Nautilus Prime X Special Edition Pod Kit by Aspire includes every component you need to experience all the Nautilus Prime X Mod has to offer! This includes compatible Nautilus Prime X Pods with a bunch of compatible BP and Nautilus BVC Coils, an RDTA, RBAs and a 510 adaptor that turns the Nautilus Prime X into a vape mod that you can use with a regular vape tank! All you need to get is an 18650 battery and some coil building accessories and you’re good to go!
The Aspire Nautilus Prime X Special Edition Kit was originally only sent to vape reviewers but thanks to all of you who asked them to release the kit to every vaper, Aspire did just that! True to Aspire style, it comes in the neatest box with compartments for each coil and accessory that are all labelled! Loving it!
Read the features of the included components of the Nautilus Prime X Special Edition below.
Nautilus Prime X Mod
The Aspire Nautilus Prime X Mod gives you all the settings and versatility you need to vape simply or a little more advanced if that’s what tickles your fancy. Plus it includes all the features you’d expect in a small vape pod mod:
- Adjustable airflow - a moderately stiff switch that precisely adjusts your smooth air intake without accidentally moving while in use.
- Side fire button - easy thumb access with super-responsive button.
- 0.001 second firing speed: instant vape clouds the moment you press.
- 18650 battery (not included) - buy two batteries and carry a charged one with you so you can continue vaping.
- Great built quality - solid, zinc alloy body with cushioned leather panel for comfortable grip.
- 60W power - covers pretty much all compatible coil requirements.
- Ergonomic design - fits comfortably in your hand as it’s not bulky in size.
- Quick lock - three clicks of the fire button locks your wattage buttons but not the fire button so you can still vape.
- Four vape modes – tailor your vape as much or as little as you like with these modes:
- Auto – detects coil and sets a recommended wattage that you can adjust but not beyond the highest recommended wattage for that coil.
- Watts – use full 60W, setting wattage as you wish.
- Voltage – voltage control for the pro vapers.
- Bypass – raw battery power for the pro vapers, wattage determined by battery capacity.
Nautilus Prime X Pods
You’ll get not one, but TWO compatible pods! A BP Pod and a Nautilus Pod. Both pods feature:
- Sooooo many coil options!
- BP Pod is compatible with Aspire BP Coils.
- Nautilus Prime X Pod is compatible with Nautilus BVC Coils.
- Important usage tip: Do NOT throw away the BVC Coil Base when replacing BVC Coils.
- A wide range of resistance and low-to-mid range wattage.
- Good vapour flavour and dense vape clouds.
- Pod coils are not cross-compatible with each other (for example, you can’t use BP Coils in Nautilus Prime X Pod)
- Neither pod is compatible with original Nautilus Prime Pod Kit.
- 4mL e-liquid capacity in the BP Pod.
- 4.5mL e-liquid capacity in the Nautilus Pod.
- Side fill: under a rubber cover is a decently-sized fill port.
- Removeable Nautilus Prime X 510 drip tip - change it up with another style or easy access for cleaning.
- Easy coil change - pull out the old and plug in the new from the bottom of the pod.
- E-liquid window - easily see your juice level through the semi-transparent pod
- Vape it any way you like - mouth-to-lung (MTL), direct-lung (DL) and restricted DL (RDL) are all possible:
- MTL vape, where you hold vapour in your mouth briefly before inhaling to the lungs (like a traditional smoke) with higher resistance coils, less airflow and lower wattage.
- DL vape, where you draw vapour straight to the lungs, with low-resistance (sub ohm) coils, wide open airflow and higher wattage.
- RDL vape, where you draw vapour straight to the lungs with slight restriction in the draw, with same coils specs as DL vaping and with a little airflow restriction. You can also achieve this with some mid-wattage-range coils.
Compatible BP and Nautilus BVC Coils
Since you get two compatible pods for the Nautilus Prime X Mod, you also get a taste of both compatible coils options!
