Wenax K1 Replacement Pod Cartridges by GeekVape are compatible with the original Geek Vape Wenax K1 Pod Kit and its more recent brother, the Wenax K1 SE Pod Vape Kit. You can choose between three types of Geek Vape Wenax K1 Pods - 0.8, 1.0 or 1.2 ohm - which all provide good vapour flavour and medium to tight mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping that's similar to drawing on the old smokes.
Get more for your buck with Wenax K1 Pod
In comparison to disposable vapes, where you dispose of the entire device, vaping with the GeekVape Wenax K1 Pods is way more cost effective as you're only replacing the pods which will each give you around 300-400 puffs! More clever features of the Wenax K1 Pods include:
- Disposable – it’s the epitome of easy vaping as you just replace the entire pod when it no longer vapes well (gurgling, leaking, low vapour etc).
- Comfy mouthpiece – the narrow, tapered mouthpiece suits your lips and provides comfortable vaping.
- 2mL e-liquid capacity – lasts quite a bit due to the low wattage required.
- Side filling – a rubber plug covered fill port is located on the side of the pod which can be a little tricky to open.
- See your juice level easily – the Wenax K1 Pods are a transparent black colour which allows you to keep an eye on your e-liquid level and top up when it’s close to being empty. This saves the coil inside the pod so it’s important!
- Decent vapour flavour – one YouTube vape reviewer said the vapour flavour is comparable to the Uwell Caliburn devices which means its good.
- Clicks in and stays in – you won’t have to worry about your Wenax K1 Pods going walk-abouts on their own as when they click in correctly, they stay there until you want to remove them.
- MTL vaping – this is a similar draw to a smoke where you usually draw vapour to the mouth, hold, then inhale to your lungs. The GeekVape Wenax K1 Pods were made for this kind of draw low-wattage, high-resistance coils in the pods and narrow mouthpiece for tight draws.
- There is a protective sticker at the bottom of new pods that you must remove before vaping or your vape won’t work.
- You need to prime new pods before using so you don’t get dry hits or burn your coil too quickly. Prime your pod by filling it with vape juice and waiting about five minutes for the e-liquid to soak the coil’s cotton before vaping.
Geek Vape Wenax K1 Replacement Pod Specifications:
- Vape juice capacity: 2mL
- Built-in coil resistance:
- 0.8 ohm - 12-16 - warmer vapour, boost in vapour flavour and medium MTL draw
- 1.0 ohm - 12-14W - vapour temp between 1.0 and 0.8 pods, nice vapour flavour medium to tight MTL draw
- 1.2 ohm - 10-12W - cooler vapour, nice vapour flavour and tight MTL draw
- Disposable pods with built-in coils
- Narrow mouthpiece for comfortable vaping
- Made for MTL vaping
- 3 x GeekVape Wenax K1 Pods