Onnix 2 Pod Kit by FreeMax is a super-simple pod vape kit with auto-draw and button operation in a light-weight body that makes vaping easy; a great kit for beginner vapers. Plus you get a 2mL e-liquid capacity Onnix 2 Pod that has replaceable FreeMax OX Coils which is a cheaper and more environmentally-friendly way of maintaining your Onnix 2 Pod Kit.
Vape all day with the Onnix 2 Pod Kit
The FreeMax Onnix 2 Pod Kit is loaded with a 900mAh, built-in battery that is sure to keep you vaping most, if not all of the day, depending on how much you vape, of course. If you plan on vaping a lot, don’t worry, the battery charges in 60 minutes! You’ll also love the Onnix 2 Battery's simple features:
- Reflective body – achieved by UV transfer technology that overlays different optical films and coating textures.
- Battery lights – tell you how much battery you have with three lights at the bottom front of the pod (three lights – 71-100%, two lights – 36-70% and one light – 0-35%).
- Button activated – press the button, then draw on the mouth piece for a very slightly more powerful draw.
- Auto draw – use it like a regular smoke by just drawing on the mouth piece to vape.
- Type C fast-charging.
Easy 2mL Onnix 2 Pod
Everything about the Onnix 2 Pod is relatively simple yet it gives you 2mL of vape juice capacity which is pretty standard and ample for pod vape kits of its kind and size. As the Onnix 2 Pod Kit uses low wattage and higher-resistance FreeMax OX Coils, you won’t be using a lot of e-liquid with each puff, in comparison to a high-wattage device. Plus, the Onnix 2 Pod features:
- Side fill – a rubber tab on the front bottom of the pod leads you to a decently-sized fill port.
- Semi-transparency – easily see your e-juice level so you don’t vape on an empty pod.
- Magnetic connection – stays firmly in the Onnix 2 Battery.
- 2mL vape juice capacity.
- OX Coils – give you nice vapour flavour and low-to-medium cloud production. Different resistances may give you a different result depending on the vapour flavour:
- 1.0 ohm coils are better with sweet or dessert vape juice flavours
- 0.8 ohm coils are better with fruity vape juice flavours
- 1.2 ohm coils are better with menthol or tobacco vape juice flavours.
- Note: 0.5 ohm OX Coils require more wattage than the Onnix 2 Pod Kit can provide, therefore we don’t recommend using them in this kit.
- Mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping – restricted airflow, low-wattage, low-resistance coils help achieve a good MTL vape (draw, hold in mouth then inhale to lungs, like the old cancer stick draw).
All in all, the Freemax Onnix 2 Pod Kit hits the mark when it comes to simplicity and MTL vaping that we know you’ll enjoy. Don’t forget about its predecessor though… The FreeMax Onnix Pod Kit gives you a little more power and airflow which you can achieve a restricted direct-lung (RDL) vape, where you inhale vapour directly to the lungs like taking a deep breath through your mouth piece.
- As always, remember to prime new coils. Place a few drops of e-juice in the coil before installing to saturate the cotton and avoid getting dry hits.
- Onnix 2 Pods are not cross-compatible with Onnix Pods but they do use the same FreeMax OX Coils.
- Always turn off your Onnix 2 Pod kit before placing it in your pocket or bag! You don’t want it accidentally firing on its own. Five clicks of the fire button with turn it off, five clicks again with turn it on.
Freemax Onnix 2 Pod Kit Specifications:
- Size: 109 x 24.4 x 15.3mm
- Weight: 47.6g
- Battery power: 900mAh built-in battery
- Material: PCTG & PET (BPA-free plastic), aluminium alloy
- Output wattage: 7-15W
- Output voltage: 3.6-4.2V
- Pod vape e-juice capacity: 2mL
- Coil resistance: OX DVC Coil 0.8 ohm pre-installed/OX DVC Coil 1.0 ohm
- Freemax Onnix 2 Battery
- Freemax Onnix 2 Pod (Freemax OX DVC Coil 0.8 ohm, pre-installed)
- Extra Freemax OX DVC Coil 1.0 ohm
- Type-C USB charging cable
- Warning card
- Warranty card
- User manual