Aspire Minican 2 Pod Kit
Minican 2 Pod Kit by Aspire is a very user-friendly vapouriser that would definitely suit beginner vapers since it has no buttons or settings to complicate things. The Aspire Minican Pod (where you vape from) is disposable so after about 20 re-fills of its 3mL e-liquid capacity, you swap it for a brand-new pod. You’ll enjoy mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping (like draw of smoke but tastier) the Aspire Minican 2 Pod Kit most of the day via its 400mAh built-in battery that fast-charges with the included Type C cable.
Simple fill ‘n’ vape Minican 2 Pod Kit
The Aspire Minican 2 Pod Kit is as simple as pod kits get! There is a little sensor inside the Minican 2 Battery/Mod/Body that detects when you draw on the mouthpiece and automatically produces vapour as you draw. This is called draw-activated or auto-draw vaping that doesn’t require you to press any buttons! The Minican 2 Device also provides you with:
- 400mAh internal battery capacity - should see you through most of the day of vaping (unless you chain-vape).
- Type C fast charge - via a port located on the bottom.
- No fuss, easy to use - no buttons, settings or previous vaping experience required.
- Light weight – small, plastic Minican 2 Body only weighs 28g!
- Easy carry – no buttons means you can place it in your pocket or bag without worrying about any accidental button presses.
Vape ‘n’ toss Minican Pods
Although Aspire Minican Pods are disposable, they are not single-use pods! Being disposable means the coil (which atomises/vapourises your e-liquid) is built in to the pod, so once it’s reached the end of its life, you replace the whole pod. In the meantime, you keep re-filling Minican Pods, being careful to not let the vape juice level get too low, until the vapour you get is no longer good (e.g. bad-tasting/burned vapour flavour, low to no vapour production, leaking).
Disposable Minican Pods are simple to use and also feature:
- Easy bottom fill - via a plug-covered fill port at the bottom of the pod.
- Magnetic connection – pods stay in place.
- Built-in 1.0 ohm coils – produce good vapour flavour, medium clouds and cooler vapour. You also have the option of purchasing 0.8 ohm Minican Pods separately to experience slightly warmer vapour, flavour and clouds.
- 3mL vapour e-liquid capacity – decent amount of vape time between re-fills.
- Fill up to 20 times – refill your Minican Pod up to 20 times before disposing of them.
- Comfortable mouthpiece – duck-billed shape suits your lips for a comfy vape.
- Compatible with other Minican Pod Kits – the same pods are also used in the original Minican and Minican+ Pod Vapourisers.
- Loose MTL vaping – vape the Aspire Minican Pods with a similar draw to a traditional cigarette, where you inhale vapour, hold it in your mouth, then inhale to the lungs. Although, the Minican Pod draw is slightly looser.
Simplicity is the true essence of the Aspire Minican 2 Pod Vape Kit but so is affordability! You don’t have to break the bank to give vaping a go (if you’re a current or ex-smoker – not saying that vaping is an approved smoking cessation device in Australia), AND you can buy more than one Minican 2 Pod Kit to swap out and continue vaping when one needs a charge.
- The Minican 2 Pod Kit comes with one pod so we suggest purchasing some Aspire Minican Replacement Pods so you’ll be prepared when the included pod stops vaping well.
- As always, remember to prime new pods. Fill the pod with e-liquid and wait five minutes before using to ensure the coil is saturated and avoid getting dry hits.
Aspire Minican 2 Pod Kit Specifications:
- Size: 83.1 x 28.1 x 15.6mm
- Weight: 28g
- E-liquid capacity: 3mL
- Battery: built-in 400mAh
- Coil: 1.0 ohm Mesh (built in to disposable pod)
- Very easy to use – no buttons
- Easy draw-activated vaping
- Bottom-filling pods
- Compatible with Aspire Minican Pods
- Aspire Minican 2 Device
- Aspire Minican 1.0 ohm Mesh Pod (3mL)
- Type-C USB charging cable
- User manual
This product does not contain nicotine.
Aspire Minican 2 Pod Kit
Love this vape perfect size easy to use and change coils
Vape itself is okay. Only issue is I’m charging every 1-2 days and I don’t use it often. Whereas other vapes I use more than this and only charging once a week