Aegis Legend 2 L200 Kit by Geek Vape has a unique auto-lock (A-Lock) feature for extra safety! The Aegis Legend 2 is a powerful, 200W vape kit that includes an equally-powerful and leak-proof Z Sub Ohm Tank (Zeus Sub Ohm Tank) 2021 edition which has large airflow and fill ports. Cloud chase all day when vaping the Aegis Legend 2 Kit with the high-wattage Geek Vape Z Series Coils.
L200 Limited Edition time
A limited run of new colours guaranteed to be as popular as the last Aegis Legend Limited kits has landed! Grab one of these before its too late!
Aegis Legend 2 MONSTER vape kit
The Aegis Legend 2 L200 Kit performs superbly, as is expected from any Geek Vape box mod. If you’ve used an Aegis Legend Kit before, you might be pleasantly surprised by some of the unique changes Geek Vape has incorporated into this vapouriser, such as its:
- A-Lock feature – a switch on the left side of the screen that when pulled/swiped down will lock all your buttons! A quick, easy locking feature that makes it safer to carry by stopping accidental firing of your vape
- 15% smaller in size than original Aegis Legend Mod
- 30% lighter than original Aegis Legend Mod
- 200W of beastly power so you can use any vape tank on the market
- soft leather grip panel for function and good looks
- hidden Type C charging port under a rubber flap located above the fire button for charging while upright
- better water, dust and shock proof IP68 rating which is higher than the usual IP67 other Geek Vape devices are rated
- two replaceable 18650 batteries power the Aegis Legend 2 for all-day vaping (not included)
- easy menu navigation
- multiple modes to tailor your vape, from the simple Power Mode (just wattage selection) to Temperature Control, Bypass and more
- quick fire for instant vape clouds and vapour flavour.
Z Sub Ohm Tank 2021 edition is… WOW
For all you Zeus Sub Ohm Tank enthusiasts, you’ll love the 2021 edition of the Z Sub Ohm tank which gives you larger airflow and better vape performance. If you like high power, high wattage and super-large vape clouds, the Z Sub Ohm Tank 2021 will deliver it via its:
- huge airflow availability (larger than original Z Sub Ohm Tank)
- 5.5mL vape juice capacity
- leak-proof, top adjustable airflow design
- compatibility with the high-wattage Geek Vape Z Series Coils
- direct-lung (DL) vaping, when you literally breath in vapour straight to your lungs for the biggest vape cloud production
- massive fill ports for easy e-liquid filling with most juice bottle nozzles
- top fill by a simple quarter turn of the top cap.
Usage tip: when changing the Z Series Coils, make sure you line up the coil with the triangular notches on the tank to ensure a snug fit and no leakage.
The Geek Vape Aegis Legend 2 L200 Kit is an advanced vapers dream! Smooth, flavoursome vapour and clouds with a seriously powerful mod and tank. What more could you want from a large vape kit? Comfort? For a large kit, she’s actually pretty comfortable to hold too in comparison to other similar box mods.
Geek Vape Aegis Legend 2 L200 Kit specifications
- Dimensions: 140.05 x 54.12 x 29mm
- Vapour e-liquid capacity: 5.5mL
- Batteries: 2 x 18650 batteries (not included)
- Output power: 5-200W
- Compatible with Geek Vape Z Series Mesh Coils
- Maximum output current: 45A
- Maximum output voltage: 12V
- Type C charging
- Resistance range: 0.1-3 Ohm
- Display screen: 1.08 inch, colour screen
- Operating temperature: 0-45℃
- Storage temperature: -20 to 50℃
- Smaller and lighter than original Aegis Legend
- Unique A-Lock switch for quickly locking device
- Modes: power, TC-NI, TC-SS, TC-TI, TC-TCR, VPC, bypass
- Geek Vape Aegis Legend 2 L200 Mod
- Geek Vape Z (Zeus) Sub Ohm Tank 5mL – Z Series Mesh Coil 0.2 ohm (70-80W) pre-installed
- Geek Vape Z Series Mesh Coil 0.25 ohm (45-57W)
- Coil removal tool
- Spare parts pack
- Spare bubble glass (5.5mL)
- Type C charging cable
So good this is the 2nd one I've bought simply because I want all the colours.
Geek Vape Aegis Legend 2 L200 Kit
This is a really solid vape - great build quality and design - but my unit failed after two weeks. Apparently it's been a known problem for a few years, but Geekvape doesn't seem to want to fix it seeing as it's only one in a hundred that fail. Don't attempt the ghetto repair on YouTube or you'll void the warranty - making return when it inevitably fails again impossible, leaving you with an expensive paper weight. Still, it's the nicest mod I've used and I would roll the dice and buy it again.
Havnt vaped for acouple of years, got the L200 because a friend recommended it, awesome unit!