The Aegis Nano Pod Kit by Geek Vape is a tiny vape companion with small features but maximum vape satisfaction from a pod kit. The Aegis Nano Pods provide great vapour flavour and decent vape clouds from only 30W maximum power and a surprising 800mAh built-in battery that should see you through the day. Plus you can adjust your wattage and airflow to tailor your vape!
Aegis Nano shorty packs a punch
The Geek Vape Aegis Nano Pod Kit may hide its 86mm-tall body in the palm of your hand but even with small stature it manages to provide a satisfying vape experience with its:
- coil recognition: detects the pod installed and sets recommended wattage for you
- adjustable wattage allowing you to increase or decrease the wattage (careful not to go outside the recommended wattage for the coil)
- adjustable airflow to tailor your vapour intake ranging from:
- restricted direct-lung (RDL) vaping with fully open airflow (where you breathe in vapour directly to the lungs)
- mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping with fully closed airflow (a cigarette-style draw where you hold vapour in your mouth quickly before inhaling to your lungs)
- 800mAh built-in battery, large enough to last all day on low wattage
- 30W maximum power
- dide fire button, easy and comfortable to access
- Tri-Proof Protection Technology (against water, dust and shock)
- quick-lock the fire button by quickly pressing it twice
- quality build that feels durable, strong in your hand.
As a cherry on top, Geek Vape included a neck chain lanyard to keep your Aegis Nano Pod Kit close… That’s how much you’re going to love it and how much other vapers may want to steal it.
Easy-to-use Aegis Nano Pods
If you like a simple vape life, that doesn’t include changing coils and cleaning vape tanks, the disposable Aegis Nano Pods are just the thing for you! Once the built-in coil has had enough, simple dispose the pod and replace it. Other cool features of the Aegis Nano Pods include:
- wide mouth piece that feels comfortable in your mouth and large enough to also allow for RDL vaping
- coloured trims at the bottom of each pod to help you identify which pod you installed: red trim is the 0.6 ohm and white trim is the 1.2 ohm pod.
- 2mL vape juice capacity and it’s really all you need with a low-wattage pod kit
- simple top fill by pushing off the mouth piece, lifting the rubber plug and filling with e-liquid via the fill port.
Tip: Make sure you prime a brand new pod before use to avoid burning your coil. To do this you simply fill the pod and let it sit for at least three minutes before vaping.
Grab your inconspicuous Geek Vape Aegis Nano Pod Kit today to start you off with vaping or if you just want a small pod kit that still provides a satisfying, flavoursome vape.
Geek Vape Aegis Nano Pod Kit Specifications
- Size: 86 x 33.0 x 24mm
- Battery: built-in 800mAh
- Weight: 70g
- Maximum wattage: 5-30W
- Type-C charge port
- Vapour e-liquid capacity: 2mL
- Top filling
- Resistance: 0.6 ohm (pre-installed 20-25W) pod, 1.2 ohm (11-14W) pod
- TFT 0.69 inch colour screen
- Disposable Aegis Nano Pods
- Tri-Proof Technology (water, dust and shock)
- Easy to use
- Adjustable wattage and airflow to tailor your vape
- Geek Vape Aegis Nano Pod Kit
- 2 x Aegis Nano Pods: 0.6 ohm (pre-installed, 20-25W), 1.2 ohm (11-14W)
- Spare parts
- Type-C USB charging cable
- Neck chain lanyard