Nautilus Prime X Pod Replacements by Aspire are compatible with the Aspire Nautilus Prime X Pod Vape Kit. Choose from a 4mL BP Pod that's compatible with Aspire BP Mesh Coils or a 4.5mL Nautilus Pod that's compatible with the infamous Aspire Nautilus BVC Coils. You can always buy them both!
Either Nautilus Prime X Pod Replacement type will give you good vapour flavour and a number of features that are pretty impressive for a pod! Hold on tight because this is going to be a detailed ride about the vaping possibilities you have using the BP and Nautilus pods which feature:
- Sooooo many coil options!
- BP Pod is compatible with Aspire BP Coils.
- Nautilus Pod is compatible with Nautilus BVC Coils.
- Important usage tip: Do NOT throw away the BVC Coil Base you get with the Nautilus Prime X Pod Replacement as replacement coils do not come with one.
- A wide range of resistance and low-to-mid range wattage so you can vape the way you like.
- Good vapour flavour and dense vape clouds.
- Pod coils are not cross-compatible with each other (for example, you can’t use BP Coils in Nautilus Prime X Pod).
- 4mL e-liquid capacity in the BP Pod.
- 5mL e-liquid capacity in the Nautilus Pod.
- Side fill - under a rubber cover is a decently-sized fill port.
- Easy coil change - pull out the old and plug in the new from the bottom of the pod.
- E-liquid window - easily see your juice level through the semi-transparent pod window when it is installed in your Nautilus Prime X Mod so you can top up before you run out and burn your coil.
- Vape it any way you like - mouth-to-lung (MTL), direct-lung (DL) and restricted DL (RDL) are all possible:
- MTL vape, where you hold vapour in your mouth briefly before inhaling to the lungs (like a traditional smoke) with higher resistance coils, less airflow and lower wattage.
- DL vape, where you draw vapour straight to the lungs, with low-resistance (sub ohm) coils, wide open airflow and higher wattage.
- RDL vape, where you draw vapour straight to the lungs with slight restriction in the draw, with same coils specs as DL vaping and with a little airflow restriction. You can also achieve this with some mid-wattage-range coils.
- Pods are sold individually.
- Empty pods do not come with a drip tip or coils.
- Nautilus Pods do not come with the BVC Coil Base. Keep the coil base that comes with your Nautilus Prime X Pod Replacement.
- Replacement pods do not come with drip tips but you can purchase replacement Nautilus Prime X 510 Drip Tips if needed.
- BP and Nautilus Pods are not compatible with the original Nautilus Prime Pod Kit.
Aspire Nautilus Prime X Pod Replacement Specifications:
- Material: main part - PCTG (BPA-free plastic)
- Pod vapour e-liquid capacity: 4mL (BP Pod), 4.5mL (Nautilus X Pod)
- To be used with the Aspire Nautilus Prime X Pod Vape Kit
- Compatible with Aspire Nautilus BVC Coils (Nautilus X Pod) or Aspire BP Coils (BP Pod)
- Fill e-liquid from side
- 1 x Aspire Nautilus Prime X Pod Replacement (no coils)