XMAX V3 Nano
V3 Nano Dry Herb Vapouriser by XMAX perfectly combines simplicity and excellence in a compact design closely related to the fan-favorite XMAX V3 PRO. If you're looking for a top-tier vaping journey, the XMAX V3 Nano by XMAX is your key to the next level.
With a rapid 30-second heat-up time, a hybrid heating system, and 100% independent airflow, the XMAX V3 Nano delivers an unforgettable vaping experience. Its silver-plated heating chamber ensures efficiency and flavor like no other. Plus, easy maintenance with the glass mouthpiece and precise temperature control from 200-220°C (392-428°F) thanks to its ceramic airflow heating core guarantees consistent results every time.
Equipped with a long-lasting 1000mAh battery, this vaporizer provides up to 25 minutes of continuous vaping and a quick 1-hour recharge. And we're thrilled to offer the XMAX V3 Nano at an incredible retail price, highlighting our commitment to providing exceptional value. For our XMAX V3 PRO fans, the V3 Nano condenses the excellence of the PRO into a compact, accessible package.
- Turn device off when carrying in your pocket or bag (three clicks of fire button).
- To continue enjoying great vapour flavour and clouds from the XMAX V3 Nano Vapouriser and avoid frequent deep cleans, make sure you clean the filling chamber after each session. Only clean once all parts have cooled.
- We do not recommend this device for beginner vapers or anyone not familiar with dry herb vaping.
- Not suitable for e-liquid.
XMAX V3 Nano Specifications:
- Size: approx. 133.6 x 20.2 x 20.5mm
- Temperature range: 200°C - 220°C (392°F - 428°F)
- Battery: Built-in li-po (1000mAh battery included)
- Charger: Type-C USB fast charge
- Weight: 52g
- 3-minute sessions
- 30s pre heating
- Vibration (haptics) notifications
- 100% isolated airpath
- Silver plated heating chamber
- Glass mouthpiece
- XMAX V3 Nano Dry Herb Vapouriser
- 4 x Alcohol wipes
- 3 x Cotton swabs
- 2 x O-rings
- 2 x Mesh screens
- Type C USB charging cable
This product does not contain nicotine.