Geek Vape Aegis Legend 2 L200 21700 Classic Kit
Aegis Legend 2 L200 Classic Kit by Geek Vape is as giant in body as the vape clouds it produces! Like its close family friend, the GeekVape Aegis Legend 2 L200 Kit, the Classic version’s mod features 200W, multiple modes to adjust vape draws and is water, dust and shock proof (holds his own in a scuffle) but adds compatibility with twin 21700 batteries to vape all day at high-wattage. The Aegis Legend 2 Classic Vape Kit also includes the beastly, 6mL e-liquid capacity Z Max Tank which helps you enjoy your powerful direct-lung (DL) vaping with its enormous top airflow, easy coil change and ridiculously-awesome, sub-ohm Geek Vape M Series Coils. Magnifique!
You’re not seeing double
There are indeed two ‘legend’ vapourisers with almost identical names and very similar features: the GeekVape Aegis Legend 2 L200 Kit and this Aegis Legend 2 L200 Classic Kit… The Classic version is like the much bigger brother of the original Aegis Legend 2 and they differ in the following ways:
- Classic: dual 21700 or 18650 battery capacity (not included).
- Original: dual 18650 batteries (not included).
- Classic: Z Max Tank with 5.5mL e-liquid capacity.
- Original: Z Sub Ohm Tank with 6mL e-liquid capacity.
- Classic: M Series.
- Original: Z Series.
- Classic: 147.35 x 64.46 x 33mm (large mod kit).
- Original: 140.05 x 54.12 x 29mm (more pocket-friendly).
- Classic: rubber and leather panel.
- Original: plastic and leather panel.
We hope this helps if you’re tossing up between these two very similar Aegis Legend 2 Kits.
Wow factor of Aegis Legend 2 Classic Mod
To be honest, all GeekVape Aegis Legend Vape Kits are pretty spectacular which is why they’re so popular in the mod kit world. The Aegis Legend L200 Classic Mod though might make it hard for you to carry it discreetly because, well, let’s be real, it’s a brick… But what a brick! The larger size accommodates for more battery capacity so you can vape in beast mode to fill your entire house with aromatic vape clouds all day! Oh, there’s more to love about this vape-hulk:
- Dual 21700 or 18650 batteries (not included in kit) – keep you vaping longer and provides the ability to use both size batteries with the included 18650 battery adapters. This way you could charge a set of batteries with an external charger and swap them out to keep vaping.
- 200W – you can’t be a beast without mass power which lets you use any vape tank on the market, including rebuildables.
- Use up to 33mm diameter tank – this is where the Aegis Legend L200 Classic Mod’s large dimensions come in handy.
- Quality build – durable, made to last, no rattles!
- Tri-proof (water, dust and shock proof) – IP68 rated to handle everyday mishaps and perfect for anyone who is a little clumsy… Like some of us at Vape World *facepalm*
- Simple menu – no separate menu screen! Just triple-click the fire button, scroll through simple and advanced modes (such as Power or Temp Control) with the up/down buttons, then long-press the fire button to set.
- Bright, vibrant display – see your vape settings clearly.
- Quick-fire – instantaneous vape clouds the moment you press the fire button.
- Pleasure to hold – probably more comfy for people with bigger hands but even so, the cushioned leather panel and soft rubber exterior make it more comfy for your hands.
- Strong battery door – holds batteries securely and protects them from spills and dust.
- Protected charge port – the Aegis Legend L200 Classic Type C charge port is behind a protective rubber cover above the fire button so it too is protected from spills and dust.
All about the Z Max Tank
Although this isn’t the infamous 2021 Edition Z Sub Ohm Tank that features on many GeekVape Mod Kits, like the first Aegis Legend 2 L200 Kit, it might as well be when it comes to delivering amazing DL draws. The Geek Vape Z Max Sub Ohm Tank shares all the same features as the Z Sub Ohm, apart from a slightly different look, and actually has bigger vape juice capacity! More features of the Z Max Tank include:
- Large airflow – for big vape clouds!
