Nord Coils by SMOK are designed for a number of SMOK Nord vaping devices and provide coil options to accommodate for different vaping styles.
You can enjoy mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping which is a restricted draw like that of the old smokes (holding vapour in your mouth before inhaling to your lungs) and direct-lung (DL) vaping where you inhale vapour directly to your lungs, like taking a breath in through your vape. Below you will see which coil is better suited to which style of vaping.
Nord Coils can be used with the following SMOK vape kits and pods:
Smok Nord Coils Specifications:
- 1.4 ohm Regular Coil
- Perfect choice for MTL lovers, high concentration of vapour.
- 0.6 ohm Mesh Coil
- Specifically designed for sub ohm vaping, brings you large vape clouds.
- Ceramic 1.4 ohm Coil
- High temperature resistance, long coil life and good for MTL vaping.
- 0.8 ohm Mesh MTL Coil
- Max: 16W. Good for MTL vaping with a little more clouds and vapour flavour.
- Good coil lifespan.
- DC 0.6 ohm Regular Coil
- Best: 20W. Faster heating process and higher vapour flavour intensity.
- Nord Pro-Meshed 0.6 ohm DL Coil
- Best: 20W. Perfect for DL vaping with superior flavour, thicker and larger vapour.
- Best for freebase Nic E-Liquid (nicotine e-liquid is not available at Vape World Australia).
- Nord Pro-Meshed 0.9 ohm MTL Coil
- Best: 15W. Perfect for MTL vaping, balanced heat distribution with more delicate vapour flavour.
- Best for Nic salt E-Liquid (nicotine e-liquid is not available at Vape World Australia).
- 5 x SMOK Nord Coils
Great fast service. Thanx guys
I don’t have a a problem with the device or the coils as such, however finding that the coils are only lasting a week at the most. Not a huge vaper, probably vape for a good few puffs 5 times a day or so.