Vaporesso Veco GO Replacement Pods (2 Pack)
Veco GO Replacement Pods (2 pack) by Vaporesso suit the Vaporesso Veco GO Pod Vape Kit are easy to use by beginner vapers since you just fill and draw to vape; no complicated vape-knowledge required! Vaporesso Veco Go Pods feature a bottom-filling transparent, 5mL vape juice capacity body, with slim mouthpiece that's made for mouth-to-lung (MTL) or restricted-direct-lung (RDL) vaping. Vaporesso Veco GO Pods are also disposable which adds to their ease of use for those new to vaping.
Veco Go Pod as large as a vape tank
Many vape tanks on the vape market have around 4-6mL e-juice capacity and when you know that, the 5mL capacity of the Vaporesso Veco GO Replacement Pods is pretty darn impressive! Keep reading to see all the Veco Go Pod features:
- Airflow control – Veco Go Pod rotates while installed in the Veco Go Battery to adjust your airflow and tighten or loosen your draw.
- Large 5mL vape juice capacity – maybe only one e-liquid refill required in a day (depending how much you vape).
- Perfect mouthpiece for MTL or RDL vaping – two options of comfortable mouthpieces to choose from:
- 0.8 ohm - built-in drip tip style, surrounded by soft rubber for comfort and more restricted draws
- 0.6 ohm - tapered plastic mouthpiece that's part of the Veco Go Pod body.
- Fills from the bottom – open the black rubber plug at the bottom to reveal a large fill port.
- Easy to see e-juice level – almost see-through body lets you monitor your vape juice level and avoid vaping on an empty pod (possible to burn your coil).
- Disposable – refill the pod for up to three weeks and when it stops vaping as well (leaking excessively, darkens your e-liquid colour, very low vape clouds), you dispose of the pod and replace it with a brand-new Veco Go Replacement Pod.
- Good vapour flavour – Corex Heat Tech is used to design the mesh and cotton structure inside the built-in coil which ensures accurate vapour flavour and extended pod life.
- SSS leak-resistant technology in the pod which stands for:
- seal comprehensively with the o-rings that keep the air pressure in for a tighter draw
- store safely with extra seal that may prevent the Veco Go Pod leaking while not being used
- saturate properly via the large coil openings to the cotton to avoid burning the coil or getting a dry hit (aka helps prime coil and keep the cotton wet while vaping).
- MTL draws – inhale vapour to your mouth, hold, then draw to the lungs like you used to puff on the old, stank, cancer stick. The 0.8 ohm Veco Go Replacement Pod is perfect for MTL draws but the 0.6 ohm works.
- RDL draws – inhale vapour straight to your lungs, like direct-lung (DL) but with restriction. The lower-resistance 0.6 ohm pod is perfect for RDL draws.
- Remove and dispose of the plastic strip at the bottom of new pods before using.
- It's essential to prime new pods before vaping.
- Lift the black plug underneath the pod.
- Fill with vape juice.
- Replace the plug.
- Cover the air holes at the bottom of the pod with your finger while gently taking about five short draws on the mouthpiece. This draws e-liquid to the coil’s cotton to saturate it and avoids getting dry hits or prematurely burning your coil. You can also let the pod sit for five minutes after you fill it.
- Install the pod on the battery and vape.
Vaporesso Veco GO Replacement Pod Specifications:
- Material: PCTG (BPA-free plastic)
- E-liquid capacity: 5mL/4mL
- 0.6 & 0.8 ohm options
- Two different built-in mouthpiece options
- Disposable but refillable
- Easy to use
- MTL & RDL draws
- SSS Leak-Resistant Tech
- Corex Heating Technology for good flavour and long pod life
- Compatible with Vaporesso Veco GO Pod Kit
- 2 x Vaporesso Veco GO Pods
This product does not contain nicotine.