Nord Pro Pod Kit by SMOK will have you vaping with ease and has just enough adjustability to slightly tailor your vaping too. The Nord Pro battery will give you 1100mAh of built-in battery power for most-of-the-day vaping, Type C charging and a simple fire button that can be disabled! The Nord Pro Pods give you some airflow adjustment by rotating the pod, replaceable Nord Pro Coils for decent vapour flavour, a child-lock for your coil and 3.3mL of vape juice capacity.
What more could you need a beginner or simple vape kit?
Nord Pro Pod Kit = no-stress vaping
If you’re not into all the bells and whistles that more complicated vape kits have to offer, like being able to adjust practically everything via menus, buttons and screens, you’re going to love the SMOK Nord Pro Pod Kit. You have one simple fire button and an auto-draw option to vape with, where you just draw on the mouth piece without pressing the button. Simple. Check out the simplicity in the Nord Pro Pod Kit’s features:
- Fire button or auto draw vaping – switch between the two with just three clicks of your fire button. The first three clicks disable the fire button so you only auto draw and another three clicks allows you to use both fire button and auto draw.
- 1100mAh built-in battery – vape all or most of the day on one charge (if you’re using higher wattage Nord Coils, you may need to charge a little sooner though).
- Type C charging – at the bottom of the Nord Pro battery is a type c charge port.
- Five clicks turns it off – be safe when carrying your Nord Pro Kit in your pocket or bag by turning it off. Best to turn it off when not in use too if you’ve got little children at home.
- Two airflow holes – a small and large air intake hole on either side allow you to adjust your airflow slightly with the Nord Pro Pod. Read on for more info.
A child lock on the Nord Pro Pod
That’s right vapers, SMOK incorporated a red lever at the bottom of the SMOK Nord Pro Pod that locks your coil in place and helps prevent children from accessing it. You’ll need to open the red lever to replace your coil and close it again before installing your pod. You never know what children will do so a little extra safety can’t hurt! There’s more to these Nord Pro Pods too:
- Adjustable airflow – by turning the Nord Pro Pod 180 degrees, you change which air inlet hole you use on the Nord Pro battery; bigger or smaller. By doing so, you can loosen or tighten your vape!
- 3.3mL vapour e-liquid capacity – plenty of juice space for the low-wattage vaping you’ll be doing with the Nord Pro.
- Replacement Nord Pro Coils – expect decent vapour flavour and moderate to medium vape cloud production which changes slightly depending on which coil and airflow option you use.
- More Nord Coils to use – you can also use the other Nord Coils for your Nord Pro Pod which only expands your vape style options for this simple kit!
- Easy side fill – take your pod out of the Nord Pro battery, lift the rubber plug on the side and fill.
- Magnetic connection that keeps your Nord Pro Pod secure in place while you vape or carry it.
- Restricted direct-lung (RDL) vaping – use the 0.6 ohm included Nord Pro Coil for stronger vapour flavour and more vape clouds. Use the larger airflow option of your pod and vape like you’re breathing through your mouth piece, taking the vapour straight to your lungs.
- Loose mouth-to-lung vaping (MTL) vaping – use the 0.9 ohm included Nord Pro Coil for decent vapour flavour and moderate vape clouds. Use the smaller airflow option of your pod and have a restricted vape like you’re smoking a ciggie; holding vapour in your mouth quickly before inhaling it to you lungs.
That’s all folks! You’re getting a simple vape kit in the SMOK Nord Pro Pod Kit that has just enough adjustability to tailor your vape slightly if you want without getting too complicated. It's great for beginner vapers who don't mind replacing coils instead of throwing away pods.
However, if a little more adjustability is what you’re into, the SMOK Nord 2 Pod Kit has adjustable power, a slightly larger battery, higher wattage, two different pods and is also compatible with SMOK Nord Coils.
- You cannot use Nord Pro Pods with the Nord or Nord 2 Pod Kits.
- Remember to prime new coils. Place a few drops of vape juice in the coil, install the coil and wait five minutes before using. This ensures the coil is saturated and avoids getting dry hits.
SMOK Nord Pro Pod Kit Specifications:
- Dimensions: 96 x 18.9 x 29mm
- Weight: 71g
- 3.3mL vape juice capacity
- 1100mAh internal battery capacity
- Wattage range: 3-25W
- Compatible with SMOK Nord Coils
- Safety protections: 8-second cut-off, low voltage, lithium-ion, short circuit, high temperature and atomiser recognition
- Type-C USB charge port
- Max charging current 0.7A
- SMOK Nord Pro Device (Mod)
- SMOK Nord Pro empty Pod (3.3mL)
- Nord Pro-Meshed 0.6 ohm DL Coil
- Nord Pro-Meshed 0.9 ohm MTL Coil
- Type-C USB charging cable
- User manual
Used it for the first time and it was great in the beginning but there was a couple of times it stopped firing but removing the coil and insert it back helps. Now it stopped working properly for the same juice that I used to use. When I withdraw, it's hard to vape and that causes leak. Not sure if the coil is due to change but I doubt it because I changed it not long ago.