Nautilus Nano Tank by Aspire is a smaller version of the Nautilus 3 Tank that's compatible with the popular and flavoursome Aspire Nautilus BVC Coils. Being small isn't a disability when you consider that the Nautilus Nano Tank provides you with perfect mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping via its intuitive airflow control ring, slim drip tip and easy top fill!
Tiny Nautilus Nano Tank
The Aspire Nautilus Nano Tank may be small in size but it’s perfect for low-wattage vaping devices which is why Aspire coupled it with the Zelos Nano Mod in the Aspire Zelos Nano Kit! The Nautilus Nano Tank has perfect features for the restricted draw vaping experience it was designed for. The Nautilus Nano Tank features include:
- Adjustable airflow – rotate the ring at the bottom of the tank to choose one of five air intake settings that tighten or loosen your vape draw. Given it’s an MTL tank, you’ll only find small air holes for precise adjustment of your restricted draw.
- MTL vaping – enjoy a restricted vape draw that’s close to the ciggie sensation, where you briefly hold vapour in your mouth, then inhale to your lungs.
- 2mL vapour e-liquid capacity – enough juice for low-wattage vaping.
- Easy top fill – unscrew the top cap of the Nautilus Nano Tank to fill with e-juice via the two large fill ports!
- Nautilus BVC Coils – provide great vapour flavour and low to medium vape clouds.
- Narrow 510 drip tip – perfectly shaped for the curvature of your lips with a slim bore hole for restricted vape draws. Plus, it is removeable for easy cleaning or replacement.
- Securely fastened coils – this coil isn’t going to move once installed! BVC Coils are secured by being screwed into the top AND base of the Nautilus Nano Tank. As such, your tank must be empty when changing coils since the glass must come off to replace them:
- Unscrew the bottom base and remove the glass.
- Unscrew the coil from the top of the tank.
- Prime the new BVC Coil and screw it in the base or top of the tank.
- Put the glass in place then screw the tank together. (Please also read the Nautilus Nano Tank instruction manual).
- Nautilus Nano Tank Glass Replacements are available on our site and one extra glass tube is included in the kit.
- As always, remember to prime new coils. Place a few drops of vape juice in the coil, install the coil, fill the tank and wait five minutes before using. This ensures the coil is saturated and avoids getting dry hits.
Aspire Nautilus Nano Tank Specifications:
- Tank vape juice capacity: 2mL
- Dimensions: 57.7 x 19.56mm
- Top filling
- Adjustable airflow
- Compatible with Aspire Nautilus BVC Coils
- Aspire Nautilus Nano tank
- Aspire Nautilus Mesh 1.0ohm Coil pre-installed
- Nautilus BVC 1.8ohm coil
- Spare glass tube
- O-rings pack
- User manual