Vaporesso Luxe XR Max Pod Kit
Luxe XR Max Pod Mod Kit by Vaporesso is a relatively compact pod vape kit that features 80W of power, adjustable wattage, adjustable airflow, stealth display screen and a massive, long-lasting 2800mAh built-in battery for all-day vaping; five features its very similar siblings, the Vaporesso Luxe X and Luxe XR Pod Kits, do not have. Features the Vaporesso Luxe XR Max Pod Mod Vapouriser does share with its bros is the protective plastic coating, 5mL vape juice capacity Vaporesso Luxe XR Pods (restricted direct-lung [RDL] and DL options) with replaceable GTX Coils featuring Corex Heat Tech for great vapour flavour and decent vape clouds, and similar body shape (only the Luxe XR Max is bigger).
Does Luxe Kit sound familiar?
You should actually be experiencing déjà vu if you’re a Vaporesso fan. Here are the other Luxes:
- Luxe Q or Luxe QS Pod Kits – very different in looks, smaller and easier to use with no button and disposable pods for mouth-to-lung (MTL) or RDL vaping.
- Luxe X Pod Kit – smaller body and battery capacity, no adjustable wattage or airflow slider and comes with disposable Luxe X Pods for MTL or RDL vaping.
- Luxe XR Pod Kit – identical to the Luxe X Pod Kit except it comes with Luxe XR Pods that have replaceable coils for MTL, RDL or DL vaping.
Smart Mode on Luxe XR Max Mod
You don’t have an extensive menu on the Vaporesso Luxe XR Max Pod Mod Vape Kit which keeps vaping simple but it does give you the option of switching on Smart Mode. Keep reading to see why Smart Mode and all other Luxe XR Max Mod features (some of which are shared by its Luxe X and XR brothers) are awesome:
- Smart Mode – turn on by clicking fire button four times to enter the menu. Smart Mode protects your coil by recognising it and only allowing you to adjust the wattage within the wattage range limits of the coil.
- Huge 2800mAh battery – large for a pod kit and in comparison to its 1500mAh predecessors. Vape all day on this high-density battery (depending on how much you vape and which coil you use) which lasts 40% longer than similar vape kits.
- Adjustable 80W of power – triple-click the fire button to access the up/down touch screen buttons and adjust wattage.
- Fast-charging – fully charged in just one hour.
- Adjustable airflow slider – no rotation of pods required. Just slide button on Luxe XR Max Mod's side up to restrict and down to loosen vape draw.
- OLED screen – shows your wattage and battery percentage but disappears when not in use.
- Fire button – press to vape so you control when it fires and turn the vape on/off with five clicks.
- Fires quickly – like you’d expect a sub ohm vape tank to do.
- Protective coat – clear plastic layers and alloy trims cover the Luxe XR Max Mod/Battery so it can handle the daily accidental knocks and drops.
- Compact size – it’s not the smallest vape kit and definitely bigger than the Luxe X and XR but it’s still light enough to easily carry in your bag or pocket (after turning it off).
- LED light show – lights simulate your draw as you vape purely 'cause it looks awesome but you can turn this feature off through the menu (four clicks of fire button).
- Quality – there’s nothing cheap or rattly about the Luxe XR Max Battery.
Cross-compatible Luxe XR Pods
Vaporesso made vaping cost-effective for you with all Luxe X Pods (disposable) and Luxe XR Pods (replaceable coils, featured in this vape kit) compatible with all three Luxe X Pod Vape Kits – the original Luxe X, Luxe XR and this Luxe XR Max Pod Vape Kit. More features of the Luxe XR Pods that are worth mentioning are below:
- 5mL e-liquid capacity – lasts way longer than smaller pod kits between refills.
- Fills from bottom – lift rubber tab at the bottom to reveal e-liquid fill port.
- Easy coil change - pull out the old Vaporesso GTX Coil and plug in the new from the bottom of Luxe XR Pods.
- Three different pods – all Luxe XR Pods look the same but are ingeniously different to accommodate for either DL, RDL or MTL vaping and they’re labelled ‘RDL’, ‘MTL’ or ‘DTL’ so you can tell the difference.
- MTL pod (not included): thinner mouthpiece bore hole and less airflow for restricted draws.
- RDL pod: wider mouthpiece bore hole and more airflow for looser draws.
- DTL pod: the widest mouthpiece bore of the three with lots of airflow for airy DL draws.
- Great vapour flavour, throat hit and cloud production – get low, medium or largish vape clouds (depending on the Luxe XR Pod used) with the replaceable Vaporesso GTX Coils, made using Vaporesso’s Corex Technology (morph-mesh cumulus cotton, even and rapid heating, accurate vapour flavour and coil longevity).
