Argus GT II MAAT Tank Kit by VooPoo gives you 200W powered by two 18650 batteries (sold separately) to support serious direct-lung (DL) vaping with its 6.5mL e-juice capacity VooPoo MAAT Tank. The VooPoo Argus GT II Mod also gives you a comfy leather grip, quick lock switch and four modes to tailor your vape with via the easy menu of the Gene.TT 2.0 Chip. The MAAT Tank ensures your DL vaping is supported with the subohm, high-wattage VooPoo TPP Coils, a leak-resistant design and so much airflow that you adjust with a unique lever at the bottom of the tank.
Argus GT II Mod vapes big, charges quick
When VooPoo decided to upgrade the original Argus GT Kit, they weren’t kidding around! They upgraded its look, wattage, chip and even its charging ability. Your VooPoo Argus GT II Mod is capable of speeding up its charge time by 30% when you charge it with a power adapter that can handle 3A or more. So now, you can vape big and charge quick too! More ways the Argus GT II Mod might impress you include:
- IP68 rating – the Argus GT II Mod is water, dust and shock proof so you don’t have to worry if you accidentally drop it (not from the Eiffel Tower), wet it or get it dirty.
- Charges upright – the Type C port is hidden under a black, sliding cover, next to the tank, at the top of the mod for easy access.
- Durable storage box – your VooPoo Argus GT II Kit comes in a sturdy tin box which not only looks good but can be used to store your Argus GT II and/or its accessories.
- Twin battery power – two 18650 batteries (not included in the kit) power your Argus GT II all day or more depending on how much you vape.
- Crisp display screen – large wattage numbers and all your settings are clearly visible on the bright screen.
- Button lock – the switch beneath the up and down buttons will quickly lock all buttons (up, down and fire).
- Leather panel – enjoy the comfortable feel of the soft leather panel while you’re vaping that looks good and provides some extra grip (although the Argus GT II is built to handle an accidental drop).
- 200W of power – enough wattage to power all tanks, including rebuildables and all coils on the market.
- Four modes to tailor your vape – the Gene.TT 2.0 chip shows off with an easy menu that you access by pressing the up and down buttons together. You can choose to vape with:
- Temperature Control Mode – supporting a number of coils including nickel, and stainless steel, and even has three memory blocks (M1, M2 and M3) to save your favourite settings
- RBA Mode – lets you choose your own wattage
- Turbo Mode – lets you choose your own wattage AND boosts your wattage at the beginning of the puff (by up to 10W) to increase warmth, flavour and vapour production, then returning to your set wattage after the boost
- Power Mode – the simplest mode to use which detects the coil and sets a recommended wattage for you.
Not your average airflow on MAAT Tank
VooPoo’s shaking things up a little in the way you adjust your airflow on the MAAT Tank. Instead of the more common adjustment ring, the VooPoo MAAT Tank has a sliding lever with lines next to it to show you the level of airflow you set. Slide to the right or left to decrease or increase your airflow which will restrict or loosen your vape draw. There’s less chance of you accidentally moving the airflow with this mechanism. The MAAT Tank also offers you:
- HUGE airflow intake – taking a breath in to DL vape is almost as easy as breathing with the two generously-sized airflow holes on either side of the tank.
- Big 810 drip tip – helps you breath in all that airflow for massive vape clouds!
- Leak-resistant design – nick-named ‘volcano crater’ by VooPoo to describe the way the MAAT Tank isolates condensation at the bottom of the tank to prevent it from infiltrating the mod. This design also reduces airflow loss by 60% so you’re getting all the air you need for generous vape clouds.
- Legit vapour flavour – expect great-tasting vape draws from the subohm VooPoo TPP Coils that have excellent heating speed and come in a range of resistance and wattage.
- 6.5mL e-liquid capacity – reduces the need to fill up at shorter intervals by giving you a decently-sized tank.
- Easy top fill – quarter turn the top cap of the tank to reveal two membrane-covered fill ports. You can use either one with unicorn e-liquid bottle nozzles.
- Simple coil change – unscrew the base of the tank (where the airflow is) and all you have to do is pull out the old coil and push in a new one (once it’s primed).
- True DL vaping – the huge airflow, wide drip tip, high-wattage TPP Coils, modes to tailor your vape with and high-powered Argus GT II mod are perfect for awesome DL vaping, a loose draw where vapour is inhaled directly to your lungs instead of a restricted draw that’s held in your mouth first (which is mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping).
Power is the key to this beastly VooPoo Argus GT II MAAT Tank Kit that’s seen some awesome upgrades from its older brother, the Argus GT Kit, that add to its performance as a vaping device. If you like high-powered, high-wattage vaping from a kit that's a little more durable (water, dust and shock proof), the Argus GT II is worth a try!
- Remember to prime new coils before using so you don’t get dry hits or burn your coil too quickly. Prime the coils by dropping some vape juice in the centre of the coil to saturate the cotton. Install the coil, fill the tank and as an extra precaution, let it sit for five minutes before vaping.
- The water, dust and shock proof feature applies to the mod only.
- We don’t recommend this vape kit for those new to vaping.
VooPoo Argus GT II Kit Specifications:
- IP68 Water, Dust and Drop-proof
- Tank e-liquid capacity: 6.5mL
- Size: 142.8 x 54 x 29mm (Tank: 26 x 52mm, Mod: 90 x 54 x 29mm)
- Output voltage range: 0-12V
- Output power: 5-200W
- Powered by 2 x 18650 batteries (not included)
- Type-C USB Charge Port
- Fast charge: up to 3A
- Compatible with all VooPoo TPP Coils
- Gene.TT 2.0 Chip supports four modes: Smart, Turbo, Temp Control and RBA)
- Mod supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium and Stainless Steel heating elements
- DL vaping device with lots of airflow
- Unique lever airflow adjustment
- Protections: overtime, short-circuit, overcharge, output over-current, over discharge, over temperature, battery reverse, balanced charge
- VooPoo Argus GT II Mod
- VooPoo MAAT Tank 6.5mL
- VooPoo TPP-DM2 0.2 ohm Coil (40-60W)
- VooPoo TPP-DM3 0.15 ohm Coil (80-100W)
- Spare glass 6.5mL
- Silicon rubber pack
- Type-C USB charging Cable
- User manual