Remember the Uwell Caliburn Pod Vape Kit that took the Australian vape world by storm? Well, meet its upgraded brother, the Uwell Caliburn G Pod Vapouriser Kit that gives you everything the original Caliburn electronic cigarette (e-cigarette) offered, only better! The Caliburn G still has great flavour and a 2mL Caliburn G Pod but with a 690mAh battery, easy top fill, Type C charging, a textured body, adjustable airflow and replaceable coils. Yes, replaceable 0.8 ohm coils that promise warmer, more powerful mouth-to-lung (MTL) pod vaping.
Adjustable airflow? Yes!
With a simple rotation of the pod on the Caliburn G battery and you'll switch between a loose and restricted MTL vape. MTL vaping closely resembles a cigarette-style draw, where your vapour is held in the mouth before inhaling to your lungs. This is the epitome of MTL pod, stick-style e-cigarette vaping!
Replace the vape coils, keep the pod
The Caliburn G vaporizer limits waste by having replaceable Caliburn G Coils or Caliburn G2 Coils so you can keep the Caliburn G Pod longer. The coils are easily replaced from the bottom by aligning the flat edge of the coil to the arrow indicator on the bottom of the pod.
Another upgrade from the original Caliburn is the sub ohm. 0.8 ohm coils which allow you to vape at 18W; a warmer, more power MTL vape with a satisfying throat hit. The 1 ohm Caliburn G Coil and 1.2 ohm Caliburn G2 Coils will give you a satisfying, tight, cooler MTL draw at lower wattage so your battery lasts longer.
Also easy to do on this e-cigarette pod kit is fill it with vapour e-liquid. You only need to remove the mouth piece from the pod while it still attached to your Caliburn G battery.
Want more vape perks with the Caliburn G?
You got it:
- turn it off with five clicks of the fire button (not exactly a perk, but we had to mention it so we can remind you to turn off when you're not using it or putting it in your bag/pocket)
- draw on the mouth piece to vape or press the button and vape (you may get a little more power when you press the button)
- charge it in less than an hour via its Type C charging port.
Have we made you a Caliburn G lover yet? When you buy this vape kit, leave us a review and let us know!
- Caliburn G Battery and Pods are not cross-compatible with the previous version of the Caliburn Pod Kit or the Caliburn G2 Pod Kit and vice versa.
- Remember to prime new coils. Place a few drops of vape juice in the coil, install the coil and wait five to 10 minutes before using. This ensures the coil is saturated and avoids getting dry hits.
Uwell Caliburn G Pod Kit Specifications:
- Uwell Caliburn G Portable Pod System Kit
- Spare Uwell Caliburn G 0.8 ohm Coil
- Type-C USB charging cable
- User manual
You can’t drag out of the new caliburn pods, I’ve gone back to the G
Uwell Caliburn G Pod Kit
This is still the best pod system i have owned. I hope they don't discontinue making this.
Really can't go wrong with it.
Leaking and not vapurising properly.
This is the 4th G pod I’ve owned, this one died within a week though.