Zelos Nano Kit by Aspire is another excellent addition to the Zelos series of vape kits, offering you a very simple vaping experience, designed for mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping. The Zelos Nano Mod makes vaping all day a breeze with its built-in 1600mAh battery and super easy settings using only two buttons and a few indicator lights! Restricted vaping is perfect with the accompanying Nautilus Nano Tank that gives you 2mL vapour e-juice capacity, narrow, curved drip tip for comfortable vaping, bottom adjustable airflow and of course, the flavoursome Aspire Nautilus BVC Coils!
Zelos Nano Mod is easy as pie
Put on the Aspire Nautilus Nano Tank, press one button zero, one or two times and you’re ready to vape! Yes, the Aspire Zelos Nano Mod is literally that easy to use since it doesn’t have any settings or menus to complicate your vape life. If you want to adjust your power/wattage, you’ll have only three options indicated by three lights. Sound interesting? Read on for the Zelos Nano Mod features:
- Battery indicator light – under the fire button a little light will shine red, blue or green to tell you your battery level (red: 0-30%, blue: 30-60% and green: 60-100%).
- Aluminium alloy body – light weight, polished exterior for a smooth hand feel and modern look.
- 1600mAh battery – built in to the kit so you don’t have to muck around with changing batteries is a large battery for a vape kit of its wattage requirements. Unless it’s permanently attached to your mouth, the Zelos Nano will last you a day of vaping.
- Adjustable wattage/power – after connecting your Nautilus Nano Tank, use the smaller of the two buttons on the Zelos Nano Mod to pick between three power settings indicated by three white lights. Each coil is automatically detected by the mod and adjusts these settings accordingly:
- One light: low power, 13W for 1.0 ohm coils and 9W for 1.8 ohm coil.
- Two lights: medium power, 14W for 1.0 ohm coil and 10W for 1.8 ohm coil.
- Three lights: high power, 15W for 1.0 ohm coil and 11W for 1.8 ohm coil.
- Type C charging.
The tiny Nautilus Nano Tank
Yes, the Aspire Nautilus Nano Tank is small in size but it’s perfect for the low-wattage vaping the Zelos Nano Mod provides and full of features to make your vaping experience enjoyable; especially if you love a restricted vape draw! The Nautilus Nano Tank features include:
- Adjustable airflow – rotate the ring at the bottom of the tank to choose one of five air intake settings that tighten or loosen your vape draw. Given it’s an MTL tank, you’ll only find small air holes for precise adjustment of your restricted draw.
- MTL vaping – enjoy a restricted vape draw that’s close to the ciggie sensation, where you briefly hold vapour in your mouth, then inhale to your lungs.
- 2mL vapour e-liquid capacity – enough juice for low-wattage vaping.
- Easy top fill – unscrew the top cap of the Nautilus Nano Tank to fill with e-juice via the two large fill ports!
- Nautilus BVC Coils – provide great vapour flavour and low to medium vape clouds.
- Narrow 510 drip tip – perfectly shaped for the curvature of your lips with a slim bore hole for restricted vape draws. Plus, it is removeable for easy cleaning or replacement.
- Securely fastened coils – this coil isn’t going to move once installed! BVC Coils are secured by being screwed into the top AND base of the Nautilus Nano Tank. As such, your tank must be empty when changing coils since the glass must come off to replace them:
- Unscrew the bottom base and remove the glass.
- Unscrew the coil from the top of the tank.
- Prime the new BVC Coil and screw it in the base or top of the tank.
- Put the glass in place then screw the tank together. (Please also read the Zelos Nano Kit instructions).
The Aspire Zelos Nano Kit is super easy to use, even if you have only a wee-bit of vaping experience! The trickiest thing about this vaping kit is changing the Nautilus Nano Tank’s BVC Coils but once you do it a couple of times, you’ll get the hang of it.
We are super impressed with this simple, small mod and tank kit that gives you the right kind of MTL vape with a battery capacity that’ll keep you vaping all day. What more could you ask of a simple vape kit?
- The Zelos Nano Kit is only compatible with 0.7, 1.0 and 1.8 ohm Nautilus BVC Coils.
- Nautilus Nano Tank Glass Replacements are available on our site and one extra glass tube is included in the kit.
- As always, remember to prime new coils. Place a few drops of vape juice in the coil, install the coil, fill the tank and wait five minutes before using. This ensures the coil is saturated and avoids getting dry hits.
Aspire Zelos Nano Kit Specifications:
Aspire Zelos Nano Mod
- Size: 126 x 29.5 x 21mm with tank
- Battery capacity: 1600mAh built-in battery
- 3 level power/wattage adjustment
- Resistance range: 0.5-3.0 ohm
- LED wattage level indicator
- LED battery level indicator
Aspire Nautilus Nano Tank
- 2mL vape juice capacity
- Replaceable Pyrex glass tank
- Compatible with Aspire Nautilus BVC Coils
- Standard 510 connector to work with most mods on the market
- Aspire Zelos Nano Mod
- Aspire Nautilus Nano Tank (2mL)
- Aspire Nautilus Mesh Coil 1.0 ohm (pre-installed)
- Aspire Nautilus BVC Coil 1.8 ohm
- Spare glass tube
- Type-C charging cable
- O-rings pack
- User manual