- Strong magnetic connection – keeps your pods from going AWOL.
- Semi-transparent body – allows you to see e-juice level especially if held up to light.
- Mouthpiece made for your lips – natural shape of lips comfortably hug mouthpiece.
- SSS leak-resistant technology in the pod which stands for:
- seal comprehensively with the o-rings that keep the air pressure in for a tighter draw
- store safely with extra seal that may prevent the Luxe XR Pod leaking while not being used
- saturate properly via the large coil openings to the cotton to avoid burning the coil or getting a dry hit (aka helps prime coil and keep the cotton wet while vaping).
- MTL vaping (not for included pods) – draw vapour to your mouth, hold, then inhale to your lungs, like you’d puff on the old cancer sticks. You can MTL vape using the Vaporesso Luxe XR MTL Pod (not included) with 0.6 to 1.2 ohm GTX Coils that are higher-resistance and low wattage, producing tighter/restricted draws through a slim mouthpiece.
- RDL vaping – draw vapour directly to your lungs, bypassing the mouth, with slight restriction. RDL vape using the included Luxe XR RDL Pod and the 0.4 ohm, low-resistance, higher-wattage GTX Coil (or purchase 0.3 to 0.6 ohm coils) for looser draws through a wider mouthpiece.
- DL (DTL) vaping – same as RDL without the restriction. DL vape using the included Luxe XR DTL Pod and 0.2 ohm GTX Coil (or purchase 0.15 to 0.4 ohm coils) for the loosest draws through the widest mouthpiece of the three pods.
Surprisingly, the Vaporesso Luxe XR Max Pod Mod Vapouriser is great for unrestricted DL vaping and it’s got a good amount of power to accommodate for that too, in a relatively small package, considering. Can’t really fault this Vaporesso masterpiece as it delivers exactly as described.
- We strongly recommend turning off the Luxe XR Max Pod Mod Kit, by clicking the fire button five times quickly, when carrying in your pocket or bag so the button isn’t accidentally pressed in transit.
- It's essential to prime new coils before vaping.
- Place a few drops of vape juice in the coil centre.
- Install the coil in the pod and fill with vape juice.
- Cover the air holes at the bottom of the pod with your finger while gently taking about five short draws on the mouthpiece. This draws e-liquid to the coil’s cotton to saturate it and avoids getting dry hits or prematurely burning your coil.
- Install the pod on the battery and vape.
Vaporesso Luxe XR Max Pod Kit Specifications:
- Size: 106.5 x 32.1 x 26mm
- Vape juice capacity: 5mL
- Battery capacity: 2800mAh, built-in
- Power output: up to 80W
- 0.54 inch OLED display
- Compatible with Vaporesso GTX Coils
- Corex Heat Technology coils - spot-on, longer-lasting flavour and coil life
- SSS Leak-Resistant Technology
- Adjustable airflow
- Adjustable wattage
- DL, RDL, and MTL draws
- Simple bottom-fill method
- Replaceable but reusable pods
- Visible e-liquid level
- Quick charge (one hour)
- Modern looks, exposed body
- Plastic-coated layers for durability with alloy
- Type-C USB Port 5V, 2A
- Vaporesso Luxe XR Max Battery
- Vaporesso Luxe XR DL (DTL) Pod
- Vaporesso GTX Mesh 0.2 ohm Coil
- Vaporesso GTX Mesh 0.4 ohm Coil
- Type C charging cable
- User manual
- Warranty card
This product does not contain nicotine.
A top quality product,Out of all the pod kits I’ve purchased this is the only one that doesn’t leak!,Intuitively easy to use,lasts all day and I’m a heavy vaper,Quick to charge with C type connection,Great screen with easy to read information and really well built.Works like a dream with 6mg nic salts and 1.2 ohm coil,Doesn’t get too hot to draw,Very happy with this Device.
Good flavour, cloud, DTL and I’ve tried it as MTL it works nicely there also I prefer to vape around 60W and battery last well I have dropped it a couple of times out of my bag and the pod tank goes flying in a different direction but I guess it means you just shouldn’t drop it lol im looking at getting another one as a spare I end up in hospital often enough that I have a suitcase packed I’m thinking of putting the second one in there just in case it’s needed
Burns everything even with 1.2ohm coils and 5w setting. Feels like it's using AC current or something? Noisy, crackling sound and the taste is horrible. Might be okay for non-nicotine liquid or whatever, but don't use this if you are vaping to quit smoking, you will regret it.
One of the best pod systems on the market very happy with it as I now have 4 highly recommended
Its an ok mod kit , but geekvape is much better the one am using