- Leak proof – top adjustable airflow keeps e-liquid in your tank where it belongs.
- 6mL vape juice capacity with 4mL spare glass included.
- Compatible with the mesh, sub-ohm GeekVape M Series Coils that are designed for top-notch, powerful vaping with intense vapour flavour.
- Convenient top fill - simple quarter turn of the top cap reveals large fill ports that fit any bottle nozzle size.
- Simple pull/push coil change – unscrew the bottom of the Z Max Tank, pull out the used coil and push in the new, primed coil, matching the notches on the coil to those on the tank.
- Coil saturation - large chambers inside the tank allow ample e-juice to access your coil which can elongate the coil’s life.
- Beefy 810 drip tip – how else will you draw in massive amounts of vapour? It’s also removeable so you can easily clean it… And boy do drip tips get dirty at times!
- Direct-lung (DL) vaping - literally breathe in vapour straight to your lungs for the biggest vape cloud production! No mouth-to-lung (MTL) options with this beast Z Max Tank. The huge drip tip, high-wattage, subohm M Series Coils and gigantic airflow pretty much seal the deal that this is a DL vape tank.
If carrying a big vapouriser doesn’t worry you, the Geek Vape Aegis Legend 2 L200 Classic Kit is perfect! We can’t fault this vape kit in any significant way when it comes to build quality, performance and vape satisfaction gained. Only one thing left for you to do… Add to cart.
- The mod is water, dust and shock proof but the Z Max Tank is not.
- We don’t recommend this kit for beginner vapers or those who like mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping.
- When changing M Series Coils, make sure you line up the coil’s notches with those on the tank to ensure a snug fit and no leakage.
- It's essential to prime new coils before vaping.
- Place a few drops of vape juice in the coil centre.
- Install the coil in the tank.
- Remove tank top cap (quarter turn) and fill with vape juice.
- Replace top cap on the tank.
- Close the airflow at the top of the tank and gently take about five short draws on the drip tip (without connecting to mod). This draws e-liquid to the coil’s cotton to saturate it and avoids getting dry hits or prematurely burning your coil.
- Install the tank on the mod and vape.
Geek Vape Aegis Legend 2 L200 Classic Kit specifications
- Dimensions: 147.35 x 64.46 x 33mm
- Vapour e-liquid capacity: 6mL
- Batteries: 2 x 21700/18650 batteries (not included)
- Output power: 5-200W
- Compatible with GeekVape M Series Coils
- Maximum output current: 45A
- Maximum output voltage: 12V
- Resistance range: 0.1-3 Ohm
- Display screen: 1.08 inch, colour screen
- Operating temperature: 0-45℃
- Storage temperature: -20 to 50℃
- A-Lock switch for quickly locking device
- Type C charging
- DL vaping
- Modes: Power, Temperature Control (NI, SS, TI, TCR), VPC and Bypass
- Geek Vape Aegis Legend 2 L200 Classic Mod (no batteries)
- Geek Vape Z Max Sub Ohm Tank (6mL) – M Series Single Mesh Coil 0.14 ohm (60-80W) pre-installed
- Geek Vape M Series Triple Mesh Coil 0.20 ohm (70-85W)
- Coil removal tool
- Spare parts pack
- Spare glass (4mL)
- Type C charging cable
- User manual
- 2 x 18650 battery adapters
This product does not contain nicotine.
The Geek Vape Aegis Legend 2 L200 21700 Classic Kit is the most powerful vapouriser I've ever used. Huge tank, big cloud, big flavour, battery life for days. Safety features, adjustable as hell. DOES NOT LEAK! Very happy with the purchase.
Makes big clouds but that means you cant get a concentrated hit, its smooth but if your expecting a similar hit to a disposable or thinking "this will be great for big clouds and headspins" it doesnt really work that way, less throat hit and less feel its hard to explain other than to say its a bit much