Drag S Pro Kit by VooPoo is essentially a pod mod kit with a VooPoo TPP X Pod that performs almost as good as a traditional sub ohm vape tank with its TPP Coils, easy and child-proof top fill, and 5.5mL vape juice capacity! The 80W Drag S Pro Mod gives you Smart and RBA Modes to tailor your vape, a built-in 3000mAh battery and a first in the 2021 vape market – a quick switch that you can program to either lock/unlock or switch on/off your device with one push! Genius!
One switch, two functions with the Drag S Pro
You think you know vapes and then VooPoo takes something that only few vape manufacturers have done and makes it even better! We’re talking about the Drag S Pro toggle switch allowing you to program it in two ways:
- lock and unlock your device
- turn it on/off
- all with a simple push to the left or right of your toggle switch
- select how you want to use your toggle switch through the settings (hold up and down buttons together)
- toggle switch is conveniently located under your up/down buttons on the front of the Drag S Pro so you can flick the switch and chuck it in your pocket or bag safely! #pinchmetoknowthisisreal
You might be reading this description in the future, where other vapes now have the same kind of switch, so this might not be exciting to you… Quick question: Do we have flying cars now?
Anyway, the Drag S Pro’s toggle switch isn’t the only impressive feature of this vape mod, check this out:
- 3000mAh built-in battery – all the power you need to vape most of the day on mid-wattage coils.
- 80W of power.
- Gene 3.0 Chip – 20% performance improvement compared to past devices with 8.5V that promises more stable flavour and more clouds, even with a built-in battery.
- 360º infinite adjustable airflow – precisely tailor your vapour production and restriction of your draw with an easy twist of the airflow control ring. If you want mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping, keep rotating ring until you see small, single airflow holes.
- Auto draw/fire button– a highly sensitive air sensor allows you to simply draw on the drip tip (mouth piece) to vape as good and as quickly as when you press the fire button to vape.
- Grip – the bottom of the Drag S Pro Mod has rubber panels for grip while standing.
- Good looks – aesthetically-pleasing zinc alloy and leather panels make the Drag S Pro nice to look at while providing a comfortable hold.
- Type C charging.
- Three modes to tailor your vaping with.
- Smart Mode:
- detects coil and sets lowest wattage for that coil automatically
- won’t let you increase wattage beyond the highest wattage of that coil
- stops you from accidentally burning your coil with too much wattage.
- RBA Mode:
- lets you set the wattage regardless of coil specifications
- use the full 80W the Drag S Pro provides.
- Temperature Control Mode:
- for vape gurus who like to take full control of their vaping device
- available via downloading firmware from VooPoo’s site (only available as .exe file for Windows).
Vape like a pro with the TPP X Pod
The VooPoo TPP X Pod (TPP: Tank Pod Push) holds 5.5mL of vape juice! Enough e-liquid so you don’t have to constantly refill it and similar in size to some traditional vape tanks! If that tickles your fancy, check out the other awesome features of the TPP X Pod:
- Cross compatibility – switch out the TPP X Pod and use PnP Pods or PnP MTL Pods which are compatible with PnP Coils, if you like. PnP Pods feature in other VooPoo devices such as the original Drag, Drag 2 Refresh, V Suit Pod Kit and Argus Pro. Also, you can use the TPP X Pod in PnP Pod devices too! Like we said, genius!
- Top fill: innovative – push the black button at the top of the TPP X Pod, turn top cap to the left, lift the rubber cover and fill. Reverse the process to close the top cap and you’re good to vape.
- VooPoo TPP Coils – good flavour and decent vape clouds.
- 810 drip tip – it’s removeable for easy cleaning but if you wish to use a different drip tip in its place, keep in mind that only modified drip tips with o-rings on them will fit.
- Magnetic connection – the TPP X Pod is securely held in place on the Drag S Pro by magnets.
- MTL and direct-lung (DL) vaping:
- use the DM4 0.3 ohm included TPP Coil and less airflow to MTL vape like you would smoke (draw vapour in, hold it in your mouth, then inhale to the lungs)
- use the higher-wattage, DM1 0.15 ohm TPP Coil and more airflow to DL vape (draw vapour straight to your lungs) like a boss.
- Easy coil change – take the pod out of the Drag S Pro, pull out the old coil and plug in the new.
The original VooPoo Drag S was extremely popular and we expect the same for the innovative Drag S Pro since it appears VooPoo took all your feedback into consideration and created an absolute gem! Top fill, infinite airflow and that toggle switch! Seriously impressive kit that we know you’ll enjoy vaping.
Want more power?
If you love everything about the Drag S Pro but want 100W of power and an interchangeable battery, check out the VooPoo Drag X Pro Kit. All the same features, just a little more muscle.
- TPP Pod is not compatible with PnP Coils. PnP Pods are not compatible with TPP Coils.
- As always, remember to prime new coils. Place a few drops of vape juice in the coil, install the coil and wait five minutes before using. This ensures the coil is saturated and avoids getting dry hits.
VooPoo Drag S Pro Kit Specifications:
- Vape juice capacity: 5.5mL
- Material: PCTG (BPA-free plastic)
- Resistance: 0.15 ohm - (TPP-DM1), 0.3 ohm - (TPP-DM4)
- Coil compatibility: VooPoo TPP Mesh Coils
- Material: zinc alloy, leather
- Output power: 5-80W
- Output voltage: 0-8.5V
- Resistance: 0.1-3.0 ohm
- Battery capacity: 3000mAh, built-in
- Size: 125.5 x 28.8 x 34.5mm
- VooPoo Drag S Pro Device
- VooPoo TPP X Pod 5.5mL
- VooPoo TPP-DM1 0.15 ohm Coil (60-80W)
- VooPoo TPP-DM4 0.3 ohm Coil (32-40W)
- USB Type-C charging cable
- User manual