Thelema Solo 100W Kit by Lost Vape is smaller than your average box mod but packs serious vape heat. No wonder he’s related to the Lost Vape Thelema Quest 200W Kit! Not only are they related, they literally have all the same features except maximum power. That means with the Thelema Solo Kit you still get the cloud-chasing UB Pro Pod Tank with 5mL e-liquid capacity, side top fill and three-way adjustable airflow, and the Thelema Solo Mod with 100W of power, quick-fire, quick-lock and the intelligent Quest 2.0 Chip. If you’re a direct-lung (DL) vaper, the Lost Vape Thelema Solo 100W Vape Kit won’t let you down.
The ‘slim-shady’ of Thelemas
No, nothing to do with a Thelema Solo making controversial rap music (although we'd pay to see a vape rap). It’s more about the Lost Vape Thelema Solo Kit’s mod being approximately half the size of its predecessor, the Lost Vape Thelema Quest. Don’t worry though, half the size and max wattage doesn’t mean you won’t get all the amazing features of its bigger relative since it uses the same, intelligent Quest 2.0 chip with its easy navigatopm and faultless vape performance. Check out the Thelema Solo Mod’s other features:
- Three fire modes – tailors your cloud delivery per puff:
- Soft: beginning of puff starts off slightly lower than your set wattage.
- Norm: entire puff output is at the set wattage.
- Hard: beginning of puff starts off slightly higher than your set wattage.
- Three user pre-sets – set up to three user profiles so you can switch between your favourite settings quickly from the home screen.
- Strong battery door – magnets keep the c-frame battery door firmly in place.
- Two batteries to choose from – use an 18650 with the included adapter or a 21700 battery to power your Thelema Solo Mod; the 21700 battery giving you a little more power to vape for at least most of the day (depending on how much you vape).
- 100W of power.
- Type C fast charging – Type C port on front of your Thelema Solo Mod.
- Five intelligent modes – Power, Voltage, VPC, Temp Control and Bypass mode for endless ways to tailor your vape.
- Coil preserving wattage change – by having to actually select the wattage with the menu button, you avoid accidentally increasing or decreasing your wattage and affecting your coil’s performance or longevity.
- Menu or select button – use your up and down button to find the setting you want to change on your home page and press the select button to access the choices available.
- Quick-fire – fires as fast as Captain Marvel travels the universe for instant vape clouds.
- Clear screen – see all your settings clearly and adjust the screen brightness via the settings if needed.
- Perfect build quality – it’s a Lost Vape, high-end vape mod. #micdropeverytime
UB Pro Tank: perfect Thelema companion
The Lost Vape UB Pro Pod Tank also accompanied the Thelema Quest 200W Kit so you know it can handle high power, sub ohm vape activity like a regular sub ohm vape tank. To match the power it provides your vape life, the UB Pro Pod Tank gives you 5mL of vape juice capacity with open arms. You’ll want to hug him back when you vape the UB Pro Pod Tank which also features:
- Lost Vape Ultra Boost UB Pro Coils – large (and we mean BIG) long-lasting coils that deliver stupendous vapour flavour and clouds for days with every vape. You may need a little more than a few drops to saturate that delightfully-fat cotton centre.
- Easy coil change – large coils doesn’t equal complicated. Unscrew the base, pull out the old coil and push in the new, primed UB Pro Coil.
- More than ample adjustable airflow – air comes in from three entry points so your coil accesses heaps of air for intense DL vaping.
- DL vaping – deep, satisfying DL vape (where you inhale vapour directly to your lungs) is a breeze with this tank’s big features (810 drip tip, lots of airflow and sub ohm coils).
- Side top-fill – there’s nothing to unscrew when you’re topping up e-liquid in your Lost Vape UB Pro Pod Tank. Just lift the black rubber plug near the drip tip and fill. Keep the tank on your Thelema Solo Mod the whole time.
- 810 drip tip – a wide bore helps you inhale those big vape clouds while DL vaping and you can replace it with a different 810 drip tip that has o-rings too.
If you’re even remotely interested in the Lost Vape Thelema Solo 100W Vape Kit, you don’t need to hesitate. You can rely on the fact that Lost Vape makes incredible vape kits with designs that have you and vape performance in mind. It’s an easy decision that you won’t regret. If you’ve taken the Thelema Solo Vape Kit leap, remember to leave us a review and share your Thelema Solo DL vaping experience with your fellow vapers.
- Remember to prime new coils. Place a few drops (maybe more than a few in the UB Pro Coils) of e-juice in the coil cotton before installing to saturate and avoid getting dry hits.
- Although you can use this vape kit in simpler modes, we don’t recommend it for people who have never vaped before.
Lost Vape Thelema Solo 100W Kit Specifications
Thelema Solo 100W Mod
- 97.5 x 28.5 x 39mm
- Display: colour screen
- Charge port: Type-C
- Battery: 1 x 21700 or 18650 (not included)
- Output wattage: 5-100W
- Coil resistance range: 0.15-5 ohm
UB Pro Pod Tank
- 28 x 47.5mm
- 5mL e-liquid capacity
- Only compatible with Lost Vape Ultra Boost UB Pro Coils
- 510 thread
- 810 drip tip
- Pod material: PCTG (BPA-free plastic)
- Lost Vape Thelema Solo 100W Mod
- Lost Vape UB Pro Pod Tank (5mL)
- 0.15 ohm UB Pro P1 Coil
- 0.30 ohm UB Pro P3 Coil
- 18650 battery adapter
- Spare o-rings
- Type-C charging cable
- User manual
- Warranty card
Love it, very user friendly and the coils are brilliant. Wish i bought this when i started vaping. Wasted wayyy too much money on voopoo when coils wouldnt last longer than 2 days. Very well priced too, would recommend for beginners vapers
Nothing like my other Vapes I'm just not getting a satisfactory draw no matter how I change the set up