The Vaporesso Gen S Kit is the same vape kit as the original Gen, or how we like to refer to it - the OG - in almost every way, with some slight changes. It's still a simple, powerful, cloud machine of an electronic cigarette (e-cigarette) that will make any e-liquid taste amazing... Unless the e-liquid is genuinely not that great but we don't sell any bad e-liquid, so you don't have to worry about that.
The new additions
With the Gen S you get:
- some modern, eye-catching new mod colours
- an 8mL NRG S Tank which has a similar texture to the Gen S body
- compatibility with ONLY Vaporesso GT Coils
- a slightly smaller body (about half to one millimeter which honestly looks the same as the Gen when you put them side by side).
The tank is huge
As with the original Gen Kit's SKRR-S Tank, the NRG S tank also holds 8mL of e-liquid. It's perfect for those of you who like higher wattage and huge vape clouds, as your e-liquid will last you. The decent amount of adjustable airflow it has will also help with running high-powered coils, along with its large, wide-rim drip tip (mouth piece) to suck up all the vape cloud goodness.
It is compatible with any of the GT Coil variety which are still the best, most long-lasting coils, best suited to direct-lung (DL) vaping where you inhale the vape straight to the lungs, like breathing in air. The air distribution system provides exquisite flavour and warmth by keeping cold drafts out, creating a perfect balance between taste and cloud chasing.
Who do we recommend this tank for?
It's important to note that this tank is not suitable for beginner vapers or people who like mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping. When you MTL vape, the inhales are smaller since it is held in the mouth initially before being inhaled to the lungs. This type of vaping will make tanks like the NRG S burn their coils and leak since it's not getting the airflow the coil needs to stay cool and keep pressure in the tank.
The Gen Mod perks passed on to the Gen S
In addition to the new coolness of the Gen S, you also get the perks of the original Gen that made it the favoured vape kit it is today. This includes:
- being versatile with a wattage range up to 220W. You can put almost any tank on it, including rebuildables
- running twin 18650 batteries (not included) to keep you vaping all day
- the smooth yet textured, rubber-like feel of the body material that everyone brags about
- the AXON Chip with the ever-popular Pulse Mode: firing every 0.02 seconds during a single puff to keep consistent wattage (making great flavour and clouds)
- the typical Vaporesso strong, quality, durable build
- a magnetic battery door that's almost invisible
- a simple menu that is easy to navigate.
- The coils in this kit are not recommended for beginner vapers.
- This kit requires two 18650 batteries that are sold separately.
- This kit comes with Vaporesso GT Core Coils that you can also purchase separately.
- If you damage your tank's glass, you can always replace it with a Vaporesso NRG-S Tank 8ml Glass.
Gen S Mod
- 93.5 x 53 x 27mm
- Display: 0.91 inch OLED screen
- Charge current: 2.5A
- Battery: 2 x 18650 (not included)
- Output wattage: 5-220W
- Coil resistance range: 0.03 - 5 ohm
- Size: 30 x 55.9mm
- 8mL e-liquid capacity
- Only compatible with GT Coils
- 510 thread
- 510 drip tip
- Gen S Mod
- NRG-S Tank (8mL)
- GT4 Meshed Coil 0.15 ohm
- GT Meshed Coil 0.18 ohm
- Replacement glass tube (5mL)
- 2 x o-rings
- Micro USB cable
- User guide
- Warranty card
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This vape is the most durable vape ever!! I accidentally left it outside and my 42kg kelpie used it as a chew toy (thank goodness she realised what it was, didn’t like it and left it alone) but here it is as powerful & functional as ever. All the functions are as advertised and it is a very enjoyable system. Also be careful not to fill your liquid too high because it will spit and crackle hot vape juice in your face or in your mouth so be careful not to fill it above the coil. Make sure to check that you include the rechargeable batteries with your order coz I had to buy some as I accidentally deselected it before completing my order. Otherwise all other reviews of this product are very impressive and pleasing. Highly recommend.
Light mod compared to others.Really good kit.
Vaporesso Gen S 220W TC Kit with NRG-S Tank
Was what I wanted
I'll admit, For the first few days using the Vaporesso Gen S it was nice comfortable and looked good! Not long after though the top cap for the head didn't hold properly and came loose very easily even though it was completely tightened down, allowing Juice to spill everywhere in My pockets especially, not only did the head leak from the loose filler cap, it leaked constantly from the bottom gasket and directly out of the coil into the bottom compartment, it was very frustrating, and the vape itself was constantly just covered in juice, I physically had to buy a new head within the first few weeks, my mistake was buying the same head which only just gave me the same problem.
The magnetic battery door was flimsy and definitely not shock proof, if you dropped it, your battery's would fly, was not a good design whatsoever!
After a few months the actual screw in compartment at the top of the mod started to become loose and would not hold the head flush with the mod, meaning it rattled constantly, eventually I had to hold the head at a certain angle to even be able to register the coil and be able to vape it!
Within not even a year of owning the mod it was completely broken and would not register that the tank was connected to the mod itself, meaning I could not vape it anymore whatsoever, so it went straight in the bin,
After not even a year owning the Gen S, I can say I was very disappointed, and will not be buying a vaporesso product again... cheap, flimsy and not built correctly
Go spend a little bit more and have a look through geek vapes products, they don't disappoint, especially the aegis legend kits!