Lost Vape Therion DNA 75 Mod was the first dual 18650 platform to be utilized in Evolv's DNA 75 integrated system, combining an ergonomic portable form factor with beautiful genuine leather wrapped battery cover and stunning wood panels for a beautifully machined chassis. It features a dual 18650 battery driven design that allows the most popular battery size to be used with Evolv's newest DNA75 intelligent chipset, allowing unprecedented convenience when using a DNA internal board.
Built with usability and performance in mind, the device integrates the revolutionary Evolv's DNA 75 chipset, able to drive up to 75W with an incredible 85 percent efficiency ratings and sophisticated customization ranging from full temperature regulation to personalized screen options. From the storied tradition of Lost Vape to create the most beautiful and functional DNA devices, the Lost Vape Therion DNA75 Box Mod is an excellent performance device with nearly unmatched portability in its class.
Note: This mod requires two 18650 batteries (not included) which you can purchase separately.
Lost Vape Therion DNA 75 Mod Specifications:
- Powered by Evolv DNA75 Temperature Protection Board
- With Evolv’s Escribe Software, dial in your perfect vape
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Genuine Leather Magnetic Battery Cover
- Ebony Wood or Carbon Fiber Inlays
- Dual 18650 cells setup for long lasting power
- Temperature Limit: 200F-600F
- Output Power 1-75 watts
- Die Cast Zinc Alloy Body Material
- Stainless Steel 510 Connection
- Spring Loaded Nickel Plated Brass Centre Pin
- Integrated 1A micro USB on board Charging
- Pass-thru Charging functionality
- Dimensions: 90.5 x 54 x 27 mm
- Therion DNA 75 Box Mod
- User Manual
- Warranty Registration Card
- Micro USB Cable
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Great mod, nice and weighty, exactly as expected. The batteries can be a bit funny at first to take in and out but you work out a system eventually. Bought it to go the distance for those seshy 4AM situations and did not disappoint!
Good luck installing batteries without damaging them, battery cover is barely held in place, the magnets are horrible and there is heaps of movement! Would not recommend