XMAX Starry 4 Dry Herb Vape
Starry 4 Dry Herb Vapouriser by XMAX is ready to vape in only 15 seconds and produces vape clouds you can actually see! The XMAX Starry 4 Dry Herb Vape may look and share most features with the Starry 3.0 Vaporizer but its upgrades include increased heat speed, adjustable airflow control, three timed sessions, screen flip ability and Type C charging. Along with the upgrades, the Starry 4 Dry Herb Vapouriser keeps the replaceable 18650 battery, ceramic oven, auto heat and power-off, conduction heating, haptic feedback, swivel zirconia mouthpiece, easy operation, portable size, decent price and accurate temperature control between 100-240°C, to name a few, that the Starry 3.0 also features.
Starry 4 upgrades
If all you need to know is how the XMAX Starry 4 Dry Herb Vape differs from the Starry 3.0 Dry Herb Vapouriser, the following list of Starry 4 upgrades may help.
- Heats up in 15 seconds (half the time of Starry 3.0).
- Screen flip (changes orientation of display).
- Three timed sessions of four, six or 10min to choose from.
- Adjustable airflow control.
- Includes a dosing capsule.
- Type C charging port and cable.
- Includes silicone covers for mouthpiece.
- Turns off or on by pressing power button three times quickly.
The Starry 3.0 heats up in 30 seconds, only has two times session options, charges via micro USB and turns on or off by holding the power button for three seconds. It doesn't have screen flip, adjustable airflow, included dosing capsules nor silicone mouthpiece covers.
We hope that helps but keep reading for the full list of XMAX Starry 4 Dry Herb Vape features.
Convenient dry herb vaping with Starry 4
Most of the XMAX Starry 4 Vapouriser’s features aid in making dry herb vaping convenient; from its portable size and swivel, easy-access, mouthpiece to having a replaceable battery you can swap out. Find out exactly how the Starry 4 Vape makes dry herb or concentrate vaping convenient by reading its features below:
- Battery included in kit – so you’re ready to charge and vape.
- Option to pre-charge – get some extra 18650 batteries and a battery charger so you can charge one battery while vaping with the other.
- Secure battery door – sturdy hinge door on bottom secures the battery in place.
- Four buttons do it all – a power button turns it on/off by pressing it three times quickly, up and down buttons adjust your temperature and the airflow slider adjusts air inflow.
- Adjustable airflow - restrict or loosen your vape draw by opening or closing the airflow slider, located above the power button.
- Auto heating – turn the XMAX Starry 4 Dry Herb Vape on and it immediately starts heating to the last set temperature.
- Heated in 15 seconds – half the heat-time of the Starry 3.0 Vape!
- Precise temperature control – adjust your temp by degree between 100 and 240°C.
- Vibrates when ready – lets you know it’s reached desired temp or is turned off/on with haptic feedback.
- Three timed sessions – four, six or 10 minute sessions available with a count-down timer on your display screen.
- Bright OLED display – easily see your current temperature, session count-down timer, desired temperature and battery level.
- Flip the screen – press up and down buttons together for two seconds to rotate the display’s orientation for right and left-handed vaping.
- Auto shut-off – switches off once your timed session is up.
- Oval ceramic oven – heating/filling chamber is a decent size and easy to load with a funnel design that leads your dry herb material straight to the oven. Note: the mouthpiece’s ceramic filter protrudes out into the chamber when installed so you shouldn’t load the chamber completely to the top.
- Magnetic, swivel mouthpiece – a convenient, 360° swivel mouthpiece on a strong magnetic base keeps your mouthpiece on securely, and is made of durable aluminium and zirconia. It’s said to be cooling, durable, easy to clean and hygienic.
- Included mouthpiece protectors – silicone mouthpiece covers make sharing your dry herb vape more fun because you minimise swapping saliva with your friends.
- Easy to pack and clean – included packing and cleaning tools in the kit. Clean chamber and filters/screens after use to maintain the best vapour flavour and performance.
- Easy maintenance – apart from cleaning, you’ll only need to replace the XMAX Starry 4 Dry Herb Vape’s mouthpiece, ceramic filter and screens when needed (broken or cleaning no longer helps).