BP Coils features:
- Only compatible with the BP Pod.
- Both MTL and DL vaping options.
- Decent flavour and vape clouds from every coil.
Nautilus BVC Coils features:
- Used in other quality Aspire vape kits.
- Only compatible with the Nautilus Pod in this kit.
- Pure vapour flavour and decent clouds from any coil.
- Must be used with a BVC Coil base in the Nautilus Pod that you must keep as replacement Nautilus Pods and coils do not come with one.
Nautilus Prime RBA
The Aspire Nautilus Prime RBA (rebuildable atomiser) is actually also used with the original Nautilus Prime Pod Kit but is also compatible with Nautilus Prime X. Build your own single coil in this post-less build deck with threaded conical cap to enjoy all the flavour your vape juice has to offer!
Nautilus Prime X RDTA
This RDTA’s (rebuildable dripping tank atomiser) tank is shaped like the Nautilus Prime X Replacement Pods so it fits snugly in the Nautilus Prime X Mod. Build your own coils to precisely tailor your vapour and flavour production, and enjoy the Nautilus Prime X RDTA features:
- Push-to-fill from the top.
- Adjustable airflow.
- Wide bore 810 drip tip
- Single coil build deck.
Nautilus Prime X Mod Adaptor
One of the most versatile things about this kit is that with the Nautilus Prime X Mod Adaptor, you can use the Nautilus Prime X with any 510-threaded vape tanks that have 22mm diameter. Of course, if you don’t mind overhang, you can use any size vape tank you like that requires 60W or less to operate!
These are just the major components of this kit so check the Aspire Nautilus Prime X Special Edition package contents below for a detailed list of what you get. Why wait to buy all the separate Aspire Nautilus Prime X accessories when you can get them all in an organised little box that you can start vaping with straight away!
- Equipment you need to build your own coils for RDTA and RBAs are not included but we have all the rebuildable coil tools you need in stock such as cotton and wire.
Do not throw away the Nautilus BVC Coil base as you will attach new coils to the coil base to fit into the Nautilus Pod. Otherwise you will need to purchase a Aspire Nautilus Prime X Replacement Pod
- Replacement pods do not come with drip tips so don't throw them away. You can purchase replacement Nautilus Prime X 510 Drip Tips if needed.
- BP and Nautilus Prime X Pods are not compatible with the original Nautilus Prime Pod Kit.
- As always, remember to prime new coils before use. Place a few drops of e-liquid in the coil before installing to saturate the cotton and avoid getting dry hits or burning your coil.
- Please always read the user manual before use.
Aspire Nautilus Prime X Special Edition Pod Kit Specifications:
- Power: 1-60W
- Voltage output: 0.5-8.4V
- Supported resistance: 0.1-3.5 ohm
- Size: 25 x 45 x 91mm
- Weight excluding battery: 110g
- E-juice capacity: 4-4.5mL
- Battery: replaceable 18650 not included
- Coil compatibility: Aspire Nautilus BVC Coils and Aspire BP Coils
- Aspire Nautilus Prime X Mod
- Nautilus Pod (for Nautilus BVC Coil)
- BP Pod (for BP Coil)
- Nautilus Prime X RDTA
- Nautilus Prime X Mod 510 Adaptor
- Nautilus BVC Coil 1.6 ohm
- Nautilus BVC Coil 1.8 ohm
- Nautilus 2S Mesh Coil 0.7 ohm
- BP Coil 1.0 ohm
- BP Coil 0.6 ohm
- BP Mesh Coil 0.3 ohm
- BP Mesh Coil 0.17 ohm
- BP RBA
- BP RBA 510 Adaptor
- Nautilus Prime RBA
- Type-C charging cable
- Nautilus Prime X RDTA 510 Drip Tip Adaptor
- 6 x Spare Grub Screws (2 x for BP RBA, 2 x for Nautilus Prime RBA
- 2 x for Nautilus Prime X RDTA)
- Pack of o-rings
- User manual