Geek Vape Aegis Max100 Kit
Aegis Max100 Kit by GeekVape brings you multiple battery compatibility (18650, 20700 & 21700) in vape kit designed for powerful direct-lung (DL) vaping. The Aegis Max100 Mod gives 100W to play with and the A-Lock feature that quickly locks your device with one switch. Along with its tri-proof, water, dust and shock proof protections, you also get the beastly GeekVape Z (Zues) Sub Ohm Tank that’s more leak-proof with its top airflow and delivers oodles of flavour and clouds via its Z Series Coils.
Multiple batteries suit Aegis Max100 Mod
You can use either a single 21700, 20700 or 18650 battery (with included adapter, batteries not included) to power your Geek Vape Aegis Max100 Mod – it’s that versatile! So you can use batteries you already own and never be out of charge! If you find this intriguing, you’re going to love the rest of the Aegis Max100 Mod features:
- Similar to its brothers – similar design, performance and features to the Aegis Mini 2 M100, Aegis Solo 2 S100 and Aegis Legend 2 L200 Kits – taking the best features and mashing them up to make the Aegis Max100.
- A-Lock safety – lock all the buttons by simply sliding the A-Lock switch so you can safely carry it without having to shut the kit off with five clicks of the fire button.
- Lock wattage buttons – press the up and down buttons together and prevent accidental wattage change while continuing to vape.
- Great build quality – long-lasting vapouriser.
- Easy navigation – no menu, just a quick three clicks of your fire button allows you to scroll through the mode options and settings (such as Power, Bypass, Temp Control and more).
- Discreet Type C charge port – a silicone flap protects the charging port from dust and water and allows you to charge the Aegis Max100 Mod upright.
- Water, dust and shock proof – like its Aegis brothers, the Aegis Max100 is IP68 rated so it can handle a little water, dust and accidental drops.
- 100W of power – use almost any tank on the market and every single GeekVape Z Series Coil to vape the Aegis Max100 Mod.
- Secure battery door – a screw-in battery cap at the bottom of the mod securely holds in and protects your battery from water, dust and escaping when dropped.
- Quick fire – we expect nothing less from an Aegis device! Press the fire button and feel that vapour instantly!
- Soft padding in your palm – a cushioned, leather panel gives you a comfy hold.
- Bright, clear screen – see your settings clearly.
The prodigal Z Sub Ohm Tank returns
Although Geek Vape makes a number of other vape tanks, when it designs a high-powered vape kit, it’s common that it will feature the GeekVape Z (also known as Zues) Sub Ohm Tank 2021 Edition. Why? For the following reasons:
- 5.5mL e-liquid capacity.
- Wide 810 drip tip – allows you to quickly inhale the intense amount of vapour!
- Breezy, large airflow availability that’s bigger than the original original Z Sub Ohm Tank.
- Quick top fill – a quarter turn of the Z Sub Ohm Tank’s top cap will reveal two large fill ports so you can quickly fill it with e-juice using any juice bottle nozzle size.
- Easy coil change - pull the old coil out and plug in the new one (matching the notches on the coil to the ones on the tank) by unscrewing the bottom of the tank.
- Compatibility with GeekVape Z Series Coils – intense vapour flavour, indescribably-large vape clouds and coil longevity.
- Top adjustable airflow – positioning of airflow makes the Z Sub Ohm Tank more leak-proof since e-liquid can’t escape from the bottom of the tank.
- Seriously amazing DL vaping, where you draw vapour straight to your lungs by breathing in through your drip tip while pressing the fire button. Lots of adjustable airflow, wide 810 drip tip and high-wattage, low-resistance Z Series Coils make for perfect DL vaping.
There’s not much more to say about another impressive, powerful vape kit from GeekVape. The Aegis Max100 Vapouriser is the perfect kit in between the larger, more powerful (an heavier) Aegis Legend 2 dual battery kit and the smaller built-in battery Aegis Mini 2 or only 18650 battery compatible, Aegis Solo 2. So if you want a little of all these three kits, the Aegis Max100 will do you just fine. Actually, more than ‘fine’!
- Remember to prime new coils before using so you don’t get dry hits or burn your coil too quickly. Prime the coils by dropping some vape juice in the centre of the coil to saturate the cotton. Install the coil, fill the tank and as an extra precaution, let it sit for five minutes before vaping.
- Make sure you line up the notches of the coil to the cut-outs on the tank otherwise your coil will not be installed correctly and may lead to leakage.
- The mod is water, dust and shock proof but the Z Sub Ohm Tank is not.
- We don’t recommend this kit for beginner vapers or those who like mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping.
GeekVape Aegis Max100 Kit Specifications:
- Output wattage: 5- 100W
- Temperature control: 100ºC - 315ºC / 200ºF - 600ºF
- Battery specifications: Single 21700, 20700 or 18650 battery (not included)
- 143.8 x 42.06 x 31.5mm
- Capacity: 5.5mL
- 1.1 inch colour screen
- Casing: Alloy, leather & silicon
- Thread: 510
- Compatible with Geek Vape Z Series Mesh Coils with included:
- 0.2 ohm mesh coil (70-80W)
- 0.25 ohm dual core mesh coil (45-57W)
- IP68 rating
- GeekVape Aegis Max100 Mod
- GeekVape Z Sub Ohm 2021 Tank with Z0.2 Mesh Coil installed
- GeekVape Z0.25 Mesh Coil
- 18650 battery adapter
- Spare glass
- Coil tool
- Type-C USB charging cable
- Spare parts pack
This product does not contain nicotine.