Xros Nano Pod Kit by Vaporesso brings a ‘nano’ to the Vaporesso Xros family and luckily for us, the Xros Nano Pod Kit uses the same, disposable Xros Replacement Pods as its predecessors so the great vapour flavour and simplicity continues. You also get a large-for-its-size 1000mAh built-in battery for more than a day’s vaping, Type C charging, adjustable airflow and lovely tidal battery light indicators. Did we mention the Xros Nano Pod Kit is also simple enough for beginner vapers?
Xros Nano Mod light enough to hang…
Around your neck! Vaporesso includes a really modern, silver chain lanyard in the Xros Nano Pod Kit that you can attach to your Xros Nano and hang it around your neck. It’s pretty handy when you’re running around and keep forgetting where you put your vape (like some of us here at Vape World Australia… Okay one of us; the person writing this description). More features to love about the simple Xros Nano Mod include:
- Built-in 1000mAh battery – small body with a big battery that should last you all day or more (unless you chain-vape).
- Battery indicator lights – four small ‘tidal lights’ that light up like a wave, one after another, as you vape and show you the battery capacity left; one light meaning 30% or less and four meaning 80-100% full.
- Auto draw – simply draw to vape from the mouth piece of the Xros Pod once filled with e-liquid.
- Safe carrying – place it in your pocket or bag as is since there are no buttons to be accidentally pressed to fire!
- Type C charging – for quick recharge in less than an hour.
- Quick firing – instantly fires when you start drawing for instant, delicious vape clouds.
- Pulse Mode – promises consistently great vapour flavour from the first to the last draw, regardless of battery level.
- Adjustable airflow – use the sliding button to accurately adjust your draw (tighter or looser).
- Mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping – a restricted draw like that of the old cancer sticks, where you hold the vapour in your mouth after drawing before inhaling to your lungs. You can expect a loose to tight MTL draw with the Xros Nano.
Xros Pod same as the first?
Yep! If you’re familiar with the rest of the Xros family (Xros, Xros 2, Xros Mini), you’ll know that they use the flavoursome, Vaporesso Xros Replacement Pods and so does the Xros Nano Pod Kit! How convenient! You can use the Xros Pods with:
- Xros Pod Kit – adjustable airflow, 112mm tall, 800mAh battery
- Xros 2 Pod Kit – adjustable airflow, 112.2mm tall, 1000mAh battery
- Xros Mini Pod Kit – 98.9mm tall, 1000mAh battery.
More things to love about the Xros Pods include:
- Simple top fill – simply push the black mouthpiece of the Xros Pod away from you (at the longer side) and it’ll clip off to reveal a fill port with a red-coloured membrane which also helps reduce leakage.
- Magnets keep it safe – the strong magnetic connection to the Xros Nano Mod means your pods stay in place unless you physically pull them out.
- Disposability – once the Xros Pod stops giving you that delicious vapour flavour or producing much vape clouds, it’s time to throw the whole thing away and replace it with a new one.
- 2mL e-liquid capacity – plenty for the low-wattage vaping of the Xros Nano.
- SSS leak-resistant technology in the pod which stands for:
- seal comprehensively with the o-rings that keep the air pressure in for a tighter draw
- store safely with extra seal that may prevent leaking while not in use
- saturate properly via the large coil openings to the cotton to avoid burning the coil or getting a dry hit (that is, it helps prime coil and keep the cotton wet while vaping).
In the words of Porky Pig, ‘Tha-tha-th-tha-that’s all folks!’ The Vaporesso Xros Nano Pod Kit is literally that simple to vape with its disposable Xros Pods, built-in battery and zero buttons or settings to muck around with. Enjoy the simple vape life and if you’re new to vaping, this is the perfect starter kit for you.
- As always, remember to prime new pods. Fill the pod with vape juice and then let it sit for five minutes before vaping. This ensures the coil is fully saturated with e-liquid and avoids getting dry hits.
Vaporesso Xros Nano Pod Kit Specifications:
- Size: 63.1 x 14.9 x 48.8mm
- Vape juice capacity: 2mL
- Adjustable airflow
- Built-in battery capacity: 1000mAh
- Tiding battery indicator
- Power: Pulse Mode
- Type-C USB port, 5V 1A
- SSS Leak-Resistant Technology
- Vaporesso XROS Nano Battery Mod
- 0.8 ohm XROS Series Mesh Pod
- 1.2 ohm XROS Series Pod
- Type-C charging cable
- User manual
- Warranty card
device feels solid and the battery lasts me at least 3 days the way i use it. i love the airflow control on the side, the tolerance on the slider is nice and i love being able to customise that. great for a beginner looking to branch out a bit and try new things.
the only problem i had with this wasnt the device but one of the pods was very leaky and unsable. regerdless of this, still 5 stars, def worth the money.