BP Coils by Aspire are replacement coils for a number of Aspire vape kits, pods or tanks. BP Coils come in a range of resistances that are as low as 0.17 ohm and as high as 1 ohm in mesh, dual or regular coils options in packs of five. They are also very simple to replace with a simple push-fit design.
BP Coils are compatible with:
- Nautilus Prime X Pod Kit
- Nautilus Prime X Pod Replacement (only compatible with the BP Pod option)
- BP60 Pod Kit.
Vaping with different BP Coils
The resistance and wattage of the BP Coils determines how they are best vaped, whether it's direct-lung (DL) - drawing vapour straight to the lungs - or mouth-to-lung (MTL) - like the draw of a cigarette, holding briefly in the mouth before inhaling vapour to the lungs. We recommend using them accordingly to get the best vape experience:
- DL vaping - 0.17 and 0.3 ohm mesh coils
- Restricted DL vaping - 0.3 ohm and 0.6 ohm coils
- MTL vaping - 0.6 and 1 ohm coils.
- As always, remember to prime new coils before use. Place a few drops of e-liquid in the coil before installing to saturate the cotton and avoid getting dry hits or burning your coil.
Aspire BP Coil Specifications:
- 0.17 ohm - Kanthal Mesh Coil (45-55W)
- 0.3 ohm - Kanthal Mesh Coil (30-40W)
- 0.6 ohm - Round Wire Dual Coil (15-25W)
- 1.0 ohm - Regular Coil (10-16W)
- 5 x Aspire BP Coils