Uwell Kalmia Pod Kit
Kalmia Pod Kit by Uwell is the easiest way to vape! There are no buttons or coils to change; just simple, draw-activated vaping that fires instantly and makes it easy to use for beginner vapers. Your 400mAh built-in battery in the Uwell Kalmia Mod (the part without the pod) will let you mouth-to-lung (MTL, restricted draw) vape for about half a day and shows you your battery level via an LED light. Your 1.6mL vape juice capacity, disposable Uwell Kalmia Pod is the heart of this vapouriser, delivering beautiful vapour flavour and low to medium vapour production through a duck-billed mouthpiece that’s comfortable on your lips.
Kalmia Mod: zero experience required
If you’re new to vaping, the Uwell Kalmia Mod makes things easy for you by being a draw-activated electronic cigarette (e-cigarette). This means that you simply fill the pod with e-liquid, wait five minutes to prime the coil and draw on the mouthpiece to create tasty vape clouds. There are no buttons or complicated settings, just quick, easy vaping. More note-worthy features of the Uwell Kalmia Mod include:
- Seamless, smooth, slender, curved body that’s a pleasure to hold.
- Thin size – fits in your pocket or bag without being a bother or having to worry about accidentally pressing a button because it doesn’t have any!
- Light weight – its aluminium body makes it super light (less than 30g).
- Sturdy build – durable, quality build that’ll go the distance.
- Built-in 400mAh battery – it’s on the smaller size in comparison to other slim pod kits but since it uses low wattage (around 13W) it should still last you about half a day of vaping or a little more. Of course, this depends on how much you vape.
- Quick fire – some auto-draw or draw-activated vapourisers have a slight lag between draw and cloud production but not the Kalmia Mod! Expect instant vape clouds the moment you start drawing on the mouthpiece.
- Vibration alerts – your Kalmia Mod intelligently lets you know that your pod or type c cable is inserted correctly by using haptics (vibration).
- Battery indicator light – the small, somewhat star-shaped mark on the front of the Kalmia Mod is actually an LED light which shines pink, blue or red to indicate your battery level (more than 60%, 30-60% or less than 30% respectively).
- Restricted air – one small hole on the side of the mod is all the air intake you have and is why you can achieve satisfyingly restricted vaping.
Kalmia Pod: vape it and throw it away
The Uwell Kalmia Replaceable Pod is disposable meaning it won’t be offended when you throw it away once it’s served its purpose. This is only true for the Kalmia Pod. The Kalmia Mod is rechargeable and will have some strong, pretty negative feelings against you if you throw him away.
Once your Kalmia Pod shows you that it’s on its way out, like if you get less vape cloud production, bad vapour flavour, burned taste or increased leaking, simply replace it with a new Kalmia Pod. It’s all about ease of vaping with the Kalmia Pod and you’ll see that with the rest of its features too:
- 6mL e-liquid capacity – not the biggest pod size out there but the low wattage vaping from the Kalmia Pod means you won’t be refilling every five minutes anyway.
- Side fill – take your pod out of the Uwell Kalmia Mod, lift the black rubber plug on the side of the pod and fill it with vape juice (using a unicorn bottle with slim nozzle).
- Stays put with magnets – the Kalmia Pod stays in place with the help of strong magnets so it’s not going anywhere unless you want it to.
- Mesh built-in coils – 1.2 ohm resistance means less battery power required to vape and low to medium vape clouds.
- Decent vapour flavour – high resistance coils usually also means a slight sacrifice in flavour but not with Uwell’s ProFocs Technology whose purpose is to deliver better vapour flavour (which it does well for a pod kit).
- Duck bill that doesn’t quack – the duck-billed mouthpiece of the Kalmia Pod means it tapers in at the top, horizontally and vertically, to suit your lips and provide you with more comfortable vaping (not quacking ability; that is something you're born with).
- MTL vaping – if we haven’t mentioned this enough already, the Kalmia Pod’s restricted vaping is spot on; it’s the reason for its existence! MTL vaping is like the draw of stinky smokes – restricted and held in the mouth before drawing to the lungs – only the vape clouds are waaaaay more pleasant to be around (#passive-smoking-sucks-even-as-a-smoker).
It has all the right features in all the right places for perfect MTL vaping such as tight airflow, small-bored mouthpiece and high-resistance, low-wattage, mesh coils.
We hope we’ve depicted just how simple the Uwell Kalmia Pod Kit is to vape with and maintain given its draw-activated vaping and disposable Kalmia Pods. If not, please check out some reviews on YouTube and you’ll see exactly what we’re trying to say (or write). The Kalmia Pod Kit's ease of use makies it perfect for beginner vapers or if you want a simple vape kit when you’re on the go; a slender vape you can even chuck in a small bag.
- You need to prime new pods before using so you don’t get dry hits or burn your coil too quickly. Prime your pod by filling it with vape juice and waiting for about five minutes for the e-liquid to soak the coil’s cotton before vaping.
- New Kalmia Pods have a sticker on the bottom of the pod that you need to remove before using or your pod will not work.
Uwell Kalmia Pod Kit Specifications:
- Vape juice capacity: 1.6mL
- Battery capacity: 400mAh
- Size: 109 x 20 x 10.8 mm
- Weight: 24.5g
- Maximum wattage: 13W
- Directly vape (auto draw/draw-activated vaping)
- Side-fill pod cartridges, easy to use
- Disposable pods
- Beginner vaper friendly
- Compact and portable
- Coil Specification: FeCrAl UN2 Meshed-H 1.2 ohm
- Type-C USB charge port
- Uwell Kalmia Pod System Kit
- 2 x Uwell Kalmia Mesh 1.2 ohm refillable Pod Cartridges
- Type-C charging cable
- User manual
This product does not contain nicotine.
Uwell Kalmia Pod Kit
brought this for someone as a replacement for juul. it's very slim and has a premium feel. prefect tight mtl. best option currently for smokers who want to start vaping.
I love it. I have spent thousands on different vapes since I quit smoking in 2018 and got a little addicted to the actual vape. I didn't like how this was turning out, so wanted to find something that was more basic, more like a cigarette. This has taken me back to that, might try one type but otherwise will be sticking with this one. Not a cloud chaser, almost had me hooked!
Easy fill and charge.