FreeMaX Twister Graffiti 80w Kit is a stick device includes the Twister 80w variable wattage built-in battery tube mod and the Fireluke 2 mesh coil sub ohm tank.
The Twister 80W mod utilizes a 2300mAh built-in battery and twist-style variable wattage function, a simple twist of the base then you can easily switch the output wattage from 5W to 80W, the easiest way of its kind.
The FreeMaX Twister chip has a host of protective measures like short-circuit protection and low-power protection, meanwhile, the LED light embedded inside the firing button indicates the various working conditions.
The Fireluke 2 is the updated version of the original Fireluke M, with the X2 Mesh Coil and X3 Mesh Coil, slide to open top fill design, 360 degree e-liquid feeding, 90% flax cotton & 10% cotton formula, the Fireluke 2 offers a stylistic design and great flavor compares to all the other mesh coils sub ohm tanks in the market.
Overall, the FreeMaX Twister 80W Starter Kit is a sleek, portable, and simple package for beginners who want a quick start into vaping.
FreeMaX Twister Graffiti 80w Kit Specifications:
FreeMaX Twister Graffiti 80w Mod:
- Size: 24.7mm(D)*101.6mm(L)
- Built-in Battery Power: 2300mAh
- Output Wattage Range: 5Watts – 80Watts
- Output Voltage Range: 0.5Volts – 9Volts
- Output Current Range: 1.0A – 30A
- Resistance Range: 0.1ohm – 3.0ohm
- Power Efficiency: 95%
- Wattage Adjustment Method: Twist the base to adjust 5W to 80W
FreeMaX Fireluke 2 Tank:
- Size: 24mm(D)*47.8mm(L)
- Capacity: 5ml
- Material: Steel/Pyrex
- Working Wattage: X1(0.15ohm 40-90W); X2(0.2ohm 40-80W); NX2(0.5ohm 20-50W); X3(0.15ohm 50-90W); X4(0.15ohm 40-80W)
- Driptip: 810
- FreeMaX Twister Graffiti 80w Mod
- Fireluke 2 Tank (X2 Mesh Coil Pre-installed)
- Extra X1 Mesh Coil
- 5ml Bubble Pyrex Tube
- O-ring Replacement
- USB Charger
- User Manual
- Warning Card
- Warranty Card
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Product didnt work. Customer service no help
I havnt recieved it yet
I did not get it
FreeMaX Twister Graffiti 80w Kit
I purchased this vape about a week ago and I love it. Being able to adjust the wattage is a really good feature. I love it and would definitely recommend it.