M 2020 Dry Herb Vapouriser by DynaVap features a medical-grade stainless steel construction and the Captive Cap functional geometry to start.
The M 2020 or 2020 M Dry Herb Vape is not your average vaping device, especially since no battery is actually required to use it. All you do is heat it up. More features about the DynaVap M 2020 Vape include:
- Faceted tip with airflow serrations.
- Adjust-a-bowl technology - reduces the extraction chamber by 50% for easy micro-dosing.
- Chiral airports - calibrated high turbulence air injection.
- 10mm tapered mouthpiece.
- 100% recyclable cardboard package - very pocket friendly and great for carrying your DynaVap M 2020 Dry Herb Vape in.
If you'd like to know more about what the DynaVap M 2020 Dry Herb Vapouriser and how it is used, visit the DynaVap site for all the info you'll need.
DynaVap M 2020 Specifications:
- True dry herb vaporiser
- No battery required
- Faceted tip with airflow serrations and adjust-a-bowl feature
- 10mm tapered mouthpeice - mates with most 10mm female glass fittings
- Enhanced tactile grip
- Improved condenser alignment
- New captive cap functional geometry
- Stainless steel material
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Heating Range: 150-230°C
- Lenth: 92mm
- Diameter: 10mm
- Weight: 19g
- DynaVap M 2020 Dry Herb Vapouriser
I ordered one of these after all the hype and reviews. Compared to smoking bongs the high is alot cleaner when vaping almost similar to edibles high so good for people wanting to avoid smoking and it tastes really nice. Perfect to take with you when outdoors and very easy to use. Heat the metal cap and it clicks and you start puffing on it like a cigarette and you will taste the herb and on the 2nd or 3rd go you will see vapor appearing as you exhale and herb inside will turn a light brown which it's all used up.One click its ready and when it cools you hear a second click so reheat again.. If you over heat the herb it will taste VERY BAD and smells awful. Make sure you read the instructions on how to use it and make sure you clean it with iso alcohol and cleaning brushes often as a sticky resin does build up in the tube inside it. here is link to instructions --> https://www.dynavap.com/assets/Uploads/Elements/Accordions/DynaVap_Instructions_Wholesale-Version_2019-2-1.jpg
DynaVap M 2020
good product, easy to use
Good clouds compared with battery models but less stealthy and requires both hands.
Great way to dip my toes into vaping, and I love that there's no need for charging. Fun to use, works well and super convenient