Caliburn AK2 Pod Kit by Uwell gives you everything you need in a beginner vape kit! You’ll get a small, 35g square Caliburn AK2 Battery with a lanyard, disposable Caliburn A2 Replacement Pods with 2mL vape juice capacity, a large window to see your e-liquid level through and a 520mAh built-in battery that should last you most of the day! Plus, nice vapour flavour and mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping are your icing on the vape cake.
Caliburn AK2 better than the KOKO
Many vape kits on the market today have predecessors with the aim of making them better with future versions. The Caliburn AK2 has certainly succeeded in improving from the already-awesome Caliburn KOKO while keeping the features that worked well. The Caliburn AK2 Battery offers you:
- Quick auto-draw – you just fill your pod and draw on the mouth piece without pressing any buttons.
- Light weight – 35g, barely registering on a normal scale.
- 520mAh battery – vape most of the day if you’re an average vaper but don’t worry if you vape a lot, the Caliburn AK2 charges in less than an hour. In fact, it’s 90% charged in 35 minutes! #nailedit (Charging cable not included.)
- Big e-liquid window – this is the huge one-up the Caliburn AK2 has on the original KOKO which had tiny, thin e-liquid windows that really didn’t work. With the Caliburn AK2 you get a decently-sized window so you can keep the coil saturated with e-liquid since you can see your juice level!
- Hang it around your neck - it's light enough to hang around your neck with the included lanyard so your Caliburn AK2 is at your fingertips in no time.
Pop it like it’s hot with Caliburn A2 Pods
Fill the Caliburn A2 Pods by literally popping off the black mouth piece, leaving the rest of the pod still inside the Caliburn AK2 Battery. Just use one hand to push the mouth piece off and you’re good to refill with vape juice! Super impressive and easy to do! Oh but there’s always more feature to talk about:
- MTL vaping – tight airflow, higher-resistance, low-wattage coils and a slim mouth piece make MTL vaping a breeze, albeit it is a slightly loose MTL vape. MTL vaping allows you to vape like you would a traditional smoke where you draw vapour to your mouth, hold, then inhale to the lungs.
- Disposable pods – vape them and once the coil is not good, throw them out and replace them with a new pod!
- 2mL vapour e-liquid capacity – plenty for the low-wattage vaping you’re doing with the Caliburn AK2.
- Use the pods on another device – the Caliburn A2 Pods fit the Caliburn AK2 as well as the Caliburn A2 Pod Kit.
- Magnetically connected – install the Caliburn A2 Pod and it’s not going anywhere unless you want it to.
- Great vapour flavour – Pro FOCS Technology used in many other Uwell devices and proven to produce great flavour from any e-liquid.
- Duck-billed mouth piece - its slim for MTL vaping and fits the curvature of your lips for a comfortable draw.
The Uwell Caliburn AK2 is a simple, super user-friendly beginner-vaper device that’s easy to carry and maintain. It’s description is also as simple as that.
- A charging cable is not included in the Caliburn AK2 Pod Kit. Luckily, we have plenty of Type C Charging Cables you can purchase right now.
- As always, remember to prime new pods by firstly removing the plastic sticker from the bottom, filling the pod and waiting five minutes before vaping it. This ensures the coil is saturated and avoids getting dry hits.
Uwell Caliburn AK2 Pod Kit Specifications:
- Vape juice capacity: 2mL
- Battery capacity: 520mAh (built-in)
- Size: 67.9 x 43.5 x 11.8 mm
- Weight: 35g
- Maximum wattage: 15W
- Directly vape (auto draw)
- Top-fill pod cartridges, easy to use
- Compact and portable
- Coil Specification: FeCrAI UN2 Meshed-H 0.9 ohm
- Type-C USB charge port
- Uwell Caliburn AK2 Portable Pod System
- 2 x Uwell Caliburn A2 FeCrAI UN2 Meshed-H 0.9 ohm Pod Cartridges
- User manual
- Silicone lanyard