Whirl T1 Pod Kit by Uwell is a very light-weight pod mod vape kit that’s extremely easy to use but also features adjustable airflow and wattage so you can customise your vapour production. The Whirl T1 Pod Mod Kit is powered by a 1300mAh built-in battery to last you the day and has a child-proof e-liquid filling port on the 3mL vape juice capacity Whirl T1 Pod.
Fire up the Whirl T1 by simply drawing
The auto draw feature of the Uwell Whirl T1 means that you don’t have to do a thing to get this vape kit ready for vaping, other than charging, filling it with e-juice and taking a draw! The no-button Whirl T1 Mod (battery) will provide you with:
- ease of use – all you need to do is charge it!
- 1300mAh built-in battery for all-day vaping
- that auto draw which couldn’t make vaping any simpler
- type C charging that’ll have you up and running in one hour
- strong pod connection that requires a tug to pull out, adding to its child-safety features
- easy carry because you don’t have worry about it accidentally firing in your pocket or bag as you would if it had a fire button
- super light-weight – 53g.
Take control with the Whirl T1 Pod
Although the Uwell Whirl T1 is one of the easiest pod systems to use on the vape market, it has just the right amount of adjustments available to slightly tailor your vapour… And it all comes from the Whirl T1 Pod! Check out the features packed in to this small vape pod:
- adjustable airflow via a small, red switch you’ll see when the pod is out of the mod
- child-proof filling port – simply press your needle-nose vape juice bottle into the valve at the bottom of the pod and squeeze till full
- superb flavour from the mesh coils that have Uwell’s Pro-Focs Flavour Testing Technology
- slim drip tip fixed on to the Whirl T1 pod for satisfyingly tight vapour draws
- mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping, where you draw vapour to your mouth and hold before inhaling to the lungs
- disposable pods for easy swapping out to a new pod. No need to worry about changing coils
- three wattage settings of 14, 15 or 16W. Depending on which corner of the pod is facing the front of the Whirl T1 Device, you’ll get one of three wattage settings:
- 14W – corner 1 (where fill port is)
- 15W – corner II (2)
- 16W – corner III (3).
- If the roman numeral numbered corners are difficult to see, the Whirl T1 Pod Mod screen will help you by flashing the corresponding number of arrows to the corner number you have selected.
If you are a beginner vaper, you don’t even have to worry about changing the wattage at first. The Uwell Whirl T1 Pod Mod Kit provides a good vaping experience, similar to traditional smoke (depending on what e-liquid you use) at all three settings and airflow amount. So, give it a whirl and let us know what you think by leaving a review.
- As always, remember to prime new pods. Fill the pod with vape juice and let it sit for around five minutes before using to saturate the coil cotton and avoid getting dry hits.
- The Whirl T1 Pod Kit comes with one pod so we suggest purchasing a two-pack of Whirl T1 Pods when you purchase the kit.
- Pick up a Type C charging cable if you don't have a spare at home as the kit does not come with a charging cable.
Uwell Whirl T1 Pod Kit Specifications:
- Vape juice capacity: 3mL
- Battery capacity: 1300mAh
- Size: 104.3 × 25.7 × 25.5 mm
- Weight: 53g
- Maximum wattage: 14W/15W/16W
- Directly vape by drawing on mouth piece
- Child-safety fill port feature
- Compact and portable
- Battery life indicator light
- Adjustable airflow and wattage
- Uwell Whirl T1 Pod Device
- UN2 Meshed-H 0.75 ohm Whirl T1 Refillable Pod
- User Manual