- Use dosing capsules – save time by pre-packing (dry herb only) the included dosing capsule which is designed to perfectly fit in the ceramic chamber. Dosing capsules make cleaning easy since your dry herb material sits inside and doesn’t directly contact the oven or the ceramic filter!
- Modifiable vaping – use a glass bubbler and turn your Starry 4 Vape into a shisha or argileh, or vape solid concentrates (wax) with a wax cup accessory, both of which are sold separately.
- Vape clouds you can see – YouTuber vape reviewers are raving about the amount of vapour the Starry 4 Vapouriser produces; better than many comparable dry herb vapes out there!
- Flavourful vapour production.
- Conduction heat – only ceramic chamber makes contact with your dry herb as opposed to combustion heat with a flame that scorches your material.
Similar dry herb vapes
Have a look at the XVAPE Fog Pro, XMAX V3 Pro and of course, the Starry 3.0 Dry Herb Vaporizers as they are very similar in function and performance with some differences in size, temperature range, heating speed and shape.
- Turn device off when carrying in your pocket or bag (press power button three times quickly).
- Always fill your dry herb vape when device is off.
- Charge XMAX Starry 4 Vape for six hours before use.
- Full list of accessories or replacement parts is available below, after the 'Package includes' section.
- To continue enjoying great vapour flavour and clouds from the XMAX Starry 4 Vapouriser and avoid frequent deep cleans, make sure you clean the filling chamber, screen and filter after each session. Only clean once all parts have cooled.
- We do not recommend this device for beginner vapers or anyone not familiar with dry herb vaping.
- Not suitable for e-liquid.
XMAX Starry 4 Specifications:
- Size: approx. 115.9 x 37.5 x 24mm
- Temperature range: 100-240°C (212-464°F)
- Battery: replaceable 18650 lithium-ion - 2550mAh included
- Charger: Type-C
- Heating chamber/oven: ceramic with embedded heating element
- Heat-up time: 15 seconds
- Haptic feedback (vibration)
- Magnetic ceramic mouthpiece with 360° swivel top
- Jewellery-grade zirconia swivel top
- OLED screen display
- Screen flip function for ambidextrous use
- Adjust temperature by degree (accurate temp control)
- Safer timed sessions (three): 4, 6 and 10 minute options
- Auto power off
- On/off: press power button three times
- Use concentrates or dry herb
- Glass bubbler and wax cup compatible (not included)
- Dosing capsule included
- Smooth vapour and flavour
- Vape clouds you can see
- Adjustable airflow control
- XMAX Starry 4 Dry Herb Vaporizer
- 18650 battery 2550mAh
- USB-C charging cable
- Dosing capsule
- Cleaning tool
- Packing tool
- 2 x Mouthpiece o-rings
- 2 x Chamber mesh screens
- 2 x Mouthpiece silicone caps
- 3 x Cotton swabs
- 4 x Alcohol cotton pads
- User manual
- Gift box
Parts for you XMAX Starry 4 Dry Herb Vapouriser
The following parts are available for you to purchase separately either to tailor your dry herb vaping or replace parts that have been worn.
Chamber & mouthpieces
This product does not contain nicotine.
Perfect palm size and a bigger chamber than previous models. This is great for your portable experience
I've used my starry 4 maybe ten times and the machine started to buzz when switched off so I removed battery then replaced it tried to switch on and nothing opened machine again to have inside fall to pieces broken plastic unit is useless now. Only about one month old this is for my medication now what do I do thanks a lot
Works fantastic, love the mouthpiece, can't see it lasting as long as my old pax 3 as it seems a little flimsy, and bulky, battery life is average, would be easy to loose the mouthpiece assy. It does the job its designed to do. Well priced!!
It gets the job done, but the unit gets incredibly hot, the mouthpiece at the end of a 4 minute sesh on 180-200 is nearly burning skin on the lips and would easily be 80 Celsius in the hand, Not as easy to clean as the xmax 3 , very awkward crevices... A regretful buy to say the least
Great vape! The small change to the starting procedure is much better. Choice of colours is good.