MS Mesh Coils by FreeMax are equipped with FreeMax CoilTech 4.0 which ensures you get great vapour flavour and rich, dense clouds, even with high vegetable glycerine (VG) e-liquid. FreeMax MS Mesh Coil cores are made with Military Grade SS904L (stainless steel) mesh and tea fiber cotton formula for perfect direct-lung (DL) vaping through your Freemax Marvos Pods that come with the Freemax Marvos 60W Pod Kit.
Choose the sub ohm MS Mesh Coil to suit your vape style that we've detailed in the specs below. Either FreeMax MS Coil however is more suited to a relatively open DL vape (where you draw vapour directly to the lungs by breathing in through your drip tip while pressing the fire button) which increases draw velocity. This also means that you can expect intense vapour flavour that's comparable to rebuildable coils, thick clouds and a good throat hit.
FreeMax MS Mesh Coils aren't for you if you prefer a cigarette-style draw (mouth-to-lung (MTL) - holding vapour in your mouth before inhaling to the lungs).
- Remember to prime new coils before use. Place a few drops of vape juice in the coil, install the coil and wait five minutes before using. This ensures the coil is saturated and avoids getting dry hits.
Freemax MS Mesh Replacement Coils Specifications:
- 0.15 ohm (60-80W) MS Mesh Coil - focused on maximum cloud production
- 0.25 ohm (40-60W) MS Mesh Coil - focused on flavour and huge clouds
- 0.35 ohm (30-40W) MS Mesh Coil - focused on flavour and large clouds
- 0.50 ohm (20-30W) MS Mesh Coil - focused on flavour and throat hit
- 5 x FreeMax MS Mesh Replacement Coils