Aeglos P1 Pod Mod Kit by Uwell is a compact and stylish vape kit with a Aeglos P1 Pod that uses replaceable Uwell Aeglos Coils, producing tasty vapour flavour and surprisingly large vape clouds for the 80W Aeglos P1 Mod.
The Aeglos P1 Pod Mod also features adjustable airflow, bottom fill and 4mL vape juice capacity, powered by a replaceable 18650 battery that should last you most of the day.
Aeglos P1 Mod is stylish yet powerful
The Uwell Aeglos P1 surprises you with 80W of power from a 12cm-tall body which is pretty powerful in comparison to similar pod mod kits on the market. You’ll also be surprised with the its other features, such as:
- light, aluminium alloy, quality-built body
- bright screen that shows your vape settings vibrantly and in colour
- adjustable wattage without the complicated vape setting menus
- Type C charging that has your battery topped up when your on the go (5-Volt up to 2-Amp) charging
- replaceable 18650 battery keeping you vaping most, if not all day you can hot-swap with a spare
- wattage lock by holding down the up button with the fire button so you don’t accidentally increase the wattage and burn your coil. This lock still allows you use the fire button and vape so don’t throw it in your bag without turning the device off completely (five clicks of the fire button)
- up to 80W, which from our experience with the Aeglos P1 Pod Mod is more than enough for great flavour and vape clouds
- instant fire for instant vapour.
Vape the Aeglos P1 as you wish
You’re not restricted to one vape style preference with the Aeglos P1 Pod Mod Kit. You can vape it direct-lung (DL) or restricted direct-lung (RDL) by using the different coil types, adjusting the airflow and changing the wattage to achieve your desired vape style.
- DL (inhale vapour straight to lungs from drip tip): open airflow, low-resistance coil, higher wattage.
- RDL (inhale vapour straight to lungs from drip tip with some resistance): open to mostly-open airflow, higher-resistance coil, mid-wattage.
Thanks to the 510 tank adaptor, you wont be limited to Uwell's four coil options so you can run which ever tank your heart desires. (adapter sold separately).
The Aeglos P1 Pod - know your airflow!
The airflow may look the same as other devices on the market, but they're not equal. The Aeglos P1 features locating tabs on the airflow to give you feedback in open and closed positions. No need to fumble round eye-balling where your airflow slots are located. This takes the guess work out and is a big plus in our book. Check out the Aeglos P1 Pod Cartridge features:
- ample adjustable airflow with an easy twist
- large silicone fill on the bottom of the pod that is super convenient
- strong magnetic connection that keeps the pod from coming out accidentally
- transparent to see your juice level
- great vapour flavour and really decent vape clouds from the replaceable Uwell Aeglos Mesh Coils (Pro-FOCS flavour technology ensures the great flavour)
- simple ‘plug in/pull out’ coil change from the bottom of the pod
- 4mL vapour e-juice capacity.
The team here at Vape World Australia were chuffed to say the least, when they used the Uwell Aeglos P1 Pod Mod Kit for the first time. They were met with many little surprises which will be sure to maximise your vaping experience. You definitely get more than you bargain for (in a good way) with the Aeglos P1 Pod Mod Kit in comparison to other similar kits on the market.
Uwell Aeglos P1 Pod Kit Specifications:
- Material: PCTG (BPA-free pastic), aluminium alloy
- Size: 122 x 34 x 29mm
- Vapur e-liquid capacity: 4mL
- Weight: 118g
- Maximum wattage: 5-80W
- 5-Volt up to 2-Amp charging
- Compatible with Uwell Aeglos Mesh Coils:
- Aeglos P1 Coil UN2 Meshed-H 0.2 ohm Coil: 45-52W
- Aeglos P1 Coil UN2 Meshed-H 0.6 ohm Coil: 23-27W
- Battery: single 18650 (sold separately)
- USB Type C cable (sold seperately)
- 510 tank adaptor (sold seperately)
- Refillable pod with replaceable coils.
- Adjustable airflow.
- The Pro-FOCS flavour testing technology.
- Uwell Aeglos P1 Pod Mod
- Uwell Aeglos P1 Pod
- 0.2 ohm (pre-installed) (best for DL vaping)
- 0.6 ohm (best for RDL vaping)
- Pack of o-rings
- User manual