Vaporesso XROS 2 Pod Kit
Xros 2 Pod Kit by Vaporesso is another simple, Caliburn-style vape that offers adjustable airflow, disposable, mesh Xros Pods with 2mL vapour e-liquid capacity and a decently-sized 1000mAh built-in battery. Xros 2 Pods Kits are great if you're new to vaping!
The Xros 2 (pronounced ‘cross') is the upgraded version of the Vaporesso Xros Pod Kit which is extremely popular among Australian vapers. For those of you who have vaped with the original Xros Pod kit, you can quickly see how they differ in these few features below:
- SSS Leak Resistant Technology in Xros 2, none in Xros
- battery size: 1000mAh in Xrox 2, 800mAh in Xros
- MTL vaping: loose to tight mouth-to-lung (MTL) in Xros 2, MTL and direct-lung (DL) in Xros
- adjustable airflow: smaller, tear drop hole in Xros 2, multiple holes in Xros
- size: 112.2 x 23.4 x 13.4 in Xros 2, 112 x 23 x 13 in Xros
- base: curved edges in Xros 2, square base in Xros
- battery indicator lights on Xros 2, not on Xros.
Xros 2 Mod keeps it simple
If you’re not a fan of complicated vape menus and settings, you’re going to love the Vaporesso Xros 2 Pod Kit. One of its most-simple feature is the ability to auto draw. Once you fill the Xros Pod, a simple draw on the mouth piece without pressing any buttons will automatically produce vapour for you, like drawing on the old cancer sticks. Plus, the Xros 2 Mod offers:
- built-in 1000mAh battery in a skinny body that can last most, if not all of the day
- a fire button so you can press to vape if that suits you better and use to turn the Xros 2 Kit off/on (five clicks will do)
- comfortable hold with the cool, stainless steel body and curved edges
- Type C fast charging
- battery indicator lights so you know how much battery is left, indicated by how many lights are on (all four means 100%, three – 75%, two – 50% and one – 25%)
- adjustable airflow – the inlet hole is a tear drop shape allowing you use the lever and adjust your airflow to get a tight or loose MTL vape (where you inhale vapour and hold it in your mouth briefly before inhaling to the lungs).
An easy Xros Pod is the cherry on top
Since vape simplicity is the essence of the Xros 2 Pod Kit, it’s not surprising that Vaporesso stuck with the original, simple and flavoursome Xros Pods for this kit. The Xros Pods feature:
- disposable pods – vape with them and then throw them away (just the pod, not the whole kit…)
- top fill by a simple push of the mouth piece to remove it. You don’t even have to remove the Xros Pod from the Xros 2 body!
- leak-resistant fill port that has a silicone membrane to minimise leakage when you’re carrying it in your bag or pocket
- SSS leak-resistant technology in the pod which stands for:
- seal comprehensively with the o-rings that keep the air pressure in for a tighter draw
- store safely with extra seal that may prevent leaking while not in use
- saturate properly via the large coil openings to the cotton to avoid burning the coil or getting a dry hit (that is, it helps prime coil and keep the cotton wet while vaping)
- 2mL vapour e-liquid capacity
- transparent pods so you can easily see how much e-liquid you have left (great for avoiding accidental burn of the coil that can happen when you’re out of e-juice).
The Vaporesso Xros 2 Pod Kit hits the vape mark for beginner and experienced vapers. It’s just a simple vape kit that delivers nice vapour flavour and decent clouds to satisfy your vape-thirst.
- As always, remember to prime new pods. Fill the pod with vape juice and then let it sit for five minutes before vaping. The ensures the coil is fully saturated and avoids getting dry hits.
Vaporesso Xros 2 Pod Kit Specifications:
- Size: 112.2 x 13.4 x 23.4mm
- Vape juice capacity: 2mL
- Water drop air inlet
- Built-in battery capacity: 1000mAh
- Tiding battery indicator
- Power: 11/16W
- Type-C USB port, 5V 1A
- SSS Leak-Resistant Technology
- Vaporesso XROS 2 Battery Mod
- 0.8 ohm XROS Pod
- 1.2 ohm XROS Pod
- Type-C charging cable
- User manual
- Warranty card
This product does not contain nicotine.
sleep with this vape in my hand love it sm
I've found that my brand new XROS 2 seems to cut out mid-draw fairly often and has a shorter maximum hit than the XROS. I also prefer the indicator lights of the original because its easy to just see the colour rather than counting the number of lights. Still a pretty good vape with a nice looking and feeling build quality.
The Vaporesso XROS 2 has become my all rounder, I have 5 of them!
It suits my 'mouth to lung' vaping style & conveniently fits in my pocket or bra! The coils are easy to use & replace, the vape itself is quite hardy and can handle being dropped.
Vaping helped me to stop smoking cigarettes, I have not smoked for 3 years now
I would recommend this to someone like myself who isn't chasing 'Huge Clouds' and is looking for a more discreet way to vape
Great for a starter kit. Love this, simple and easy to use
Vaporesso XROS 2 Pod Kit