FreeMaX Fireluke 4 Tank (5mL)
Fireluke 4 Tank (5mL) by FreeMax provides all the features needed in a sub-ohm vape tank and adds a certification for being child-resistant due to its safety top cap. You’ll direct-lung (DL or DTL) vape well with the FreeMax Fireluke 4 Tank’s upgraded double-mesh 0.15 ohm coil for better flavour, heat and thicker vape clouds while you draw on the wide, 810 drip tip. Like all high-output vape tanks, the Fireluke 4 Tank has ample adjustable airflow, wide 810 drip tip and large 5mL e-liquid capacity but is also easy to take apart for quick cleaning and maintenance.
A very secure top cap on Fireluke 4
The FreeMax Fireluke 4 Tank's child-safety top cap may need some getting used to but it’s worth it, given it may keep little ones from getting their hands on your vape juice. All you have to do is lift the top cap up and slide away from the red dot (marking the location of the fill port) to reveal a decently-sized fill port. More Fireluke 4 Tank features you need to know are below:
- ISO 837 Child Resistance Certification – the smart, child-safe top cap is actually certified!
- Fill port at the red dot – a red mark on the side, near the top of the Fireluke 4 Tank indicates your fill port so you know where to lift and slide from for e-liquid refills.
- Top fill – uber convenient; don’t have to remove tank from vape mod to fill with vape juice.
- 5mL e-liquid capacity – depending on the wattage you vape at, it won’t need frequent refills.
- Flavoursome vape clouds and dense vapour – upgraded FreeMax Fireluke Mesh Coil (0.15 ohm) included whose mesh structure increases vapour flavour, heats evenly, prolongs the coil’s lifespan and is corrosion resistant.
- Easy cleaning – easy to dismantle making cleaning a breeze.
- Airflow galore – you can’t have a sub-ohm tank without the standard, rotating ring that fully opens or restricts airflow.
- Coil change – unscrew bottom cap, pull out old and plug in new, primed vape coil.
- Compatible with two sets of coils – FreeMax Fireluke Mesh Coils or Fireluke 3 Mesh Coils for more vaping options, both of which don’t disappoint on flavour and performance.
- Mid-to-high wattage vaping – built for supporting high-wattage vaping of up to 90W.
- DL vaping – draw vapour straight to your lungs like you’re breathing air through your drip tip… The Fireluke 4 Sub Ohm Tank can handle it! It’s wide 810 drip tip, sub-ohm coils, large tank capacity and all that airflow make for great DL vaping. You could also restricted DL (RDL) vape by using a higher resistance coil (e.g. 0.5 ohm) and restricting the airflow.
More Fireluke vape tanks
There are a few predecessors to this Fireluke 4 Tank, each with a slightly different look, that you can also check out:
- You may need to remove the drip tip when filling with larger e-liquid bottles, such as 100/120mL.
- We don’t recommend this tank for beginner vapers or those who like mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping.
- It's essential to prime new coils before vaping.
- Place a few drops of vape juice in the coil centre.
- Install the coil in the tank.
- Open top cap and fill with vape juice then lock the top cap.
- Shut the airflow completely and gently take about five short draws on the drip tip. This draws e-liquid to the coil’s cotton to saturate it and avoids getting dry hits or prematurely burning your coil.
- Install the tank on a vape mod and vape on!
FreeMaX Fireluke 4 Tank Specifications:
- Dimensions: 28 (diameter) x 50.5mm
- E-liquid capacity: 5mL
- Material: steel and pyrex
- Thread: 510
- Drip tip: 810 (removeable)
- Upgraded FM COILTECH 5.0 Double-D Mesh Coil included
- Compatible coils: FreeMax Fireluke 3 Mesh Coils & FreeMax Fireluke Mesh Coils
- DL vaping
- Ample adjustable airflow
- FreeMax Fireluke 4 Tank (5mL)
- FreeMax Fireluke 3 904L X Mesh Coil X1-D 0.15 ohm (40-80W, best at 80W), pre-installed
- FreeMax Fireluke 3 904L X Mesh Coils X2 0.2 ohm (40-80W, best at 70W)
- User manual
- Replacement o-rings
- Spare glass tube
This product does not contain nicotine.
This coil has a good flavour and nice clouds. The safety lock is awesome!! Some other tanks will open with a slight push or will open bouncing around in your pocket!!
My only issue is the cotton gap on the coils is rather larger (maybe there others that are not) therefor your filling up after what seems about 2ml rather than almost emptying your tank. To me it’s not a 5ml tank.
Other than that, great tank
My reviews are always my personal opinion only! You may love it! Give it a go!