Aspire R1 Disposable Pod Kit
R1 Disposable Pod Kit by Aspire is a 650mAh built-in battery disposable pod kit which is both refillable and rechargeable during its short life span. The R1 Pod Kit's pod and drip tip are not removeable but that's not a problem since you have convenient side fill with 3mL e-liquid capacity that should keep you vaping for a while between topping up. The best part about the R1 Disposable Pod Kit is it can handle up to 5280 puffs!
Vape it and throw it away
Literally. You literally vape the Aspire R1 Disposable Pod Kit and once you reach around 5280 puffs, you just throw the whole thing away! So simple! Oh and don’t count the puffs. You’ll know when the R1 Pod Kit is ready to leave this world for vape heaven as you won’t be able to vape it anymore. More simple features of the R1 Disposable Pod Kit include:
- Auto draw – simply draw on the drip tip of the attached pod to vape once filled with e-liquid.
- Quick fire – no delay of vape cloud production once you start to draw.
- 650mAh battery – seldom to we see a rechargeable disposable pod kit but alas! The R1 Disposable Pod Kit can be recharged right up until it’s no longer usable.
- Type C charging – fully charged in approx. 30 minutes.
- Light weight – carry the compact, light-weight R1 Pod Kit around with you effortlessly and place it in your pocket or bag without worrying about accidentally firing it since it has no buttons to press.
Fill from the side of R1 Pod kit
The Aspire R1 Disposable Pod Kit oozes simplicity and that includes the way you fill it with e-liquid. A fill port hole is situated under a black, silicone plug on the side of the attached R1 Pod, so filling up with your favourite e-liquid is quick and easy! You can also expect the following features from the R1 Pod:
- Integrated Pod – the pod is permanently attached to the R1 Disposable Pod Kit Body which makes carrying it around that much easier since you don’t have to worry about removeable parts.
- 3mL vape juice capacity – quite large for a small pod kit which lessens the amount of times you have to top up your e-liquid throughout the day (depending on how much you vape).
- Eight fills – Aspire made the R1 Pod Kit with the ability to be refilled up to eight times in its life but that will also depend on how you vape as that affects the life of the coil.
- See your e-liquid – it’s important to see your e-liquid level so you don’t vape on an empty tank and burn your coil. The semi-transparent, plastic R1 Pod makes this easy!
- Great vapour flavour – an 0.8 ohm mesh coil is built in to the R1 Pod and for those of you who are new to vaping, all this means is that you’ll get warm vapour, great vapour flavour and medium vape cloud production.
- Mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping – vape like you used to drag on the old cancer sticks, with a restricted draw that you hold in your mouth quickly before inhaling to your lungs. The R1 Disposable Pod Kit will deliver a loose MTL draw.
- Fixed mouth piece – the drip tip or mouthpiece of the pod is also integrated so it cannot be removed.
The Aspire R1 Disposable Kit is a perfect way to give vaping a go because firstly, it’s ridiculously easy to use, secondly, it costs less than $15 and thirdly, it’s RIDICULOUSLY EASY to use! It’s also perfect if you’re looking for a vape kit to last you a weekend's worth of vaping where you don't have to worry too much if you accidentally lose it... We've had some of those weekends...
A disposable vape kit that’s both refillable and rechargeable is a bit of a game changer in comparison to other disposable kits and we’re loving that it also vapes quite well. #micdropforAspire
- Remember to prime your pod’s coil before use. Fill up the R1 Pod with vape juice and wait five minutes before using. This ensures the coil is saturated and avoids getting dry hits.
- The Aspire R1 Disposable Pod does not come pre-filled with e-liquid.
Aspire R1 Disposable Pod Kit Specifications:
- Power output: constant 3.7V output
- Size: 100 x 22mm
- Vape juice capacity: 3mL
- Battery: built-in 650mAh
- Disposable vape kit
- Charge: Type-C port
- Coil: built-in 0.8 ohm mesh coil
- Aspire R1 Disposable Device
- Type-C charging cable
- User manual
This product does not contain nicotine.
I really like these units but 2 out of the 5 I have ordered so far were faulty, with liquid seeping out the bottom and making hissing and spitting noises. The ones that work are fantastic and really easy to use.
It doesn’t hold enough battery time and it goes flat within 10 minutes of using it so it’s not reliable if you wanna leave ur house and depend on using it
Seems tobe ok for a few weeks but I think the coil starts to fail after that
The R1 Disposable Pod Kit by Aspire is simply great value for money. It gives plenty of vape and can be refilled multiple times. I bought my first one over a month ago and it is still going and it still provides a good vape. You can really taste the flavours even though it has passed its prime. I thoroughly recommend it.
it doesnt have juice bruh. nothing else to say, probably works but who knows cause juice itself cost more than the actual vape