Meet the Geek Vape Aegis Boost 100W Pro Pod Mod Kit, another addition to the tough, water, dust and shock proof, Geek Vape Aegis series of electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes). It’s both an upgrade and/or alternative to it’s vapouriser brother, the Aegis Boost Plus kit which is so similar that each other’s pods are interchangeable. They’re calling it an ultimate Quadra Vaping System with upgraded Gen 2 three-inlet airflow control, a refreshing change to the display, a USB-Type C port, upgraded Geek Vape P Series Vape Coils and compatibility with a rebuildable dripping tank atomiser (RDTA) or 510 tank adapter. In layman’s terms, expect incredible vapour flavour and clouds from this vape kit.
How you can vape this Aegis Pod Mod
Use the single-18650-battery, 100W Aegis Boost Pro as you like to get the vaping experience you want:
- Pop in the Geek Vape B Series Coils (Aegis Boost Coils) to the Aegis Boost Plus Pod, if you already owned the previous version, the Aegis Boost Plus and get a mouthful of flavour with a strong throat-hit.
- Produce large and satisfyingly-smooth vapour clouds with the Aegis Pro-exclusive Geek Vape P Series Coils in an Aegis Boost Pro Pod (comes with this kit).
- Go more advanced and build your own coil using the Aegis Boost Plus/Pro RDTA (sold separately).
- Pick your favourite tank and attach it with the Aegis Boost Plus/Pro 510 Adapter (sold separately).
Who needs a tank with this size pod!
The Geek Vape Aegis Boost Pro Replacement Pods have 6mL vapour e-liquid capacity! Talk about an upgrade! They also have:
- adjustable Gen 2 airflow control
- an 810 drip tip
- top filling via a rubber port cover
- compatibility with Geek Vape P Series Coils.
The upgraded Gen 2 airflow
Compared to the previous, Gen 1 airflow control (AFC) on the Aegis Boost and Boost Plus that only have one inlet in the front, the Gen 2 AFC adds two more inlets beneath the control ring. This way, more air can easily get in to create a bigger and thicker vape cloud for all you cloud chasers.
Geek Vape P Series Coils are legit!
- Incredible high-power performance delivery in low resistance.
- A massive cloud-maker with anti-spitback core and longer life.
- A peak mouthfeel accelerator where each underlying tone of taste can be perceived, and every level of flavour can be sensed.
- Expected to be compatible with future Geek Vape mods.
A colourful vape display screen
Say hello to a more eye-catching display screen (user interface)! The Aegis Boost Pro has five themes on 0.96-inch TFT colour display that makes you happy to look at it!
Almost as tough as nails – a true Aegis Kit
Like all Aegis mods or pod kits, the Aegis Boost Pro is water, dust and shock proof, with military-grade IP67 rating. Perfect for vapers who like extreme outdoor activities:
- Water resistant - able to be submerged in a depth of one meter for up to 30 minutes.
- Dust resistant - capable of withstanding a dusty environment and can be easily cleaned.
- Shock resistant - no need to worry about breaking this kit if dropped by accident.
- You’ll need a single 18650 battery for the Aegis Boost Pro that is sold separately.
- Do not charge your mod if there is e-liquid in the port.
- RDTA and 510 adapter are sold separately.
Geek Vape Aegis Boost Pro Specifications:
- Dimensions: 113.04 x 50.15 x 28.6mm
- 6mL vapour e-juice capacity
- Material: zinc-alloy, leather and silicone
- Battery compatibility: 18650 (not included)
- Wattage output range: 5-100W
- Voltage output range: 1.0-6.5V
- Firing speed: 0.08s
- Max power: 100W
- Coil: mesh – Geek Vape P Series Coils
- Coil resistance: 0.2 ohm, 0.4 ohm
- Charging: Type-C USB port
- Charging current: 5V/2.0A
- Refill method: top filling
- Airflow: easy access airflow valve.
- Geek Vape Aegis Boost Pro Pod Mod with Sub Ohm Pod
- 0.2 ohm KA1 Mesh Coil (Pre-installed)
- 0.4 ohm KA1 Mesh Coil
- Type-C USB cable
- Spare parts pack
- Promotion card
- Coil tool
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I love this pod mod. Great flavour, coil life is excellent, easy to use, battery life is fine for a single 18650. Beast of a mod. Would highly recommend.
Excellent little mod just need to carry spare battery