Geekvape Wenax Q Pod Kit
Wenax Q Pod Starter Kit by GeekVape is a compact pod vape kit that’s easy enough for beginner vapers but also provides some adjustability to tailor your vape draw. Similar to the GeekVape Sonder Q Pod Kit, the Wenax Q Vape Kit has adjustable airflow, disposable Geek Vape Q Pods, top fill and a decent, 1000mAh, built-in battery for about a day of vaping. Additionally, the Wenax Q Pod Kit has adjustable wattage a strong aluminium body and a display screen to see your wattage, puff count and battery level.
Relax with Wenax Q simple vaping
Even though the GeekVape Wenax Q Battery/Mod (part without the small pod) has some adjustable features, you actually don’t have to adjust anything if you don’t want to; you have the option of just filling the Q Pod with vape juice and drawing on the mouthpiece to vape. Simple. You’ll see why when you read all the Wenax Q Battery features below:
- Smart Mode – automatically recognises pod installed and changes the wattage for you.
- Adjustable airflow slider – tighten/loosen draw by increasing or decreasing airflow.
- Adjustable wattage – 5 to 25W to choose from; just stay within the wattage range of the particular Q Pod Cartridge.
- Press fire button to vape – press and draw to vape.
- Simply draw to vape (aka auto-draw/draw-activated vaping) – ditch the button and just draw on the mouthpiece since the Wenax Q automatically produces vapour as you draw.
- Lock that button safely – five clicks of the fire button disables button vaping but allows you to auto-draw while in button-lock mode.
- Simple screen – displays battery level, wattage and puff count.
- Smooth aluminium body – thicker aluminium helps your Wenax Q Vape Kit be more resistant to wear and tear while you enjoy the glossy smooth finish in the palm of your hand.
- Easy to use – beginner vaper friendly option of just filling the Q Pod Cartridge with e-liquid and drawing on the mouthpiece to vape. Adjusting airflow and wattage is optional (with Smart Mode).
- Easy to carry – chuck the light-weight (52.1g), compact Wenax Q Vape Kit in your pocket or bag after locking the button (five clicks of fire button) and then turning it off (another five clicks) to avoid accidental button presses.
- Pocket-friendly – affordable starter vape kit that, unlike its Sonder Q Vape mate, includes two pods and a charging cable.
- Battery light – the display screen shows the battery level but so does the light on the fire button depending on the colour it shines when you draw:
- Red: less than 30% charge left.
- Blue : 30-70% charge left.
- Green: more than 70% charge left.
- 1000mAh battery – vape for about a day and then charge in roughly 55 minutes.
Wenax Q Pod same as its bro's
Geek Vape used the ‘KISS’ rule (keep it simple stupid) when developing the Wenax Q and Sonder Q Pod Vape Kits since they’re both conveniently compatible with the disposable Geek Vape Q Pod Cartridges. Noice! Keep reading to find out all Q Pod features:
- Smooth, mellow vapour flavour with low vape cloud production.
- Comfort for your lips – the black duck-billed mouthpiece has a tapered, slim top edge that suits your lip shape.
- Secure connection – magnets keep your Geek Vape Q Pod in place.
- 2mL e-liquid capacity – won’t need re-filling too often with the low-wattage vaping of the Wenax Q Pod Kit (unless you chain-vape with the 0.6 ohm pod).
- Convenient top fill – push back or snap off the black mouthpiece while the Q Pod is still connected to the Wenax Q Battery and fill with vape juice via the black, membrane-covered fill port (not centre hole).
- Disposable – refill Q Pod Cartridges until they play up by leaking excessively, producing way less vapour or have a bad/burnt vapour taste. This means the built-in coil is kaput so you just replace the whole GeekVape Q Pod Cartridge. Easy.
- Use Q Pod with more than one kit – the GeekVape Sonder Q Pod Vape Kit is also compatible with Q Cartridges.
- Get warmer or cooler vapour using different pods:
- 0.6 ohm (included): warmer vapour production, slightly higher wattage, increased vapour production and flavour, better for RDL vaping (may go through battery a little faster).
- 0.8 ohm (sold separately): warm vapour, good vapour flavour, mid wattage, can be used for both RDL and MTL vaping.
- 1.2 ohm (included): cool vapour production, lowest wattage, less vapour production (battery may last longer).
- MTL vaping – the low-wattage, high-resistance, built-in coil of the 1.2 ohm Q Pod, combined with the adjustable airflow and wattage of the Wenax Q Battery, let you loosely or tightly MTL vape, where you hold vapour in your mouth, then inhale to the lungs (as you’d smoke a ciggie but without the stench).
- Restricted direct-lung (RDL) – when you fully open the airflow using the 0.6 ohm Q Pod Cartridge, you’ll get restricted DL draws (looser draw where you inhale vapour directly to your lungs, bypassing the mouth, like breathing in through your mouthpiece).
Same name but different Wenax Pod Kits
Although there are some other similarly-named Geek Vape pod kits that each have their charm regarding pod vaping experiences, they are do not have cross-compatible pods. If you don’t want adjustable wattage, check out the:
- Q Pod Cartridges cannot be used with any of the above-mentioned Wenax Pod Kits.
- It's essential to prime new pods before vaping.
- Remove black mouthpiece from pod.
- Fill pod with vape juice.
- Put the black mouthpiece back on the pod.
- Cover the air holes at the bottom of the pod with your finger while gently taking about five short draws on the mouthpiece. This draws e-liquid to the built-in coil’s cotton to saturate it and avoids getting dry hits or prematurely burning your coil. You can also let it sit for five minutes.
- Install the pod on the battery and vape.
Geek Vape Wenax Q Pod Kit Specifications:
- Size: 23.8 x 13.8 x 108.91mm
- E-liquid capacity: 2mL
- Battery capacity: 1000mAh (built-in)
- Charging port: Type-C
- Built-in coil resistance: 0.6 & 1.2 ohm included
- Power output: 5-25W
- Weight: 52.1g
- Top fill
- Adjustable airflow – tailor your draw
- HD OLED Display
- Adjustable wattage
- Lock button safety feature
- Auto-draw & button vaping options
- RDL and MTL vaping
- Compatible with Geek Vape Q Cartridge Pod Replacements
- Battery indicator light
- Overtime protection: device stops if draw longer than 10s
- Short circuit protection
- Low battery protection
- GeekVape Wenax Q Device
- GeekVape Q Pod Cartridge 0.6 ohm (18-25W), pre-installed
- GeekVape Q Pod Cartridge 1.2 ohm (8-12W)
- Type-C USB charging cable
This product does not contain nicotine.
disappointing battery charge life and yes I have it on minimum draw
I received my order in 3 dayS, very fast