VooPoo PnP Coils are conveniently designed to suit a number of VooPoo electronic cigarette (e-cigarette) vaping devices and components including:
- Vinci Mod Pod Kit (40W)
- Vinci X Mod Pod Kit (70W)
- Drag X Mod Pod Kit (80W)
- Drag S Mod Pod Kit (60W)
- Drag 2 Refresh PnP Pod Tank Kit (177W)
- Drag Mini Refresh PnP Pod Tank Kit (117W)
- V Suit Pod Kit (40W)
- Argus Air Pod Kit (25W)
- Argus GT TC PnP Tank Kit (160W)
- Argus Pro Mod Pod Kit (80W)
- PnP Pod Tank
- PnP Replacement Pods
- PnP MTL Replacement Pods
- Argus Air Standard PnP Pods
- Vinci Replacement Pods
- Vinci 2 Mod Pod Kit (50W)
- Vinci X 2 Pod Mod Kit (80W).
Choose between a 5 pack of mesh, dual core, regular and ceramic PnP Coils for your VooPoo vape kit which will bring you various vaping experiences depending on the resistance of the coil and how you like to vape. There's even a rebuildable atomiser (RBA) for you experienced vapers who like ultimate control of your vape!
How to choose the right coil
Your VooPoo e-cigarette's wattage range will guide you regarding which coils you can use with that device. Coils that don't receive enough power will not vape at their full potential and may not even work in a lower-wattage vapouriser.
For example, if you have or purchase an Argus GT Kit, you can choose any PnP Coil you like since it can handle up to 160W which exceeds all PnP coil wattage requirements.
However, if you have a V Suit Pod Kit which only goes up to 40W, then make sure the PnP Coils you choose require 40W or less. So we wouldn't recommend purchasing the PnP-VM6 or PnP-VM5 for the V Suit Pod Kit.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about choosing the right coil for your VooPoo e-cigarette.
VooPoo Coils Specifications:
- 0.15 ohm PnP-VM6 Mesh Coils (60-80W)
- 0.2 ohm PnP-VM5 Mesh Coils (40-60W)
- 0.3 ohm PnP-VM1 Mesh Coils (32-40W)
- 0.45 ohm PnP-VM3 Mesh Coils (25-35W)
- 0.6 ohm PnP-TM1 Mesh Coils (20-25W)
- 0.6 ohm PnP-VM4 Mesh Coils (20-28W)
- 0.8 ohm PnP-TM2 Mesh Coils (12-18W)
- 0.8 ohm PnP-R1 Dual Coils (12-18W)
- 1.2 ohm PnP-TR1 Regular Coils (10-15W)
- 1.2 ohm PnP-C1 Ceramic Coils (10-15W)
- PnP-RBA (Rebuildable)
- 5 x VooPoo PnP Coils
- 1 x PnP-RBA with two accessory bags
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Don’t know why but just can’t stop this vape leaking. Will be fine for a couple of days and then just starts leaking everywhere.
When I purchased my Drag 3, the two TPP coils leaked everywhere down into the chamber and if i tipped it slightly after a while it would be running all over my finger. I replaced the TPP pod with a $15 PNP pod and used the 30Ohm coils which I feel work the best. I've tried 0.15Ohm coils but I enjoy the 30Ohm coils at about 35-40 and it is so smooth and very minimal leakage until the coil needs replacing anyway. Scrap the TPP coil and pod for a PNP pod and coil and you'll be much happier.
VooPoo PnP Coils
They work really well but they do have a problem with leaking fluid