The Vaporesso Gen S Kit is the same vape kit as the original Gen, or how we like to refer to it - the OG - in almost every way, with some slight changes. It's still a simple, powerful, cloud machine of an electronic cigarette (e-cigarette) that will make any e-liquid taste amazing... Unless the e-liquid is genuinely not that great but we don't sell any bad e-liquid, so you don't have to worry about that.
The new additions
With the Gen S you get:
- some modern, eye-catching new mod colours
- an 8mL NRG S Tank which has a similar texture to the Gen S body
- compatibility with ONLY Vaporesso GT Coils
- a slightly smaller body (about half to one millimeter which honestly looks the same as the Gen when you put them side by side).
The tank is huge
As with the original Gen Kit's SKRR-S Tank, the NRG S tank also holds 8mL of e-liquid. It's perfect for those of you who like higher wattage and huge vape clouds, as your e-liquid will last you. The decent amount of adjustable airflow it has will also help with running high-powered coils, along with its large, wide-rim drip tip (mouth piece) to suck up all the vape cloud goodness.
It is compatible with any of the GT Coil variety which are still the best, most long-lasting coils, best suited to direct-lung (DL) vaping where you inhale the vape straight to the lungs, like breathing in air. The air distribution system provides exquisite flavour and warmth by keeping cold drafts out, creating a perfect balance between taste and cloud chasing.
Who do we recommend this tank for?
It's important to note that this tank is not suitable for beginner vapers or people who like mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping. When you MTL vape, the inhales are smaller since it is held in the mouth initially before being inhaled to the lungs. This type of vaping will make tanks like the NRG S burn their coils and leak since it's not getting the airflow the coil needs to stay cool and keep pressure in the tank.
The Gen Mod perks passed on to the Gen S
In addition to the new coolness of the Gen S, you also get the perks of the original Gen that made it the favoured vape kit it is today. This includes:
- being versatile with a wattage range up to 220W. You can put almost any tank on it, including rebuildables
- running twin 18650 batteries (not included) to keep you vaping all day
- the smooth yet textured, rubber-like feel of the body material that everyone brags about
- the AXON Chip with the ever-popular Pulse Mode: firing every 0.02 seconds during a single puff to keep consistent wattage (making great flavour and clouds)
- the typical Vaporesso strong, quality, durable build
- a magnetic battery door that's almost invisible
- a simple menu that is easy to navigate.
- The coils in this kit are not recommended for beginner vapers.
- This kit requires two 18650 batteries that are sold separately.
- This kit comes with Vaporesso GT Core Coils that you can also purchase separately.
- If you damage your tank's glass, you can always replace it with a Vaporesso NRG-S Tank 8ml Glass.
Gen S Mod
- 93.5 x 53 x 27mm
- Display: 0.91 inch OLED screen
- Charge current: 2.5A
- Battery: 2 x 18650 (not included)
- Output wattage: 5-220W
- Coil resistance range: 0.03 - 5 ohm
- Size: 30 x 55.9mm
- 8mL e-liquid capacity
- Only compatible with GT Coils
- 510 thread
- 510 drip tip
- Gen S Mod
- NRG-S Tank (8mL)
- GT4 Meshed Coil 0.15 ohm
- GT Meshed Coil 0.18 ohm
- Replacement glass tube (5mL)
- 2 x o-rings
- Micro USB cable
- User guide
- Warranty card
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This is perfect for any lvl of vaper, love the design, texture and the vibrant colour( I got the Cherry red)
So far no complaints with this one.
Vaporesso Gen S 220W TC Kit with NRG-S Tank
Good device. Looks nice. Feels nice. Very powerful. The tank may leak. But try different coils
Would have been better if it came with batteries included as we then had to source them (not easily found) otherwise a great device
I’m comparing to my fav vape Veco One Plus and EUC Ceramic coils which I rarely have issues with. I thought this would be great, but it’s a disappointment. Condensation is a big issue, the coils are screw in, so it’s messy to clean up. I removed the tank and coil and substituted it a Veco One Plus. Much better. I’ve been vaping for 3 years so not a beginner, expected much more from Vaporesso.