SMOK Solus Pod Kit
Solus Pod Kit by SMOK is so simple to vape with, you’ll think you’re doing it wrong! The Solus Pod Kit is a classic, fill-and-vape device, similar to the Uwell Caliburn or Yearn, except the 0.9 ohm Solus Pods hold 3mL of e-liquid! Couple that with the slender, light-weight, 700mAh Solus Battery that has a small air inlet hole and you’ve got the perfect mouth-to-lung (MTL) vape that you can safely carry anywhere since there are no buttons to accidentally press!
Solus Battery is a button-less wonder!
Forget about adjustable wattage, airflow or complicated settings that tailor your vape in the SMOK Solus Pod Kit. Although this may not be a pro for some of you, it’s exactly perfect for when you want to vape simply, as many beginner vapers need. The Solus Pod Kit, which we’ve nick-named the ‘button-less wonder’ is perfectly simple and features:
- 700mAh internal battery – charges via micro USB (cable not included) and should last you over half to most of the day of vaping.
- Worry-less carrying – weighing only 32g with no buttons to cause accidental firing of your vape, you can chuck the Solus Pod Kit in your pocket or bag without a worry (just make sure not to store it in a really hot place as it’s no good for any battery, including your phone).
- Sensitive auto draw – the moment you starting to draw on the Solus Pod mouth piece, the Solus Battery fires without delay.
- Sturdy build – the aluminium body not only gives the Solus Pod Kit a sleek, modern appearance, it also means it has great build quality.
- Restricted airflow – a small air inlet hole is positioned on the side of the Solus Battery which is the ideal size for MTL vaping. Take care not to block this hole with your hand while vaping otherwise you won’t get any airflow and your draw will be very tight.
Solus Pod is a throw-away pod
The SMOK Solus Pod’s disposability adds to the simplicity of the Solus Pod Kit because you don’t need to know a thing about changing coils! Just vape the Solus Pod till it doesn’t vape well anymore, then throw it away and replace it. Typical signs of a pod that’s on its way out is excess leakage, less vapour production, burned taste or lacking in vapour flavour. More simple fun facts about the Solus Pod include:
- 3mL e-liquid capacity – large for pod kits of its kind. Half the pod is hidden inside the Solus Battery when installed so make sure you keep an eye on your e-liquid levels.
- See your e-liquid level via the semi-transparent PCTG (BPA-free plastic) Solus Pods.
- Comfortable vaping – the duck-billed mouth piece suits the shape of your lips.
- Secure pod connection – the magnetic connection of the Solus Pod minimises the chance of your pod accidentally coming off the battery.
- Great vapour flavour – the built-in 0.9 ohm mesh coils inside the Solus Pod promise to heat your e-liquid quickly and evenly which in turn lets you taste all the goodness of your favourite vape juice.
- Side fill – easily fill up your Solus pod with e-juice via a small fill port, located on the side of the pod, under a rubber flap. You can access the fill port when the port is removed from the Solus Battery.
- MTL vaping – expect a spot-on MTL vape from the Solus that’s perfectly restricted. MTL vaping is where you draw vapour that’s held in the mouth briefly before being inhaled to the lungs.
The best thing about the SMOK Solus Pod Kit is definitely its extreme simplicity which is perfect for beginner vapers if you need a vape kit to carry with you when you leave the house. It’s small and light enough to fit in your pocket or an evening bag for the ladies and doesn’t require much vape know-how to vape it. PLUS having a perfect MTL vape that’s not too loose in its draw is a big bonus too!
- We recommend purchasing a pack of SMOK Solus Replacement Pods with the kit since it only comes with one pod.
- If you don’t have a micro USB charging cable at home, you can pick one up from us now since the Solus Kit does not come with one.
- Remove the sticker from the bottom of brand new Solus Pods before use.
- Remember to prime new pods. Fill the pod with e-liquid and wait about five minutes before vaping. This ensures the coil is saturated and avoids getting dry hits.
SMOK Solus Kit Specifications:
- Dimensions: 100 x 13 x 21.5mm
- Weight: 32g
- 3mL vape juice capacity
- Built-in Meshed 0.9 ohm Solus Pods
- 700mAh internal battery capacity
- Wattage range: 4-16W
- Compatible with SMOK Solus Replacement Pods
- Safety protections: 10-second cut-off, short circuit and atomiser recognition
- Micro USB charge port
- Max charging current 0.5A
- SMOK Solus Device (Mod)
- SMOK Solus Meshed 0.9 ohm Pod (3mL)
- User manual
This product does not contain nicotine.
Great vape and affordable
Great vape super easy to use.
Not a bad vape for $10 ideal for beginners i myself am not a beginner just bought it to add to the collection and try out the free ejuice isnt too bad a bit flavourless perhaps its the vape itself not a bad vape though would recommend to beginners or budget buyers 5 stars for price
It’s alright I think it might be my juice but it doesn’t really hit your throat very well you can’t even really feel it when you hit it. So I can do blinkers really easy.
My sister stole it