Lost Vape Centaurus Q200 Kit
Centaurus Q200 Kit by Lost Vape is a high-quality box mod and sub-ohm tank vape kit that’ll rock your vaping world with its powerful direct-lung (DL) vaping ability. The kit comes with a Lost Vape Centaurus Sub Ohm Tank, featuring 5mL e-juice capacity, a wide 810 drip tip, top fill and top airflow control that makes it more leak-proof. The strapping Centaurus Q200 Mod holds the brains of the kit, the Quest 2.0 Chip, that gives you 200W of power, fast fire, simple and advanced modes, and can house two 18650 batteries that you’re gonna need for the high-wattage DL vaping you’ll experience.
If you’re loving the sound of the Centaurus Q200 Kit features but are thinking ‘I don’t need all that power and bulky size’, never fear because Lost Vape’s Centaurus Q80 Pod Mod Kit is here! It’s smaller in size but similar in looks, only has Power Mode for simple vaping, 80W and accompanied by a large, 5.5mL pod instead of a tank.
The strong, beefy Centaurus Q200 Mod
When a vapouriser has the capability to pump out 200W, you expect its vape mod to be of substantial size because you’re gonna need a whole lotta battery to keep up with that power! Hence, the Lost Vape Centaurus Q200 Mod has an appropriately-beefy body that packs in all that powerful goodness that a high-wattage, DL-vaping mod should. Check out the features you can expect in the Centaurus Q200 Mod:
- 200W – use any vape tank on the market, up to 26mm diameter (if you don’t like overhang)
- Two 18650 batteries (sold separately) – support high-wattage vaping so you’re not charging too often. You can also get an external charger to charge batteries separately and carry them with you in a battery case for quick change-over.
- Bottom, slide hinge battery door – holds batteries in securely.
- Simple and advanced modes – adjust your vape settings by using advanced modes (Bypass, VPC, Temp Control, etc) or let the Centaurus Q200 do the work for you with Power Mode where you only adjust the wattage and your puff.
- Choose your puff – set how you want the Centaurus Mod to fire:
- Hard: fires at slightly higher wattage and works its way down to your set wattage through puff; a burst of power at the beginning.
- Normal: fires at your set wattage through puff.
- Soft: fires at slightly lower wattage and works its way up to your set wattage through puff; might prolong the life of your coil.
- Fires quickly – instant vape clouds as soon as fire button is pressed.
- Consistent output – also known as ‘stable output’ meaning the Quest 2.0 Chip ensures the same vaping experience (flavour, power etc) up until you need to recharge as opposed to power declining as battery level decreases.
- Save settings to profile – create a profile of your preferred settings so you can switch between them… Kind of like making your own mode.
- Easy navigation of menu – separate menu select button between up/down buttons helps navigate menu quicker and easier.
- Lock wattage and save your coil – press and hold the up/down buttons together to lock the wattage. You can still vape but won’t be able to accidentally change the wattage while handling or carrying the Centaurus Q200 Mod.
- Neat screen – shows all vape settings brightly on a decently-sized display.
- Transformer – the Lost Vape Centaurus Q200 won’t turn into an alien robot but it has magnetic panels on either side of the mod that are replaceable. Use the metal pick in the kit to remove them and change the look of your mod with ease (we’ll add links to these panels when we have them in stock).
- Quality build – no rattles or substandard features on this beast.
Bona fide power with Centaurus Tank
Don’t expect anything other than big vape clouds from the Lost Vape Centaurus Sub Ohm Tank because it’s specifically built to be a DL vape tank. Check out the Centaurus Sub Ohm Tank features below and you’ll see what we mean:
- Beef-cake of an 810 drip tip – wide enough to enjoy huge vape cloud inhalation and for Ant Man to have a party in. It’s also removeable so you can let Ant Man know when the party’s over.
- 5mL e-liquid capacity – it’s not the biggest sub ohm tank but it suits the Centaurus Q200 Mod well and will only need more frequent top ups if you’re vaping at high-wattage all day.
- Top airflow control – enjoy more leak-resistance with a top airflow control ring (that doesn't let e-liquid escape from the bottom like bottom airflow) which pumps ample airflow for powerful DL draws.
- Top fill – simple quarter turn of the top cap reveals two large e-liquid fill ports.
- Medium size base – 26mm diameter of Centaurus Sub Ohm Tank means it can be used with quite a number of vape mods.
- Dense clouds and intense vapour flavour – high-wattage, low-resistance Lost Vape UB Max Coils deliver the goods when it comes to flavour and clouds so maybe warn bystanders of the giant, aromatic vape cloud you’re about to drop.
- Push to fit coil change – unscrew the bottom cap of the Centaurus Tank, pull out the old coil and push in a new, primed coil until its o-ring is securely inside the tank.
- DL vaping pro – your only choice is to DL vape the heck out of this vape kit, where you inhale vapour directly to the lungs, like taking a breath in from your drip tip. The entire vapouriser kit will support you with this via its large drip tip, high-wattage, low-resistance coils, 200W power capacity, dual 18650 batteries (not included) and airflow, wattage and mode adjustability.
Advanced vapers are the biggest fans of Lost Vape electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes) and for good reason. Vapourisers like the Lost Vape Centaurus Q200 (or Quest 200) Kit are part of a long series of Quest vaping devices that have been tried, tested and improved on by Lost Vape to the point where you really can’t fault the quality.
- The two 18650 batteries required are not included in the kit.
- Remember to prime new coils. Place a few drops of vape juice in the middle of the coil, install the coil and after filling the tank, wait five minutes before vaping. This ensures the coil’s cotton is saturated and avoids getting dry draws.
- Turn the Centaurus Q200 Pod Mod Kit off with five clicks of the power button when carrying in your pocket or bag to prevent accidentally pressing buttons in transit.
- We don’t recommend this kit for beginner vapers.
Lost Vape Centaurus Q200 Kit Specifications
Centaurus Sub Ohm Tank
- Diameter: 26mm
- E-liquid capacity: 5mL
- Coil compatibility: Lost Vape UB Max Coils
- 510 thread
- 810 drip tip, removeable/replaceable
- Top fill
- Top airflow ring (more leak-proof)
- Easy coil change
- Intense vapour flavour and big clouds
- DL draws
Centaurus Q200 Mod
- Size: 91 x 55 x 26mm
- Display: 0.96 inch colour screen
- Charge port: Type-C
- Battery: 2 x 18650 (sold separately)
- Output wattage: 5-200W
- Coil resistance range: 0.1-5 ohm
- Quick wattage button lock
- Clear display screen
- Modes: Power, Bypass, Temp Control (Titanium, Nickel, SS904, SS316), VPC, Voltage
- Protections: overheat, short circuit, 10sec over-time, weak battery
- Lost Vape Centaurus Q200 Box Mod
- Lost Vape Centaurus Sub Ohm Tank (5mL)
- Lost Vape UB Max 0.15 ohm X1 Coil (80-120W)
- Lost Vape UB Max 0.30 ohm X3 Coil (40-60W)
- Spare glass tube (5mL)
- Metal pick
- Spare parts pack
- Type-C charging cable
- User manual
- Warranty card
This product does not contain nicotine.