Samsung 25R 2500mAh 18650 Lithium Battery would be the most used batteries in the vaping world. Readily available and great balance of performance and capacity make this a great choice for most.
Note: Batteries will only have test charge. Ensure that before use that batteries are charged to reach full capacity. Failure to do so may lead to long term cell issues.
Samsung 25R 2500mAh 18650 Lithium Battery Specifications (Per Battery):
- Flat Top
- Nominal capacity: 2500 mah
- Max Continuous Rated Discharge: 20 amps (at 25 degrees C)
- Nominal voltage: 3.6v
- After a fresh charge: 4.2v
- Cycle info: Capacity drops to 60% after 250 full charge/discharge Cycles
- Don't discharge below: 2.5v
- Standard Charge: CC/CV @ 1 amp / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- (Max) Rapid Charge: CC/CV @ 4amps / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- Impedance: 22.15 +/- 2 milliohms
- Weight: 45g
- Height: 64.85 +/- 0.15mm
- Diameter: 18.33 +/- 0.07mm
- Operational Charging Temperature Range: 0 to 50 degrees C (best below 45 degrees C)
- Operational Discharging Temperature Range: -20 to +75 degrees C (best below 60 degrees C)
- You can store them for 1.5 years at -30 to + 25 degrees C, 3 months at 30 to 45 C and 1 month at 30 to 60 C (in other words, store them in a cool place and they'll last longer)
2 Samsung 25R 2500mAh 18650 Batteries
I have found these batteries to offer long operating life.
Long lasting recharging batteries
Brilliant battery life aaa+++
Compatible with both my mods
Haven't used 'em yet.