FreeMaX Maxus Max 168W Pod Kit
Maxus Max 168W Pod Kit by FreeMax may be your vaping kryptonite if you’re into powerful pod kits, designed for direct-lung (DL) vaping! You get 168W, a stealthy display screen that disappears like a thief in the night, dual 18650 battery compatibility (sold separately), four modes to vape with and a large fire bar on your FreeMax Maxus Max Mod. The Maxus DTL Pod is the cherry on top with its 5mL e-juice capacity, side fill, 810 drip tip and the impeccable, high-performance FreeMax MX Mesh Coils that’ll give you intense vapour flavour and vape clouds that fill a room!
Maxus Max Mod is LIT!
Yep. Your FreeMax Maxus Max Mod has a brightly lit display featuring large wattage numbers and all your vape settings, including battery level. You also have the option of changing the colour of your display, to match your outfit or mood, by pressing the fire bar and up button at the same time. If this simple but useful feature tickles your cheese wheel (wait… that’s not right…), the rest of the FreeMax Maxus Max Mod features are going to melt your cheese wheel altogether:
- Stealth mode – your Maxus Max Mod display screen hides behind the modern carbon fibre panel when you’re not using it.
- Fire button is a bar – a large bar on the side of your mod acts as your means to vaping which is easily located even when you’re not looking at your device.
- Twin 18650 batteries (not included) – power your high-wattage DL vaping the whole day. Load your batteries from the bottom of the Maxus Max Mod, via a secure, hinge battery door.
- Small for a dual battery vape – compared to other dual battery devices, this just-over 4cm wide electronic cigarette (e-cigarette) is among the smaller mods so it’s a little easier to carry.
- 168W – all the power you need for seriously high-wattage vaping.
- Fires like a dragon – probably faster than a dragon (shh, they exist) but definitely as powerful with its super-quick firing speed for instant vape clouds.
- Navigate easily through your menu – three clicks of the fire bar lets you enter the simple menu where sub menus are icons. It’s pretty simple to adjust your settings such as changing your mode (power, bypass, VPC or temp control), resetting your puff counter, changing your key lock etc.
- Easy key lock for safety – lock your wattage buttons quickly by simply pressing and holding the up and down wattage buttons together. This stops you from changing your wattage but still lets you vape.
- Choose to lock all wattage and fire buttons – via your menu, go to ‘Set’ and select ‘Comb.Keys’ and change your key lock to lock all your buttons when you press the up and down buttons together.
- Adjustable airflow ring – lets you increase or decrease your air intake which comes in from two sides but our guess is, you’re going to need it pretty wide open with the powerful coils the Maxus DTL Pod is compatible with!
Diamond in the rough inside Maxus DTL Pod
Aladdin wasn’t the only diamond in the rough! Strong competitors for that title are the FreeMax MX Mesh Coils that deserve a medal and a chest to put it on for their vaping performance! Their large size of up to 2cm in diameter, tea fibre cotton and military-grade stainless steel (SS904L) cores and their quick heating ability make your DL vaping super satisfying; filled with great vapour flavour and enormous vape clouds. These coils and the rest of the FreeMax Maxus DTL Pod features may make you fall in love with the Maxus Max Pod Kit:
- Stupendous vapour flavour and clouds comes from the FreeMax coil technology to provide great performance with high-wattage, subohm coils, all with tea fibre and SS cores:
- FMCoilTech5.0 in the included MX1-D (Double-D mesh) 0.15 ohm coil which boasts 50% improvement in flavour and heating speed.
- FMCoilTech4.0 in all other MX Mesh Coils which share the same core and are also have intense flavour and clouds.
- 810 drip tip – built in to the Maxus DTL Pod to support the MX Mesh Coils by allowing for massive vape clouds to pass through to you.
- 5mL e-liquid capacity – not too bad for a pod kit but if using the higher-wattage coils, may need re-filling a little quicker. Please note that due to the sheer size of some of the MX Mesh Coils, your vape juice capacity may slightly decrease depending on the coil used.
- Side fill – no need to remove your pod from the Maxus Max Mod to fill with e-liquid, just unplug the rubber fill port cover on the side of the pod and fill (tilting the device slightly to get it full all the way).
- See your juice level – all Maxus DTL Pods are transparent so you can see your e-juice level and avoid vaping on an empty pod.
- Easy coil change – pull out the old and plug in the new coil from the bottom of the pod, in the gigantic hole these coils will easily fill.
- Pod stays put – secure magnetic connection of the pod ensures your Maxus DTL Vape Pod only comes off when you want it to.
- Buy it as a pod tank – the Maxus DTL Pod will also be available as a pod tank. The pod tank will be made up of the Maxus Pod and a 510 tank base so you can use it with other vape mods (sold separately, coming soon).
- DL vaping pro – breathe that delicious vapour straight to your lungs by putting the drip tip to your mouth, pressing the fire bar and breathing in at the same time (DL vaping). The intensity of the MX Mesh Coil in wattage, subohm resistance and mesh cores, coupled with the ample adjustable airflow and power availability of the Maxus Max Mod, and the 810 drip of the Maxus Pod make for perfect DL vaping!
Well, that’s the end of our boasting of the high-performance FreeMax Maxus Max Pod Mod Kit. Well… That’s the end of our writing about it. Pretty sure we won’t stop telling people about its ability to blow your mind with flavoursome DL vaping that’s perfect for every cloud-chasing vaper. Sorry, snuck another boast in. Couldn’t help it.
- Remember to prime new coils before using so you don’t get dry hits or burn your coil too quickly. Prime the coils by dropping some vape juice in the centre of each core of the coil until the cotton looks saturated. Install the coil, fill the pod and as an extra precaution, let it sit for five minutes before vaping.
- We do not recommend this vape kit for those new to vaping.
Freemax Maxus Max 168W Pod Kit Specifications:
- Size: 128.5 x 43 x 30.9mm
- Weight: 200g
- Battery: external, 2 x 18650
- Output wattage: 5-168W
- Output voltage: 0.7-8.4V
- Pod e-liquid capacity: 5mL
- Pod material: PCTG (BPA-free, food-grade plastic)
- Coils: MX Mesh Coils - 0.15 ohm (50-80W) and 0.2 ohm (60-90W)
- Side filling pod
- Stealthy screen – hidden when unlit
- Large fire bar, not button, on side of mod
- Modes: Power, Bypass VPC (custom curves) and Temperature Control
- Adjustable airflow ring
- FM Chip 2.0 Protections: over charge, over discharge, short circuit, low voltage, overtime, open circuit, overload and overheating
- FreeMax Maxus Max 168W Mod
- FreeMax Maxus DTL Pod 5mL
- FreeMax MX MX2 0.2 ohm Mesh Coil
- FreeMax MX MX1 0.15 ohm Mesh Coil (pre-installed)
- Type-C USB charging cable
- Warning card
- Warranty card
- User manual
This product does not contain nicotine.
Cloud chasing has a pod!! Incredible power and coils. Take the pod out to fill,... easy. 😎 (love the side button! 👌)
Looks nice but really crappy design, every time I want to refill the tank, I have to lay it down and open up the rubber on the side with a little hole to fill it up, most of the time juice spills all over the place!!
I don't understand why they designed it very poor!!
Most of the devices are standard so you can use any other tank on them but this is made specifically for it's own tank with the stupid magnet which loses it's function over time!
I have been vaping for over a decade and Had many devices and tanks, all I can say is this one has been the worst device and tank so far!!!
Definitely not recommended