Power isn't just for the pros
The Vaporesso Gen Kit makes high-power devices more accessible to people than ever before. It handles up to 220W in a 107 gram durable body that feels smooth yet textured - it will feel like it’s a part of you.
It runs on two 18650 batteries and is paired with the 8mL SKRR-S tank which makes charging and filling less frequent. It's amazing how much battery life you get from this device! It's proven to offer more than 40% more battery life compared to its competition.
The kit comes with QF coils (Strip & Meshed) but you can also use any of the GT series coils, which have enough variety to suit any vape user.
The Gen mod runs Vaporesso's AXON Chip which makes it easier than ever to operate. You have four settings to choose from:
- Pulse Mode gives you consistent wattage and a continuous hit throughout your puff by firing every 0.02 seconds. This means better clouds and flavour.
- ECO Mode allows for your batteries to run in power-saving mode to extend your battery life when needed, just like your iPhone. (When batteries reach 40%, it will automatically ask you to switch to ECO Mode.)
- Smart Temperature Control (TC) Mode will automatically recognise if you have attached a TC coil that will give you optimal flavour by simply adjusting how hot you would like it.
- DIY Mode is still available to pick and choose whatever settings you would like to use. We recommend most advanced vapers to use this setting.
Smooth, durable, solid
Gen's soft-touch casing is made from four layers of coating, giving it a soft rubber-like feel, yet still making it smooth to touch. Its final protective coating makes it scratch and fire resistant for just that extra peace of mind.
It's amazing how light this thing actually is, weighing in at 107 grams it leaves its competition in the dual 18650 battery market for dead.
Keeping with the Gen's simplicity, it has a small 2.5cm long screen, making it easy and simple to read, and a big golden fire button situated towards the the top of the frame for easy access with your thumb or index finger.
The micro USB port is positioned at the front of the device, so you can charge the device while its standing upright.
Super charge your clouds
The heart of the tank comes from the QF design. The QF air distribution system provides exquisite flavour and warmth by keeping cold drafts out, creating a perfect balance between taste and cloud chasing. Also, wthis new breakthrough technology eliminates spit back!
If you aren't up for the challenge of the QF coils, the tank is also compatible with the popular Vaporesso GT series coils with the ever-so-favourite GT ceramic coils.
- This kit is not recommended for beginner vapers.
- The Skrr-S Tank's Drip Tip has an 810 thread and is NOT compatible with the Vaporesso Skrr Resin Drip Tip.
- This kit requires two 18650 batteries that are sold separately.
- This kit comes with Vaporesso QF Coils that you can also purchase separately.
- If you damage your tank's glass, you can always replace it with a Vaporesso Skrr Tank 8ml Glass.
- Compatible with Vaporesso GT Coils.
Vaporesso Gen 220W TC Kit Specifications:
- 93.5 x 53 x 27mm
- Display: 0.91 inch OLED screen
- Charge current: 2.5A
- Battery: 2 x 18650 (Not included)
- Output wattage: 5-220W
- Resistance range: 0.03 - 5 ohm
- Size: 30 x 55.9mm
- 8mL capacity
- QF Meshed & QF Strip (compatible with GT Coils)
- 510 thread
- 810 drip tip
- Gen Mod
- SKRR-S Tank (8mL)
- QF Meshed Coil 0.2 ohm (pre-installed)
- QF Strip Coil 0.15 ohm
- Replacement glass tube (5mL)
- 2 x o-rings
- Micro USB cable
- User guide
- Warranty card
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The vape doesn’t work
Ordered my first ever vape Vaporesso Gen S. Staffs were very helpful and communicative. Got the best product, very well packaged and the delivery was really quick. Thanks guys !!
I really love this kit, the colour is fantastic, the texture is great
a pleasure to use, great battery life and amount of functions
I'd definitely purchase again.
The spare tank was broken when it came and now the other tank is leaking so haven’t used it much abit disappointed to be honest