The Vaporesso Xros Mini Pod Kit is another great vape pod kit on the market aimed at providing the best mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping experience. Although the Xros Mini is the smaller version of it's popular older brother the Xros, this mini pod kit has a powerful 1000mAh built-in battery which will keep any vaper going for up-to two days on a single charge.
Plus, you'll know when to charge up with the standard, LED battery indicator we've come to love on many Vaporesso products:
- green: 70-100%
- blue: 30-70%
- red: 0-30%.
The Xros Mini, still pronounced 'cross', comes in six, unique, textured colours featuring a diamond pattern design and a refined curved base which gives a prestigious look, and feels comfortable to hold in your hand.
The Xros Mini Pod Kit is a perfect entry-level vaping device for any vape rookie! Vaporesso have done away with the fire button on this sleek-designed Xros Mini focusing on ease of use for a beginner or any vaper on the go.
Its cigarette-style draw-activation adds the Xros Mini's simplicity as all you have to do is charge, fill, inhale and chill :-).
Adjustable airflow? No.
Vaporesso have not included an adjustable airflow option in the Xros Mini, however we don't believe this is a bad thing. As previously mentioned, Vaporesso have specifically designed this kit for the absolute vape beginner in mind.
They have chosen to follow in the footsteps of some of their competitors such as the Uwell Caliburn G, by removing any of the confusion and ambiguity associated with so many vape devices on the market today.
It's a great pod for mouth-to-lung (MTL) vapers who vape as if they are smoking cigarettes (holding vapour in the mouth before inhaling to the lungs).
Xros Series Pod features
Vaporesso have updated the 2mL capacity, 1.2ohm Xros Pod to provide a tighter more realistic MTL vaping experience. They have achieved this with their SSS leak-resistant technology in the Xros Pod which stands for:
- seal comprehensively with the o-rings that keep the air pressure in for a tighter draw
- store safely with extra seal that may prevent leaking while not in use
- saturate properly via the large coil openings to the cotton to avoid burning the coil or getting a dry hit (aka helps prime coil and keep the cotton wet while vaping).
Never fear though, these Xros Pods are compatible with all Vaporesso Xros devices.
Filling the pod
Filling the pod is also the same. Fill the Xros pod via the top port hole by simply pushing on the black mouth piece to remove it. The e-liquid in these 2mL pods will last a while too since this is a low-wattage kit, using up less e-liquid. This does depend on how often you vape it though. When filling your Xros Pod, make sure you:
- don't pour liquid directly in the coil upon refill. It might flood it which can lead to you inhaling a heap of liquid when you try to vape it. You can however drop two to five drops of e-liquid directly into the coil of a brand-new pod upon first use to wet the cotton (aka priming the coil)
- let new pods sit for five to ten minutes after priming, upon first use. This wets the cotton with e-liquid so that it doesn't burn when first used.
When the LED battery indicator on the Xros Mini blinks red, this means you typically have 30% or less battery left and it's time to charge. Vaporesso have created the Xros Mini with 1A Type-C charging which will have you back up and vaping again in less than 60 minutes.
- The Xros Mini Pod Kit comes with one pod so we recommend purchasing some Xros Pod Replacements now to ensure you're not left without any pods to vape with.
- Remember to prime your coils as mentioned above to avoid burning your coils or getting a burnt taste and enjoy the vape from your Xros Mini.
Vaporesso Xros Mini Pod Kit Specifications:
- Size: 98.9 x 13.5 x 23.4mm
- Vape juice capacity: 2mL
- Built-in battery capacity: 1000mAh
- Power: 11/16W
- Type-C USB port, 5V 1A
- SSS Leak-Resistant Technology
- Vaporesso Xros Mini Battery Mod
- 1.2 ohm XROS Pod
- Type C charging cable
- User manual
- Warranty card
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
It’s a good little vape, perfectly discreet to put in your pocket. Packs a punch and works well, really long battery life too. Sometimes it hits a bit hard but that could just be the juice I’m using. Definitely worth the money :)