australia Post should be able to provide you a delivery status update of your order.
If Australia Post has not rectified your delivery issue after 7 business days of lodging your enquiry, please contact us by completing a Delivery issue form and we'll do our best to help you. Note: we can only provide further assistance after 7 days of your Australia Post enquiry. Delivery issues must be lodged within 40 days from tracking confirmation email otherwise tracking will not be recoverable.
Return to sender
In the event of a failed delivery resulting in your package returning back to us, we will contact you to arrange re-delivery. Parcels that are returned to sender will incur an $12 fee, passed on from Australia Post.
Shipping times within Australia
Tracking is included and signature required upon delivery of every shipping service specified below.
Delivery times vary, especially if you're in a remote area or outside the capital city of each state, so the below information is just an estimate. Please visit the Australia Post Delivery speeds and coverage page for more information.
Orders shipped to Brisbane
- Express Post ($15): 1-2 business days once dispatched via eParcel Express Post service.
- Standard Post ($8): 2-4 business days once dispatched via eParcel Registered Service.
- Express Post ($15): 1-3 business days once dispatched via eParcel Express Post Service.
- Standard Post ($8): 3-6 business days once dispatched via eParcel Registered Service.
Orders shipped to Darwin
- Express Post ($15): 3-4 business days once dispatched via eParcel Express Post Service.
- Standard Post ($8): 4-8 business days once dispatched via eParcel Registered Service.
- Express Post ($15): 1-4 business days once dispatched via eParcel Express Post Service.
- Standard Post ($8): 5-8 business days once dispatched via eParcel Registered Service.
Important note: Postage times vary for remote areas and eParcel is not covered under Australia Post's Express Post guarantee.
We currently do not ship internationally. Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.