Geekvape Q Cartridge Replacement Pods (3 Pack)
Q Pod Cartridge Replacements by Geek Vape are compatible with both the GeekVape Sonder Q Pod Starter Kit and Wenax Q Pod Starter Kit (for now), and are designed to deliver both mouth-to-lung (MTL) or restricted direct-lung (RDL) vaping with either vape kit. Q Pod Cartridges are available in 0.6, 0.8 or 1.2 ohm built-in coils with 2mL vape juice capacity that fills from the top, under that comfy black mouthpiece.
Q Pod makes vaping simple
You know Usher's 'Pop Ya Collar' song when he says 'you can eat it or throw it away'? Well, don't eat your GeekVape Q Pod but you can vape it and throw it away since it's disposable! Can't get simpler vaping than this. Keep reading to find out all the Q Pod’s features:
- Smooth, mellow vapour flavour – the Q Pod Cartridge's built-in coils give you decent vapour flavour with low vape clouds.
- Comfort for your lips – the black duck-billed mouthpiece has a tapered, slim top edge that suits your lip shape.
- Secure connection – magnets keep your Geek Vape Q Pod in place.
- 2mL e-liquid capacity – won’t need re-filling too often with the low-wattage vaping of the Sonder Q or Wenax Q Pod Kit (unless you chain-vape).
- Super-convenient top fill – push back or snap off the black mouthpiece while the Q Pod is still connected to the Sonder Q or Wenax Q Battery and fill with vape juice via the black, membrane-covered fill port (not centre hole).
- Disposable – keep refilling the Q Pod Cartridge until you experience excessive e-liquid leaking, bad taste, or significantly less vape cloud production. At this point, the built-in coil has had its day so you just replace the whole GeekVape Q Pod Cartridge. Easy.
- Adjust your draw - your draw will be slightly different depending on which resistance (ohm) Q Pod you use:
- 0.6 ohm: warmer vapour production, slightly higher wattage, increased vapour production, better for RDL vaping (may go through battery a little faster).
- 0.8 ohm: warm vapour, mid wattage of the two other pods, used for both MTL and RDL vaping.
- 1.2 ohm: cooler vapour production, lower wattage, less vapour production (battery may last longer).
- MTL vaping – the low-wattage built-in coils of Q Cartridges , combined with the adjustable airflow of the Sonder Q or Wenax Q Battery, let you loosely or tightly MTL vape, where you hold vapour in your mouth, then inhale to the lungs (as you’d smoke a ciggie but without the stank).
- Restricted direct-lung (RDL) – when you fully open the airflow, you’ll get restricted DL draws (looser draw where you inhale vapour directly to your lungs, bypassing the mouth, like breathing in).
- Q Pod Cartridges cannot be used with Geek Vape Wenax Stylus, Wenax M1, Wenax K1 SE or Wenax H1 Pod Vape Kits.
- It's essential to prime new pods before vaping.
- Remove black mouthpiece from pod.
- Fill pod with vape juice.
- Put the black mouthpiece back on the pod.
- Cover the air holes at the bottom of the pod with your finger while gently taking about five short draws on the mouthpiece. This draws e-liquid to the built-in coil’s cotton to saturate it and avoids getting dry hits or prematurely burning your coil. You can also let it sit for five minutes.
- Install the pod on the battery and vape.
Geek Vape Q Cartridge Replacement Pod Specifications:
- Vape juice capacity: 2mL
- Resistance of built-in coils: 0.6, 0.8 or 1.2 ohm
- Refillable disposable pods
- Top fill
- MTL and RDL vaping
- Compatible with the GeekVape Sonder Q Pod Starter Kit and Wenax Q Pod Starter Kit
- 3 x Geek Vape Q Pod Cartridge Replacements
This product does not contain nicotine.