The VooPoo Vinci Pod Kit is a small, simple pod vape kit that’s great for beginner vapers or to take with you while you’re out and about. The Vinci Pod Kit is easy to use with its fast-firing auto-draw and disposable pods. Plus, you can adjustable your airflow and see your e-juice level via the transparent Vinci Pod. An all-round nice, quality electronic cigarette (e-cigarette).
The intelligently-made Vinci Pod body
The VooPoo Vinci Pod Kit body is not only good looking, it feels sturdy in your hand. VooPoo are renowned for their quality kits and the Vinci Pod is just another example of their brilliance.
Firstly, check out the Vinci Pod Kit looks, with mirror-like panels that refract light back and forth between the different textures. It’s not just for looks either! The coating makes it finger-print proof, anti-glare and wear-proof so the colour won’t fade over time. It’s also the perfect, pocket-sized vapouriser!
The rest of the Vinci Pod Kit features are perfectly suited to the type of e-cigarette it is – a simple pod kit with:
- auto draw that fires quickly and means you don’t need to mess about with menus and buttons
- a battery life indicator light (green is fully charged, blue is 20-60% charged and red means it’s time to charge it)
- a unique battery indicator light that is actually in the form of the word ‘Gene’ which is the name of the chip inside the Vinci body
- adjustable airflow that ranges from a very restricted direct-lung (DL) vape, loose mouth-to-lung (MTL) or tight MTL vape (DL meaning you inhale vapour straight to the lungs, like breathing, while MTL means you briefly hold vapour in your mouth before inhaling to your lungs)
- USB Type C charging
- large 800mAh internal battery that will last you all day.
An easy Vinci Pod to match
Along with an easy, yet smart Vinci Pod body, you get the simple, Vinci Pods. They fill from the side via a large fill port that will fit most e-liquid bottle nozzles, they are disposable so you don’t have to change coils, you can easily see your e-juice level and they have a mouth piece that’s made to suit the curvature of the lips.
To get a little more technical, the Vinci Pods are more leak resistant and they are also made with VooPoo’s ITO technology that maximises vapourisation and flavour of the liquid. In laymen’s terms, you get decent clouds without sacrificing the flavour.
How to vape the Vinci Pod
When we say this is an easy kit to vape with, we mean it! To vape the VooPoo Vinci Pod, simply:
- Remove the sticker from the bottom of pod.
- Fill the pod with vape juice.
- Put the Vinci Pod in the device.
- Let it sit for five minutes so the coil is primed (absorbs e-liquid so it’s not dry when you vape it).
- Draw on the mouth piece to create flavourful vapour.
It will literally take you 7.25 minutes to get it set up. Okay, so we made that time up but you'll pretty much be vaping in less than 10 minutes.
VooPoo Vinci Pod Kit Specifications:
Pod cartridge (disposable):
- Vapour e-liquid capacity: 2mL
- Material: PCTG (BPA-free plastic)
- Resistance: built-in 0.8 ohm coil
- Material: zinc alloy
- Output power: 15W
- Output voltage: 3.2~4.2V
- Resistance: 0.6-3.0 ohm
- Battery capacity: 800mAh (built-in)
- Size: 93.5 x 24 x 14mm with pod attached
- VooPoo Vinci Pod Device
- Vinci 0.8 ohm Pod Cartridges
- USB Type-C charging cable
- User manual
I’m buying this vape again and I just came to see the reviews for fun. This is one of the best vapes I’ve used in ages, especially for salt nic. It’s honestly elite. Trust
Took me three chest infections to realise that this just doesn't vaporise properly, and you end up with lungfuls of half-vaporised eLiquid. The other brands of pods I have work very well, this one is awful.
Was great for about 4 days. Then stopped working on and off. And now nothing at all. Must have got a lemon.
Decided to move from disposable vapes too the Vinci expecting them too last a while, but I’ve bought 5 now in the past 2 months and each of them have had the same problem no battery life? They literally just die out of no where in a matter of 1-3 weeks such a waste of money. Also tried another of your brands and both of them had the same problem in the same amount of time.
The vape doesn't work properly, the battery won't be charged, and to send it back to the shop to investigate the issue, it would be on my own expenses, so I decided not to. Basically I paid 36.95$ for a disposable device, but without liquid in it ! :D