Are you looking for the advanced vaper’s dream vape? You’ll find it in the Lost Vape Thelema DNA 250C electronic cigarette (e-cigarette) mod, the bigger and upgraded brother of the extremely popular Lost Vape Therion. True to Lost Vape designs, you’ve got all the bells and whistles in this dual 18650 battery (not included) device that features the Evolv DNA Chipset with upgradeable firmware, super-sexy appearance, micro USB charger, 200W of beastly power, all the vape modes you need and a micro USB to USB adapter that turns this vape baby into a power bank!
If you’re reading this Thelema DNA 250C vapouriser mod description, we’re assuming you’re an advanced vaper so we’ll cut to the chase and give you all the features.
Thelema DNA250C look
- High-end design and workmanship.
- Stylish colours and replaceable C-Frame battery doors to change your mod look (coming soon).
- Snug magnetic battery door that snaps into place with a strong connection.
- Built with a range of high quality genuine leathers to make the Thelema DNA250C textured, luxurious and elegant.
- Larger mod than the Lost Vape Therion to accommodate up to 26mm vape tanks without overhang.
- The larger body is also due to upgrading of the battery chamber for a safer, hassle-free way of loading vape batteries (in comparison to the Therion).
- The onboard battery charger makes it safe to charge vape batteries through mod.
Evolv DNA250C Chipset
- Top-tier DNA Chip.
- 200W maximum wattage output.
- Quick fire.
- Upgradeable firmware via the Escribe Software that you can use on Mac or PC.
- Tremendous range with the amount of vape modes and settings to tailor your vape, including:
- Replay Mode: captures the flavour and satisfaction of the ‘perfect puff’ and provides the same level of performance and consistency for all subsequent puffs.
- Boost Mode: briefly increases the power delivery at the start of firing to reach your desired vapour output faster.
- Accurate temperature control: measures and limits the temperature of the coil to prevent the coil becoming too hot and provides stable performance.
Bonus feature – it's a power bank!
The Thelema DNA 250C e-cigarette mod can be used as a power bank to charge your phone, ear buds or iPods (if they’re still around…) via its micro USB to USB adaptor! So now you can rely on your vapouriser for more than a just a good throat hit.
- You’ll need two 18650 batteries to run the Thelema which you must purchase separately.
- This vapouriser mod is not recommended for beginners.
Lost Vape Thelema DNA 250C Mod Specifications:
- Powered by Evolv DNA250C Board
- 1-200W power output
- Wattage control & temperature protection
- 0.96 inch full-colour TFT Screen
- Theme Designer Software
- Customisable user interface
- Escribe Software/firmware upgradable
- Onboard programmable multicolour LED
- Stainless Steel 510 atomiser connector
- Integrated 2A on-board balanced charger
- Dimensions: 92.6 x 56.1 x 27mm
- Dual 18650 battery platform (batteries not included)
- Four-button control face
- Escribe Companion Software
- Lost Vape Thelema DNA 250C Mod/Device
- USB On-The-Go Adaptor
- User manual
- Warranty card
- Micro USB charging cable